Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1441  
Gizzie: I might have to check out that geochache one. I don't know that much of that stuff goes on around here though.

Okay...and the garfield one too. I love Garfield so much. He is exactly 10 years older than I am (was created June 19, 1978).
Old Posted 09-05-2017, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
wonderful & strange
I recently stopped playing again.
It's a huge battery kill and there aren't enough Pokestops around me that are within reasonable walking distance, nor am I going to drive around and endanger other people while catching monsters that ultimately aren't going to benefit my life in any useful way.
I still like the game, miss it on road trips, and I love the idea of it. It just isn't something that takes precedence in my life right now.
R.I.P.
"And those who were seen dancing
were thought to be insane
by those who couldn't hear the music."
Old Posted 09-06-2017, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1443  
Gizzie is in love with the Garfield one right now I have found 1/4 puzzle pieces for the $100 Amazon card 1/4 for the $50 Amazon and 1/4 for the Pookie stuffed bear doll soon as I get access to a RIDE next week I can venture outside my walking around the neighborhood block and hopefully get some more puzzle pieces they are rare and random so I hope I get lucky...... till then I am stocking up on lasazana, donuts, cake, and pizza (poke balls) you feed Garfield and he hunts the treasure chests :D

As for the Geo one I suppossibly have two locations within my block I walk but I can't find either one they are hidden good I think one is up high actually in a tree o. O I'm short and cannot climb trees and it's in the middle of a park and I looked up in the trees I didn't see anything there I saw a ant pile that was huge if it's under the ants I give up because I won't disturb ants I'm not one to even poke at the pile to make them rebuild it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 09-07-2017, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I won some gyms in idaho, and won a rest area gym today

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 09-07-2017, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1445  
Instinct seems to have something of a presence on campus now. Got a few gym hours on the first day of class. I use the app as much as a walking map now, as, despite this being my second year there, I can't seem to get a good orientation of the place.

2 Raiku raids but I can't even dent the guy so not really bothering.
Old Posted 09-09-2017, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
So, I have a hatted Pichu. It's CP is 201. I have a hatted Pikachu. It's CP is 390. If I evolve the Pichu, is it likely to be higher CP than the Pikachu?

I have the same thought about my 398 Nidoran boy and my 541 Nidorino. Who would make the better Nidoking? I've never really mathed this stuff.

And just for general updates, caught a Pincer the other day, stuck him in a gym on campus for a day. Hatched a kabuto. That was a surprise. Also got enough tokens to buy an item bag expansion and another incubator, because my egg stash bothers me.

Tempted to give my FAST TM to my Mantine as his wing attack is slow, and I like faster attacks (his other one is Aerial Ace). He's not my highest CP guy but he's pretty tough. Might wait until my current 10km egg hatches though, just in case I get a better one.

So, how do people normally raid? I generally just go up to the gym and start, but I see other people listed but never in the actual battle. Am I supposed to actually look for a group to join for a better shot?
Old Posted 09-16-2017, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1447  
The start of Gen 3 is here with the Gen 3 Ghost type Pokemon!

The event started on Friday and is set to finish on November 2nd!

You can also catch event Pikachu with witches hats and your avatar can get a free Mimikyu hat to wear!

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-22-2017, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I really wish I could play still, but PoGo quit opening. I can't even sign in at all. Not even with a strong wifi connection.
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1449  
I ran out of space to install it again :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
To be fair I don't even play that much anymore... ^_^;; But I've been so bogged down with work I've not had much opportunity to play.

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1451  
I was wondering what the note was that I accidentally skipped past.

I have my vaporeon in a gym right now. I managed to nab another Growlithe to help out my poor walking buddy. I have some 22 candies to go and he's been waling for over 30K so far.
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 04:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Get walking in these next couple of weeks as while this event is on the walking distance is halved for buddy Pokemon and all caught Pokemon are doubled! ^_^

I'm much closer to evolving another Machoke thanks to this event ^_^ I started off the event with only 79 candy and I'm now on 85! ^_^

My Dice Store
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 07:36 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1453  
That's fancy!

I hatched a scyther yesterday! He came with a good amount of candy but it will be a fair amount of walking if I want the evo, since I've never actually seen one in real life. I have the metal coat already.

I see piles of these little ghost guys running around but I want more houndour.

I'm hoping for another item streak since I have to be in town for the next couple of days, which will put me I think at 5 days straight. I have to drive into town if I want to get to any stops or get pokemon because there aren't any where I live. I still walk around though, with my phone in my pocket, while I'm exercising or doing jobs about the house.
Old Posted 10-25-2017, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I should probably try redownloading PoGo on my phone and see if it works again. It wasn't loading even with wifi for a while, but maybe it's working again for me....
Assuming I haven't used up all my space with other games, that is...
Old Posted 11-02-2017, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1455  
I haven't played it much in forever. D: Sigh.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-03-2017, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I have a sableye and it creeps me out.
Old Posted 11-03-2017, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote