Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Heavenly Angel
Default   #33  
LOL...I agree with Demo. XD
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 12:58 PM  
Gentle Lady
Wow Er...if you really want to spend the 4k for it I'll sell it to you for that much Illusion. xD
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:04 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Wow Er...if you really want to spend the 4k for it I'll sell it to you for that much Illusion. xD
YAYZ! sEND ME A cod!

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:11 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Yay for Illusion! :D
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:14 PM  
Gentle Lady
Default   #37  
xD That was crazy.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:15 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Yes, it is. :)
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo View Post
And yeah I'm not bidding anymore. Cause this is gonna make new people think they can sell em for this much.
.... You want me to buy it even more now don't ya?
I've been wanting the price of runes to go up for soo long >.> the system isn't balanced with runes just yet. Not enough is circling in the system. I'm shocked the prices have been staying the same for a half of a year now :/

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:20 PM  
Exchanger
Maybe cause sellers like a stable price and are not greedy?
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:21 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #41  
I think runes should stay the way it is right now. It is more easier for us who can't donate to get them. Even if the runes rise, I don't think the older items will rise that much and all in all we will be getting less for the older items because the runes have rise so much. This happen on many other site I'm on and I'm not happy with it.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:23 PM  
Exchanger
Panda is correct. I mean look where Gaia is.

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:23 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #43  
Quote:
Maybe cause sellers like a stable price and are not greedy?
The way I see it, with the price it is now. Runes are hard to come by and when someone is selling people have to rush in and hurry and buy them. :/ A higher price would slow that down, that's all I'm saying. Maybe in the future when runes are circling in the system more, the price can stay were it is now.

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:24 PM  
Exchanger
But the reason why there is a scramble is not the price but that since they are far and few at times people build up amounts of pure and therefore more people are trying to buy at large amounts. If there was more circulating there would be no problem.

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:26 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #45  
Quote:
Panda is correct. I mean look where Gaia is.
Your looking at it the wrong way, gaia cash items prices go up because their is too much gold in the system.
Either way runes prices will go up because their is way to much aurum in the system. The only thing that makes the price sorta stable each month is the ADI's

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:27 PM  
Heavenly Angel
If runes cost 4k for 20. It only take like 40 runes to get the USB sword. If the rune is still at 2.5k you can get at least 60 runes for the item. Not everyone want to see price start inflating, there will be people are are going to sell it for 8k per USB sword even when the runes rise.

Plus it is all about being there first. You have to be fast in the market or you will not gain profits and make more money. Plus it take more people to make the runes inflate, not just one. XD

I don't think our economy is doing that bad right now. It is just that people are wanting more than 1 set and keep wanting more. I think it is pretty stable at the moment and it seem like a bunch of people are able to get themselves at least 1 set of this month items.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:28 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #47  
Imagine what the price of a Anka set would inflate to if the price of runes increased. New people would be so intimidated they would give up all hope and probably be pushed away.

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:29 PM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
If runes cost 4k for 20. It only take like 40 runes to get the USB sword. If the rune is still at 2.5k you can get at least 60 runes for the item. Not everyone want to see price start inflating, there will be people are are going to sell it for 8k per USB sword even when the runes rise.

Plus it is all about being there first. You have to be fast in the market or you will not gain profits and make more money. Plus it take more people to make the runes inflate, not just one. XD

I don't think our economy is doing that bad right now. It is just that people are wanting more than 1 set and keep wanting more. I think it is pretty stable at the moment and it seem like a bunch of people are able to get themselves at least 1 set of this month items.
Well if prices went up DI's will go up as well, just slowly. :/
And yes it is about being their first, and yeah the economy not bad now... But it's just something to think about for the future.

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 01:32 PM  
Closed Thread