Not Logged In

Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #1633  
Alright, I understand now.
So I too have a Bronze fire catch rate.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 04-28-2018, 04:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Im from spain, so we have got pretty nice weather here.
I usually hang with some friends and go during the night when temperatures low for a walk and get some pokegyms.
That is what i love the most
Es importante analizar correctamente el cariotipo en el sindrome de turner para poder realizar un diagnostico acertado y veraz
Old Posted 04-28-2018, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1635  
I've actually run out of Pokeballs on my new account T_T I have a long way to go on there too... Although I have already got it up to level 26 ^_^

My main account is level 36 but I need next to nothing on there and have a ton of balls just waiting for the next gen release ^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 04-28-2018, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
I just recently reached level 20 and unlocked ultra balls.
It's not been as easy as I'd assumed to preserve them for Mew.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 04-28-2018, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1637  
After my spin-spree yesterday I've got 21 of them, so they add up. It's rare that I need to use one though. I usually just use a berry if something is being stubborn.

I have another pokemon that's been hanging in the local gym for I think 3 days now. Getting low today though and my berries are only about half-effective from here. Not too inclined to leave the house today though. I managed to get a second pokemon in a gym on a drive-by but he got booted after 15 minutes. Got 1 coin.
Old Posted 04-28-2018, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
I've never had a Pokemon defending a gym, I've only ever had the one battle for the special research and I did not manage to defeat the boss. I would have though if not for the damn timer. Why? Why the timer?
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 04-29-2018, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1639  
PoGo hasn't been loading for me the last couple days. But, I FINALLY saw and caught a Chansey last week!
Old Posted 05-08-2018, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Decided to take a longer route walking the dogs, with the other walkable park in my area and was quite pleasantly surprised by how many Pokestops I was able to hit other than the park. There were 4! Though I missed one, the one at the park itself, because it turned out it was out of my way.

Also I finally caught a Chikorita last week. I ran into one months ago and had to run from it because I had like one perhaps three Pokeballs which was/were unsuccessful and another hadn't popped up since until now!

Still working on evolving that 20 Pokemon. :P
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1641  
My apologies for the double post but weirdness ensued.

So I went to the store with my mom and had Pokemon Go open.
When we got home, there was this:
(Sorry about the size but the spoiler tags don't work)

At first I thought it was an event but I in the middle of it as you can see and nothing is happening.
Additionally, a Sentret popped up and when I tapped it to trigger an encounter it said 'error' and the Sentret vanished
WTF?
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 05-09-2018, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
That's a gym battling glitch. There's no way of fixing it other than coming out of the game and going back in again. If I remember right the glitch happens when you view a gym when it is being battled by someone else.

PokeGo is sadly still full of bugs and glitches and with the non-stop events even I've not been playing as much of late... :( I think when I finally get Mew I'll give up for good as it's just not as fun anymore...

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1643  
Ugh. Apparently PoGo is only loading on my phone when I'm connected to wifi. Which is almost never...
Old Posted 05-10-2018, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I've never really noticed much in the way of glitches of bugs. I'm on the ditto goal now, which I assume should increase the number of potential dittos running around, as I saw a few more fire guys in the area when I had fire quests up. I have started seeing some basic pokemon like pidgy and rattata that I haven't seen in ages.
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1645  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
That's a gym battling glitch. There's no way of fixing it other than coming out of the game and going back in again. If I remember right the glitch happens when you view a gym when it is being battled by someone else.

PokeGo is sadly still full of bugs and glitches and with the non-stop events even I've not been playing as much of late... :( I think when I finally get Mew I'll give up for good as it's just not as fun anymore...
Ah. I do visit a gym in the long route park for its stop function.

I'm real annoyed myself right now. I just wasted a raid pass! It's a Latias so I wanted to try my hand even though it's over 2k CP which I am quite a bit undertrained for but I wasn't sure I had to remain at the gym once I was in and after the countdown, it kicked me out.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 05-15-2018, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
At last, I caught Zaptos but I had to waste about a dozen Ultra balls in the process, all of which failed! I ended up catching the damn thing with a Pokeball. That irks me!
Why can't Great and Ultra balls be purchased in the Pokecoin shop?!

As for the special/Mew research:
I'm up to 14 out of the 20 Pokemon I need to evolve and 63/400 Magikarp candies.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 05-23-2018, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1647  
They have to give some reason to actually go out and play and not just buy things.

I haven't played since mid-May. Forgot that Zapdos was around.
Old Posted 05-30-2018, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Officially 1 raid away from advancing my special research. I discovered that I don't actually have to stop and wait for the raid to load for it to count, which has helped with that immensely. It does kind of potentially screw me out of gaining the raid boss pokemon, but tbh, I already have most except the legendaries anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

I'm back to mostly being bored with PoGo. If it wasn't for the legendaries being gained via stamp card filling, I probably would forget to play for weeks on end.
Old Posted 05-30-2018, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote