Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #3505  
=~=; The Big One is overdue. It's not gonna be like the San Andreas movie, but it would be pretty devastating.
Only 2020 could have that scheduled for the itinerary of the year.

Don't worry Ava. <:} I know it's super scary, but all of the buildings have rollers to keep from collapsing totally. :) Luckily not too many deaths happen from a direct quake. <:/ But from the hazards it causes, like fires or gas or electrical dangers. It's ALWAYS good to have an emergency plan in mind, to ease any anxiety.

Actual shout: I'm glad my period didn't really destroy me this time. It's probably due to my healthier eating all week long. <:/ Though I had a major depressive episode lasting nearly all day. It's so weird how that happens. <X) Like, whaat? I'm bleeding, there's less painful cramping, no nausea this time, and BOOM. Instant emptiness and beating myself up internally to a pulp. ;u;??? Like, why?? Hormones???? I can't catch a break for one cycle even though I feel like I'm doing all the right things. XD Well, at least there wasn't a need for Midol this time around. Though I guess I'll now need to prepare for shower crying sessions. ;U; Should one occur again. Is it okay to text your friends when you feel like total sh*t? ;.; I feel like it's illegal. Like you're not supposed to do that, or you'll be fined with 60 days of absent contact...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-22-2020, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I have never felt an earthquake before I've moved here. But it feels like my life is making up for all the years I've never felt an earthquake so now I feel like I feel them almost every day and I freak out a little each time. I am constantly checking online to see if anyone else felt anything too... Very rarely do I get any results though.

I've been trying to look up what to do during an earthquake and after. It's been a little less stress knowing what to do if ever there was a really bad earthquake.

My shout for today!:
I'm angry that time seems to be going so fast! It feels like I can't just sit and enjoy the season like I want to. >:/ I woke up one day and suddenly it was September.. Went to sleep and woke up and September is already more than halfway through!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Last edited by Kory; 09-26-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old Posted 09-23-2020, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3507  
A new coffee/local goods type of shop opened up and they have bike meet-ups every week which sounded awesome. But then I remembered how I make people uncomfortable and would rather just learn how to ride in traffic without having to interact with them. And then I remembered I still don't have a bike.
Old Posted 09-25-2020, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I've felt an earthquake once. >_> It was a bit sudden that's for sure.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-25-2020, 05:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3509  
Going to work...again.
V V V ~Click to see what is currently happening inside my noggin!~ V V V

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-25-2020, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
yeah, that sounds about right!

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 09-25-2020, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3511  
My aunt and her boyfriend are coming to visit us here in Cali!
I'm so super excited to see them again. :D

But this means we have to do some SERIOUS cleaning to our apartment to make it fit enough for them to come in and stay with us for the week! >n<

It's so funny how much stuff I thought I lost, but was actually just hiding away in a wrongly labeled box. I'm excited for them to come and visit. I don't hate the cleaning up either! I love putting on a Spotify playlist and just going at it. c:
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Random thought/Question floating around in my head ughh!
Have any of you wondered what happens when you die because i think that once you die your soul floats around in-tell someone puts you in the ground but the whole time your not in your body your just getting to see your past life like memories the good and the bad, but like, once your in the ground and people say they see that white light i wonder if that is just you opening your eyes in a new body and being someone completely different. IDK!!! How about y'all What you think?
:3
XoXo, Lynn ❤️🔥
Old Posted 09-26-2020, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3513  
What do I think... hm.

I think now’s not the best time for the Tris community to think about that.
I think that’s an interesting concept.
I think it’s comforting.

I don’t believe in any sort of afterlife. Things might be easier if I did. But I don’t.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-27-2020, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
What do I think... hm.

I think now’s not the best time for the Tris community to think about that.
I think that’s an interesting concept.
I think it’s comforting.

I don’t believe in any sort of afterlife. Things might be easier if I did. But I don’t.
I would agree on part of what you are saying.
XoXo, Lynn ❤️🔥
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #3515  
I recently got into the stock market, I don't think I'm doing to badly either.

Yet I can't remember how Mods work here so i feel kind of dumb, ha ha.
Old Posted 10-02-2020, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
*facepalm*
Gotta love when the boss throws 3-5 different things at me and somehow expects me to get them all done at the same time...
XP
Like...how the hell am I supposed to magically clean our white linens, sweep flies, clean up a rental I had no knowledge of in the first place AND still do all my normal tasks all at the same time?!?
And then she gets mad if I don't get something done as quickly as she wants.
I am not paid enough for this...
XP
Old Posted 10-06-2020, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3517  
hm. been getting weird little red dots on my left arm.

either i'm slightly allergic to something; this is a symptom of COVID19; or it's measles; or my acne is now getting more fucked up.

they're not itchy or anything, but i did have some sort of strawberry and cream chocolate bar from hershy's.

might have to test it again to see if i get the same reaction. not feeling nauseous or anything, more towards the usual amount of slightly sucky after eating a chocolate bar fairly quickly, haha.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-06-2020, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Having massive anxiety because I just realized that I left 2 plushie parts on the bed and they're unfinished and have loose strings... and Batty likes to chew on/eat yarn....
Please don't let him find it...please let him just stay in the living room while I'm at work...
Old Posted 10-06-2020, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3519  
No more health insurance. Not sure what I'll do once my gallbladder finally gives out. And now psych help is never going to be an option.
Old Posted 10-06-2020, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
No more health insurance. Not sure what I'll do once my gallbladder finally gives out. And now psych help is never going to be an option.
shit, is there anything we can do to help? i wouldn't mind doing commissions if you can handle the invoices bits of paypal.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-07-2020, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote