Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #161  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Hrrngh I’m trying to decide if I want to ditch my previous commish request for Raster and buy some doodles for a friend.

...Hey Merskelly, how good are you at drawing... anthropomorphic lizards?

...BB I completely forgot I did that art in your sig.
Ahhh, hmm! :/ Well, I've doodled a cowboy lizard in class one time with pen. I'll try to find a picture of it. It's somewhere on my phone. :] I think I can do that.

Thinkin' about staying in my Mer-dad's lake for the summer. :} Might feel a lot better about doodling and doing stuff for myself, like getting healthier. >.>; I'm going to miss goldfish tho...and most of my video gaming. But there's cool stuff here too. :} Like lake monsters and kitty cats, and ssssstarrrrs.~ +.+ <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-11-2019, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I found it. :]
Though I did do this a couple years ago... >.>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-11-2019, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #163  
Is me, doing some strength training with my Mer-dad. ^~^;

Old Posted 06-11-2019, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
oh heck, that's a cool lizardman. i really like how you did the scales, and the pose to boot!

and that art with your pops is hilarious. XD he gives you no breaks. i am convinced you are a living anime.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-15-2019, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #165  
:] Thanks!
I'll likely be starting on your request soon btw.
As long as Espy's fine with it. :o ?
Also, side note, I doodled that in the middle of my child-development class in the winter. >->; The teacher was an incompetent witch of a woman. So, I had nothing really better to do, seeing as our homework was useless 50% of the time and I could only use blue pens in that class.
Tho the lizard was actually intended to be a smoking cowboy, <x} I make stupid hands and I made the fingers too big and clawed, so, he ended up being just a lizard haha!

Thanks!
That's more or less, almost how we both look by the way irl actually.. o-o;
Lol except for you know, the fish, xD and cybernetic limbs on me.

hehe, in a weird way, I'm in the typical hero/protag/side character's transitional period, where I'm in the process of learning self-care and getting out of a dark place. :} The abyss of a traumatic past, getting through daily obstacles, -w- and occasionally spending too much time goofing around.

Old Posted 06-16-2019, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
dude i don’t mind
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-17-2019, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #167  
Soo how many fish-ups are you able to do since you started training? XD
Love the pic, it's hilarious - and the struggle is real...
Old Posted 06-18-2019, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
@ Espy: Alright. :] Since it's alright wit you I'll go ahead with bluebird's request. Did you decide on whether you wanted me to try doing the lizard art?

@ DbM: Haha, ^~^; thanks. I was told to complete 30 seconds of each exercise with a minute rest in between them actually. ^-^; So I don't count. I just lift the fish as many times as I can. <x'} Without hurting myself of course. Which is a struggle yes! <x'D But it's building muscle! And then later I got fish for dinner. :D <3

Old Posted 06-19-2019, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #169  
Quote:
the lizard was actually intended to be a smoking cowboy, <x}
time well spent! and what a bob ross boss move 👍 i'm glad it happened because it's cooler he ended up a lizard.

i refuse to believe that you don't look like your avi irl

typical, but also the most relatable protags. ya can't help but root for them in overcoming their obstacles and in whatever they do.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-19-2019, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh, sorry, completely missed that. Perhaps? Scales wouldn’t be necessary, but I’d have to figure out better screenshots.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-21-2019, 04:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #171  
@ bluebird: x} haha, saved by a happy little mistake. Thanks.
I kinda look less green tho, hehe. <u< but I wish my hair would spikey like that all the time! x]
Aww, thanks! ^-^ I like being relatable. ;u; *just started period* ….yeaaaahhhhhhh..still love being relatable! TTUTT; *thumbs up*
Though just some fyi, I started working hard on your request today. o-o I kind of amazed myself. I forgot the hour and wow, like, 80% done. :] If I can find the time, I'll be finished with it by tomorrow!

@ Espy: Ah, okay. :] No rush. It's just sorta my reptilian humanoid example for now. ^-^

Old Posted 06-23-2019, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
2000s hair gel spikes need to make a comeback 😤

i,,,fish folk having periods never crossed my mind. ty for this insight

you draw fast! IM SUPR STOKED TO SEE THE ART :D

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-23-2019, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #173  
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to finish it today. But I'm secretly taking my laptop with me on my national park adventure which begins tomorrow. <:}
I'm going to be flying to Salt Lake City, and hopefully I'll feel alright for the full 9 days I'll be out of state. Whewh boy. ^~^;

Ahaha, yes. ^-^; Quite the insight. I shouldn't be bleeding, but 'tis my punishment for not living underwater anymore. ;u; tis the BS I have to deal with every month...*inhale* and that's how it gonna stay! *curls into a squishy metal ball that needs moisture somehow*

Old Posted 06-24-2019, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
that's ok. XD hope you enjoy your 2nd vacation!

hopefully it doesn't hurt? i've brought water, snickers, and heat packs to fight this evil 😤

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-24-2019, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #175  
Here is da art for bluebird as requested! -u- *presents the art with feet while munching on a bucket of carrots*
I hope you like it. :] I added a little blue glow with the watercolor tool so it looks soft and deep.

Haha, thank you. ^-^ I'm doing much better now, so there's no more pain and nausea. o-o Just ew and tiny headache. ^~^; It only hurts the first day and a half. It IS evilll. <x{
Tomorrow I'll be waking up MEgA early, and travelling across the country though. :D Yeeeeey! Time to put my photography skills to the test.

Old Posted 06-24-2019, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
CRIES c-cute. ToT i appreciate you drawing all the small details like the collar lace. i really like it. thanks so much!! ;w; /rushes to finish the trade

GOOD, GOOD 🙌
make the most of that early summer weather! :D

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 06-26-2019, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams