Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delightfully Overcaffeinated Rodent
Default March DI Release!   #1  
Discussion Thread: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11999

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining, the clouds appeared fluffy, and Sebastian’s eyes bulged as he noticed the mailman delivering a letter to him. Giddy with excitement, he rushed outside and ripped open the envelope in a hurry. It was a letter from his parents! Sitting on the bench outside his store, he quickly read it once, twice, thrice; as he did so, he felt as if he’d had a million cups of coffee.

As his fervent energy continued to rise, he stood up, staggering a few steps, as he folded the letter and placed it in his breast pocket. His eyes were slightly unfocused and a wild grin plastered itself across his face, as he proclaimed aloud, “Everyone, come one, come all; I’ve great news today! Not only am I releasing my latest collection of items, but these ones are special. Hand chosen and shipped here by my travelling parents from during their many adventures abroad. This month the focus are on their past travels to the far east, the western reaches, and the central region.”

So without further adieu, the items of this month include:

Nianshe
Designs - Monmon
Pixels - Monmon, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Aloros
Designs - Rem
Pixels - Fenris, Twigg
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Arikana

Cholmus
Designs - Monmon, Fenris
Pixels - Monmon, Fenris
Recolors - Gallagher
Previews - Monmon

“C’mon everyone. Time to buy my new goods! As usual, they will remain available until April 1st. So get them while you can!!

“Also, as a reminder, because my February selection of items were released late, they will be available till March 2nd, exactly a month after they were released.”
Old Posted 03-01-2013, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote