Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate
  
Not Logged In
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Default Kaderin's Lost Her Mind: Art Shop Edition   #1  
Here's the boring "welcome to my shop" post where I explain why I decided to open this shop.

But really, my only real reasons are boredom and a desire to hopefully improve my art.
(I'd try one of those "draw every day for a year" challenge things, but I know I don't yet have the drive to do so.)
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-19-2019 at 01:21 AM.
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #2   Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Examples and Pricing:

Lol, j/k, thanks to the great Photobucket Fiasco of...2016...'17(?), I forget when exactly, I lost about 99% of my past art. The remaining 1% is trapped on a laptop that doesn't like to cooperate with my phone (and is like 7+ years old, too).

And it's just a PWYW shop, because my art os probably pretty awful.
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Default   #3  
Will do: Pretty much anything.

Won't do: couples and groups
furries/anthropomorphic animals


What to expect:
Tbh, I might draw exactly what you want, or I may get all "artistic liberties" and draw something weird.
For example, in the past I have done faceless art, button eyed/stitched face art, avatars drawn as food and drinks, etc.
Soo....could be normal art, could be weird art. Also could be traditional art or could be digital art....who knows?
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #4   Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Wait List:

1. Espy
2.
3.
...and so on...

Pick-Up:

None yet
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-19-2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Espy Espy is offline
Wanderer
Default   #5  
Okay, uh, would you be interested in *any* of these idiots here?

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #6   Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Hmmm...a couple of them are very intriguing. I think I will attempt the first one for sure and possibly the last one as well.
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Espy Espy is offline
Wanderer
Default   #7  
Ooh, cool. Take as many artistic liberties as you want, if you end up drawing them.

Derpy’s already seen my headcanon art for Raster, who’s the fifth one, in my art thread. The first one doesn’t have a name yet but feel free to simplify his helmet thing; the only thing important there is the weird flame and the fact that he doesn’t have an actual body (or that it’s transparent).
Old Posted 04-19-2019, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #8   Kaderin Triste Kaderin Triste is offline
Truthwatcher
Whoops! I'm a terrible faux artist and kind of almost forgot about art making! Will see if I can do some nice (er...nice for my mediocre quality...) art tomorrow while I'm at the museum, since there's a lot of activity in town, so I probably won't see anyone except a couple of the dedicated pottery people in for open studio time.
taking indefinite hiatus if you need/want to contact me, you can find me on:
Instagram: @mother_of_derpy
Line: KaderinTriste
Discord: Kaderin Triste #6433
Old Posted 04-26-2019, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Espy Espy is offline
Wanderer
Default   #9  
Ey, no worries, take your time.
Old Posted 04-26-2019, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All content is copyright © 2010 - 2019 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top
Powered by vBulletin®