Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default Pokémon TCG & Pokémon TCG Online   #1  
Anyone play thems? Collect? Anything?

I am getting re-addicted to it... even considering starting a pokémon club that meets at a local library.

The TCG online is fun but I get slightly miffed that I don't get the cards I have from booster packs when I use booster pack credits, makes my collections on and offline confusing to keep straight.

Like I was fine tuning a deck and was all "I have Drifblim in here somewhere...." and after going through my physical cards three times I realized it must have been from an online booster pack, and thus only in my online collection.

ANYWAI!

If any of you play TCG online I'd love to play against you some time!
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-16-2012, 09:50 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
reserved if I need it/this thread gets popular. >.<
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-16-2012, 09:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #3  
I have the TCG cards and an account for TCGo, but I can't play online yet since the version of the program for playing the game isn't available for Macs last I checked. >w> But that was a while back, so maybe it is now. >w> I'll check again later.

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 11-16-2012, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Mac support they do now!
http://www.pokemontcg.com/news/?p=195
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-16-2012, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #5  
Oh, geeze, I haven't thought about Pokemon since the original card packs started coming out. I still have cards around but never really learned how to play. I got really sour when a chunk of my cards when missing, and I suspect they were stolen since in the pile missing was a hard to come by Rhydon (not sure if that's the right name, but it was tough) and my foil Flareon. I have some of the newer cards for fun but not many.
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoonSlayer View Post
Mac support they do now!
http://www.pokemontcg.com/news/?p=195
Sweet, thanks for the heads up! I usually check back on the download page once a month, but have yet to do so yet for this month. >w< So glad I didn't do so before November 7 or I would've missed it. XD

Now I can finally redeem the rest of my code cards since I got lazy to do them while the Mac client was still being developed. XD But that will have to be tomorrow when I have time as I'm going to bed now. >w>

But once I get the program download and all my currently unredeemed code cards redeemed, then I'd love to battle you! :D

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Oh, geeze, I haven't thought about Pokemon since the original card packs started coming out. I still have cards around but never really learned how to play. I got really sour when a chunk of my cards when missing, and I suspect they were stolen since in the pile missing was a hard to come by Rhydon (not sure if that's the right name, but it was tough) and my foil Flareon. I have some of the newer cards for fun but not many.
My sisters and I would kinda steal each other's rarer cards... at this point I don't care much about my older cards that are missing since I know they wouldn't be in sell-able condition or usable in modern decks. :/

@Arikana: Tell me yer username on teh TCGO and I'll see if I can add you to mah frands list 8D
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 03:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
It's Arikana. What else would it be? XD Though there may or may not be the capital 'A', I both don't remember or care if there is or not since the letter size don't make a difference. XD

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #9  
i just got the online one. though i lost all my code cards somewhere. so i haven't used them >.>
Old Posted 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I used to play a LOT. I even have an official Gym Leader T-shirt from working with Toys'R'Us at the Pokemon League events. (I say "with" and not "for" because I wasn't an employee.) I still have some of my old decks, although the metagame has changed so much in the intervening years that they're not really competitive anymore. Back in the day, though...
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #11  
i still own most of my cards. my ancient mew got tooked though....
Old Posted 12-03-2012, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
So anyone wanna play me? o3o I would love to get some more practice in since I kind of suck. D:

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 02-05-2013, 05:26 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
I would love to play ya if I had my computer... but it is broken...and will be looked at tomorrow hopefully...
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 02-05-2013, 09:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Hopefully it can be fixed soon. I'm dying to test out some new decks I've been making. o3o That and versus mode doesn't seem to want to give me an opponent. D:

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #15  
I liked the card game as a kid, but stopped caring about it completely for Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote