Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More More More Magic
Wink Collaborative complete the story! (hosted by MonBon and Trystan830)   #1  
Let's write a romantic story together! No genre is off-limits. Is this a rom-com? A heartbreaking tragedy? An enthralling drama? It's up to you, follow your heart(break)♥

Restrictions may be randomly added by either trystan or monbon as we go ;) but for now the characters in this collaborative novella are restricted to those below. Current restrictions will be posted on this page as well as a new post when applied :)

Let's meet the cast! I unfortunately don't have enough trisphee swag to design the characters on here, buuuut I can attempt to create them on another site and ss them here if you would like. **Note: I have not set the sexuality of anyone -- so feel free to play with their hearts as you wish**

Gabi is a nervous guy. He has floppy brown hair that covers his golden eyes so he doesn't have to make too much eye contact (he is very shy, like a cinnamon roll). He dresses a little preppy and happens to be a human calculator. He's very funny and keeps a catalogue of his favorite jokes and stories on a variety of electronic devices (all of which are password-protected). Where does Gabe fit into your lovely story?

Justice is a glamorous and good-looking girl. Her blue afro is tame and her make-up is always in-style. Who wouldn't be sure of themselves with those drop-dead purple eyes? Still, she is afraid of heights :( Honest and energetic, it's our own human calculator Justice!

You know those hipsters with the black undercut hair and dreamy green eyes? The ones that carry a briefcase around everywhere, even when it's completely unnecessary? No? Well now you do! Devan is both impulsive and compulsive with his desire for love causing him to weave tales he can't get out of. A true romantic at heart, he can become quite overbearing. Will you let Devan out into the world?

Speaking of compulsive, get a load of Whitney. This compulsive liar is very manipulative and her every action revolves around what she wants and what she doesn't want. She can become extraordinarily jealous if pushed, but for the most part retains a calm and cool composure. Her classy style epitomizes cool, so much so that she refuses to do anything that could be perceived as uncool. Look deep into those blue pools that are unobstructed by glasses because she couldn't even bear to be caught dead in something so lame. Her long blonde hair is styled in whatever is the sleekest look of the day. And, not that you'd ever see it, but she has a habit of biting her fingernails when no one is around.

Here's a guy you can trust much farther than you can throw, it's Hunter! He sports a punk-rock look with his red fauxhawk and wary personality. He'll look up at you with chocolate eyes as your submissive, and he likes it when you take charge since he's very indecisive, just, don't make him do anything regarding extended elevation from the ground (he's scared of heights).

Finally we have our period girl: Blair. Blair is in love with Colonial America time period -- she's even memorized all the dialogue and songs to Hamilton. Her gray-white ombre hair is reminiscent of powdered wigs, and her arty style pulls inspiration from the good ole 1700s. Quirks aside, her attention is never split when she focuses on you with her dark eyes, and when set to a task can be extremely industrious. Her generosity knows no bounds and to top it off, she's funny too :)

Now then, go forth and write me trisphee a story!

Current restrictions:
-Addition to story must include one or more of the above characters.
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-15-2017, 10:16 PM  
More More More Magic
Don't leave me hanging friends :O
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-15-2017, 11:46 PM  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3  
oooh, I like how you tied the character sketches all together!

i have no idea where I'd start any story with this cast, so maybe someone will pop in and get us started. =)

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 02-16-2017, 12:09 AM  
More More More Magic
I certainly hope so! Or else I'll have to voluntell people to xD
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-16-2017, 12:13 AM  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #5  
we can mention it in some of the other event threads XD

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 02-16-2017, 12:15 AM  
More More More Magic
Go trys go!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-16-2017, 12:17 AM  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #7  
Blair didn't know how she got there. Perhaps it was a dream. Taking a step, she felt a familiar weight at her hips from the time she'd tried on a colonial dress. A petticoat over a hoop. A gown over the petticoat. A stomacher over her chest, and an apron to finish off the dress. She twirled a little, forgetting to wonder why she was back in Colonial America, when suddenly the church bells rang--except it wasn't the sound of church bells, but rather an odd beeping noise that rang.

Old Posted 02-17-2017, 11:19 PM  
More More More Magic
Excellent start!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-17-2017, 11:47 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #9  
First, there was silence. Then a familiar noise that sounded like bells.. but it was too far away to have been the church bells on the corner of his home. Hunter opened his eyes to find out he was definitely not at home. He wasn't even sure he was himself - he looked down and instead of his DIY ragged clothes he was wearing some sort of formal period clothing. What the hell was going on? He pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't asleep, then stood up slowly. His mind was still foggy, but he walked a few meters to find a puddle of water and see that he was still himself, but in different clothing and with his hair down. He tried to use his spit to make his trademark fauxhawk when he recognized a familiar face.
"Hey Blair. I think your phone is ringing."
Old Posted 02-18-2017, 01:33 PM  
More More More Magic
I love it :D
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-18-2017, 02:56 PM  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #11  
ooh me likie too!

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 02-18-2017, 09:57 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
Let's write a romantic story together! No genre is off-limits. Is this a rom-com? A heartbreaking tragedy? An enthralling drama? It's up to you, follow your heart(break)♥

Restrictions may be randomly added by either trystan or monbon as we go ;) but for now the characters in this collaborative novella are restricted to those below. Current restrictions will be posted on this page as well as a new post when applied :)

Let's meet the cast! I unfortunately don't have enough trisphee swag to design the characters on here, buuuut I can attempt to create them on another site and ss them here if you would like. **Note: I have not set the sexuality of anyone -- so feel free to play with their hearts as you wish**

Gabi is a nervous guy. He has floppy brown hair that covers his golden eyes so he doesn't have to make too much eye contact (he is very shy, like a cinnamon roll). He dresses a little preppy and happens to be a human calculator. He's very funny and keeps a catalogue of his favorite jokes and stories on a variety of electronic devices (all of which are password-protected). Where does Gabe fit into your lovely story?

Justice is a glamorous and good-looking girl. Her blue afro is tame and her make-up is always in-style. Who wouldn't be sure of themselves with those drop-dead purple eyes? Still, she is afraid of heights :( Honest and energetic, it's our own human calculator Justice!

You know those hipsters with the black undercut hair and dreamy green eyes? The ones that carry a briefcase around everywhere, even when it's completely unnecessary? No? Well now you do! Devan is both impulsive and compulsive with his desire for love causing him to weave tales he can't get out of. A true romantic at heart, he can become quite overbearing. Will you let Devan out into the world?

Speaking of compulsive, get a load of Whitney. This compulsive liar is very manipulative and her every action revolves around what she wants and what she doesn't want. She can become extraordinarily jealous if pushed, but for the most part retains a calm and cool composure. Her classy style epitomizes cool, so much so that she refuses to do anything that could be perceived as uncool. Look deep into those blue pools that are unobstructed by glasses because she couldn't even bear to be caught dead in something so lame. Her long blonde hair is styled in whatever is the sleekest look of the day. And, not that you'd ever see it, but she has a habit of biting her fingernails when no one is around.

Here's a guy you can trust much farther than you can throw, it's Hunter! He sports a punk-rock look with his red fauxhawk and wary personality. He'll look up at you with chocolate eyes as your submissive, and he likes it when you take charge since he's very indecisive, just, don't make him do anything regarding extended elevation from the ground (he's scared of heights).

Finally we have our period girl: Blair. Blair is in love with Colonial America time period -- she's even memorized all the dialogue and songs to Hamilton. Her gray-white ombre hair is reminiscent of powdered wigs, and her arty style pulls inspiration from the good ole 1700s. Quirks aside, her attention is never split when she focuses on you with her dark eyes, and when set to a task can be extremely industrious. Her generosity knows no bounds and to top it off, she's funny too :)

Now then, go forth and write me trisphee a story!

Current restrictions:
-Addition to story must include one or more of the above characters.
I love it ^^
Old Posted 02-22-2017, 08:29 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #13  
Thank you Lilith!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-22-2017, 08:31 PM  
Jellosexual
where's Potironette to continue o3o
Old Posted 02-23-2017, 12:15 AM  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #15  
I thought I could get away with just starting x'D
I guess I'll write Blair again, since I have no ideas for the others~
-----------------------------
Blair turned around at the sound of Hunter's voice. One hand flew up to cover her inadvertent smile.
"Oh Hunter, you're here too?" She giggled, "And you're in formal clothes!" Then remembering what Hunter said about her cellphone, she felt around the pockets that hung at the sides of her dress.

When she grasped the familiar silicon and glass rectangle, she frowned. If this was really the past, then pulling out a cell phone would definitely be suspicious.

She looked around the cobbled stone streets and saw a narrow alley between a pub and an inn--perfect. She grabbed Hunter by the wrist and pulled him to the alley.

Leaning on one wall, she pulled out her cellphone. "It's my alarm." She said. "6:00 AM. Seems about right." The alley was still quite dark after all.

She placed the phone in Hunter's hand, "Want to try calling someone?"

Old Posted 02-23-2017, 12:43 AM  
More More More Magic
:D
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-23-2017, 01:09 AM  

Tags
collaborative, forum game, romance, seasonal event, story telling