Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default Lucid is Conducting Research and Would Appreciate Your Cooperation.   #1  
My Darling Trisphites,

Lucid is working on a project. A very important project. One in which I need the help of all of you. The task is simple. I have questions. You answer them. Please be completely honest. You may answer or skip any questions you wish and you may provide as much or as little information as you are willing to divulge; however the more detailed and specific you are, the better I will be able to complete my project.

*If I particularly enjoy your answer(s), I might PM you to ask permission to use your name. If you don't want to give me your name, I wouldn't much care if you gave me a fake one. Your answer is much more important and the name is merely for me to prove to my professor that I'm not a dirty liar.

My questions for you are as follows:

xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
xHow long have you been on Trisphee?
xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?

Thank you for your input.
Love,
Lucid.

---

Thank you very much for your cooperation. My research has ended, but feel free to continue to discuss my questions for community discussion's sake if you wish.

Love,
Lucid.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Last edited by Lucid; 03-27-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Should we just reply here...?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #3  
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?
During Beta my friend Momo from Gaia told me about trisphee.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee?
Sense Beta.. August 2009

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Gaiaonline

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?

Whenever I can get on, because I love it too much. Going on Trisphee is one of my daily routines.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
I'm on all the time, but I usually don't post as much if their isn't any new updates. But only then I search like crazy for conversations to jump into.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events?
They've been great, but they need better contests during the events.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
Probably the best avatar system I've ever used, but it does have some bugs that needs fixing.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?
Warm, cozy, and uh. Lets just say I'm real close to people here, and they feel more like family then friends.

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
Trisphee is much smaller, and I'm able to keep up with everything that's going around. But whats different is that I never been to an avatar site that's staff is so well put and balanced, normally with my previous experiences. (Noting Solia >.>) the admins and mods are just plain rude and have psychological problems that mostly come from nonacceptance from school or something along those lines >.>

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
... Oh wow.. It must be the family I made here xD

Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee?;; Hermes, of course! One day I was on the phone with him, he sat there gushing about the site, and told me I had to join him. Two days later? Thats exactly what I did.

I've been here since December 12th, of last year. Didn't start actively posting until about January, though due to internet/computer complications.

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? Honestly, in ALL truth? No. Not anymore. I'll go check them out, see whats going on, but then I have no need to be there. Trisphee is all this crazy Bat needs, thank you very much.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? I'm mostly on during the day, and at night. Mornings aren't really my thing, but I'll even post around if there isn't anyone around. Why? Because I'm just that addicted. I can't stay away for long.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?;; I'm consistently active. Sure, I love when the site gets updates, but I primarily stay and post because I LOVE everyone here. The conversations, the threads. Looking at what everyone does to their avatars on a daily basis. Its all fun to me.

;; I honestly can't say much on this note, because I haven't been around for any of the events we've had. Unfortunately, I missed the last one completely.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?;; I absolutely ADORE IT. And if it were to ever change, I think I'd be a very sad person. I love how diverse you can make an avatar, with the SAME ITEMS the next person has, but layered under this, or that, completely changes the look. I love how many hairs you can add on, to make something completely new. The community and the layering is what I brag to people about when I make them come over.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community?;; Another plus Trisphee has. I feel the community is nice and welcoming, and it has this aura of charm and magnetism that no other avatar site I've seen has. The staff actively chats with the users, allows them to know about whats going on and such. You really honestly have nothing to be afraid of when you post. As long as you stay within the rules of the site, anything is a go. And I like that no matter WHERE you go on the site, SOMEONE is there to talk to you. To welcome you in with pretty much eagle spread arms. Everyone is giving, and caring, and... I could really go on forever. u.u'

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
;; The community, definitely. I haven't seen ONE troll, I really haven't seen any flame wars, no situations that have gotten out of control. The layering system DEFINITELY makes a huge difference. How many sites do you know of that will allow you to layer panties OVER your skirt? I mean, theres just so many things that set Tris apart from every other generic site out there. We're unique, and I LOVE that.

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Tris?
;; DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS, LUCID. PLEASE?! GYAAAAH. I would have to say... uhm... dude. I can't choose just ONE of my favorite things about this site. Because everything is just so wonderful, that if I say one thing, and not include anything else, I'd feel horrible for neglecting it. So lets just say my favorite thing about tris, is that thats exactly what it is. TRISPHEE! <3

Now my hand is cramped. Someone kiss it and make it better? <3
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #5  

• I heard about this wonderful website from Celainia. Pretty much, I heard it from Raine Dragon the main admin over there since she was the one that created the wonderful list of avatar sites.

• I have been on Trisphee for over 2 years now. If I remember correctly, I joined on the old Trisphee on February 19th, 2009. Then Trisphe turned into this Trisphee, I joined kinda late because I was away and did know about it. I joined the new Trisphee on 9-9-09. It was nice to join on that day after I realized it now. Because that is like one in a life time chance! I didn't pick that day, I don't even realized it until way later. XD

• Happily, no. I quit all of them and I am not interested in any at the moment. This is pretty much the only site that I am on. I am waiting for another site that is coming up though and I have been waiting for it for over 2 years now.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?

• Morning and Evening, because when I go to school I am able to get on it for up to 2 and a half hour. Why? Because I don't have a first and a second period and my aunt always drop me off way early in the morning and I have nothing to do. I have class most of the day and I can only get on when I get home and sometime I stay until it is almost midnight.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?

• I notice that I am mostly very active when the site release new items and cool addition to the site. It really boost my interest and make me more active throughout the site.

• I think the event are great. Though they can be very confusing for people like me who don't know English. I'm talking about the story plots, by the way. I really love that we have many option to obtain the event items and that we can easily get them during the event. I also like how there are always so many items for users, it is amazingly great!

Then again, I do wish we would also celebrate some of the holiday like other site. Because I really miss those kind of events. I know we want to be different but it would be really nice to have some of the classic ones.

• THE BEST THING ON THIS EARTH! This is one of the reason why I love Trisphee so much. The layering gives me opportunity to layer my avatar however I want and put whatever items I want on. The limit is endless. This layering system also make everyone unique and different. No 2 user on this site look a like!

Unless they are naked and have nothing on.

• I love it! Everyone are so close together. A lot of users are very caring, friendly, and so loving. They always support each other and are very encouraging. Some users provided me with great advices and always tell me what is good and what is bad. I really learn a lot from this great community and I am slowly becoming a better citizen of Trisphee.

• To be honest, everything! This is the best site for me. The community is great and I don't see drama like I do on other sites. Everyone come together and share their thoughts and ideas, which to me is wonderful! We have different events from other users and we have so many color options for our items. We have different trading system, the site is small and nice, and the layout is simple and nice.

• That would be the users. The only reason I am here are the people on this site. As much as I love having nice items, I value the users on here more. I quit all the other sites, because of the users or lack of activities. That is all.

Thank you!
Last edited by Panda; 03-20-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee? My friend ( Corovignh) IM’ed me and said she found another site where she could escape from her ( Now Ex) boyfriend and possibly draw arts.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee? 09-24-2010

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? Honestly only Ernya.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? Mainly at night and weekends. Some times I pop in during the day.

Why? Because I have a strange sleeping sechdule that keeps me up from around midnight to about 9 am.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent? Fairly consistent. I actually can’t log in some times when the new items are released.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events? They are fun. Some times it’s a little hard to read and keep up with the story because its very dynamic and involves the users.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system? –Thumbs up- its one of the most unique features.

They are my kind of people.

I feel like this one is small enough that I know people? If that makes sense. I only have one purpose when I visit Ernya and that is to rp. Here I actually talk to people.

It may sound hoky but the people are awesome.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Manners
Default   #7  
► Where did you hear about Trisphee?
Solia was down for maintenance and my friend was like "HEY, there's this other avatar site we should hang out at." I was addicted.

► How long have you been on Trisphee?
Since December of '10.

► Are you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones?
Not really anymore. I go on these huuuuge hiatuses on Solia, and I only log into Crys to hunt for bugs. Tris is the only site I consider myself active on.

► When do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why?
Afternoons and Nights. Because I sleep all day.

► Are you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent?
Fairly consistent.

► How do you feel about Trisphee events?
I've only been around for one (Taskal War) and it was the fucking bomb.

► How do you feel about Trisphee's layering system?
Love it.

► How do you feel about Trisphee's community?
Everyone is incredibly kind for the most part.

► If you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different?
It has a different feel to it, not anything like Solia, Crys or Gaia.
The only thing comparable about them are the avatars.

► If you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee?
How I can actually use event items in my avatars. Typically on avatar sites the event items don't go with the avatars at all.

SORRY I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN SO MY ANSWERS ARE SHORT.
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
-giggles-

I think the general consensus is: WE LOVE THIS SITE. Am I right? <3
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #9  
I first heard about Trisphee through DarkWolfrin, who recommended it to me on Ernya.
I've been here since the end of September last year, so around six months.
I've dabbled in many, many sites, and I was really involved in Gaia and Ernya for a few months, until I learned about Trisphee. Gaia was actually more of a playing-the-stock-market sort of place; I never really interacted with the other members there.
I use Trisphee in the afternoon and night on most days, because I procrastinate while doing homework, like right now.
My activity is fairly consistent, perhaps still a bit more active during events. When I go on hiatus, I really don't visit for a long time, and then when I do come back, my activity goes back to normal really quickly.
The two events that I've experienced in Trisphee have been the best ones I've seen in any site around.
The layering system still has its own minor problems, but overall, I love the freedom it gives you. You're able to equip as many items as you want and make it all fit together.
Trisphee's community has had relatively few problems compared to most other sites, and most of the people here are really accepting and kind. It makes the site feel very welcoming, especially since the staff doesn't stand to the side and watch from afar. They integrate themselve into the community.
It's the way everyone's more intimate, and the whole site feels like a huge family that I can go to when real life is problematic.
I love how the site doesn't feel extremely pressured and rushed by how much you donate and how much of the currency you have. You can buy things almost at your own leisure, because the currency is easy to make, and no one is stingy.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee? I heard it a year ago from Taiki (an administrator and artist of this site) from her CBOX in her webcomic.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee? I've been here since January 22...so that's 57 days of being a trisphean.

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? Nope, this is the only avatar site I'm active on.

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why? Everyday ^-^;; usually mornings and evenings my time. Why? Because I just love this place that much. Very addictive.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent? My activity is fairly consistent. I do get excited when I see new items or features, but it's the same excitement when I get on and talk to my friends <3

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events? I haven't been on one event, so I don't really know.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system? It's AMAZING. IMO, it's the best thing about trisphee's avatars.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community? I sometimes feel kinda awkward, but that's because there are some people here that I want to avoid...but most of the time, Trisphee's community is very cordial & welcoming :].

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different? The layering system, it's very one of a kind. The people here; they don't ignore you if you *wave* at them; everyone seems to know everybody which makes this place very friendly.

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee? The clubhouse or the hangouts. <333

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Mini Min
Default   #11  
My questions for you are as follows:

►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee? Lovely Fen
►xHow long have you been on Trisphee? Since Alpha. so almost two years me thinks.
►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? Nope
►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Why? Nights mostly, i dont do mornings and afternoons im normally being dragged around town by work or friends.
►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent? Im always lurkin. Despite Item releases >D
►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events? I really love them owo

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community? You guys are so cool and friendly ^^ really awesome all the time.
►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different? Everything is more homey and welcoming <3
►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee? Most def the awesome users :D
Here be Rules

Chi loves Fictions. D8 <3
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
xD So far as I notice everyone loves each other, xD awww... WE-ARE-FAAAMILY! XD

Old Posted 03-20-2011, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
Default   #13  
I googled avatar sites and this one came up. ^^

About three weeks now.

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? Yes but I'm becoming less active, Crysandrea

Nights, because in the day my whole family is in the living room and they can get annoying especailly when it comes to looking over my shoulder.

So far, fairly constant.

I've never participated in one. D;

Love it!

So far, everyone seems pretty nice.

No one really gets ignored, everyone's really nice to one another, it a nice community.

I love how involved everyone is, especially with the Japan Relief drive.
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
- Some of the answers are all in good fun.

- I heard about it on Crysandrea.

- Since August 1, 2009.

- Semi-active on Solia.

- I am mainly on Trisphee on the weekends and nights. I work in the mornings and sometimes have long overtimes which cut into what free time I have.

- I think I'm fairly consistent, but it depends on how much time I have rather than the release of new features/items.

- I think they are the greatest thing since Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints to be precise.

- I think they are the greatest thing since the creation of the wheel.

- I think they are the greatest thing since dog became man's best friend. Though you gotta train a couple of them a bit more than others.

- The layering system is certainly unique. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

- The self-aware NPCs. *wiggles eyebrows*
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #15  
►xWhere did you hear about Trisphee? I don't really remember FROM who but I believe people were talking about other forum sites on another forum site and I started following Trisphee. I donated way back in the day and then forgot about it all together. I took a kinda long break from avatar sites.

►xHow long have you been on Trisphee? A couple of months?

►xAre you active on any other avatar sites? If so, which ones? I'm not at all. Just Trisphee. I have an account on all of them tho..but Trisphee is the only good one!

►xWhen do you use Trisphee most often? (Nights, Mornings, Weekends, et cetera.) Whenever, I don't have a set time. If i'm home, i'm probably online.

►xAre you more active on Trisphee when we release new features/items, or is your activity fairly consistent? I think i'm fairly consistent.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee events? I haven't seen one yet. I look forward to them tho! The previous event items are so cool!

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's layering system? I like it I just wish it worked better. I can only move one thing at a time and then I have to click off the layering and then move another. It's annoying when you have twenty items on.

►xHow do you feel about Trisphee's community? I feel like it's a nice one. I am yet to run into any out and out buttholes and that's kinda rare! STAY LIKE THIS TRISPHEE! DON'T LET THE BUTTHOLES TAKE OVER!

►xIf you have experience with other avatar sites, what do you feel makes Trisphee different? It doesn't suck? It's not a money pit? The community is friendly and the mods are mature.

►xIf you could only pick one, what is your favorite thing about Trisphee? I like that I feel welcome here.

:)

Old Posted 03-20-2011, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
An avi site that had a list of other avi sites. I don't know what that site was since I don't go on there.
Since 8/16/2010 according to my profile.
Yep ^^. I'm also on ruffles and solia. I'm sort of active on Ernya. I also get on chloria and gaia every one and awhile to check in.
During events or other things, to be honest >.>. In general I'm on more on the weekends. During the week I have school and other things to take up my time.
Yeah, like I mentioned above.
At first it annoyed me that Earth holidays weren't celebrated because I usually love event items based on those holidays. Now though, I actually like Trisphee's unique events and items. It makes things more surprising. With other sites you usually know when to expect events, although they do usually throw in a few unique ones too.
I love it, it's one of the things that makes Trisphee so unique. I always get frustrated when things don't layer "right"(the way I want >.>) on other sites.
The people here are amazing. I've seen a few iffy occurrences between people, but not very many.
-the layering
-unique events
-the skypes and livestreams
-the aurum donation item(it's a good constant goldsink I think)
-etc.
Hm, I guess the community
Last edited by Ashley; 03-20-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote