Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
xD I think batty was right, you deserve more love then you know Coda.

@ Choco: What do you mean something that is 'Trisphee'? I think naturally everything on the site is already trisphee just by the nature of the avatars and the creators of the NPC's. If you mean the sites very own unique creature, I think the Anka is pretty much that unless I'm wrong.
Old Posted 07-06-2011, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
There are some beasts that are distinctly Trisphee I just haven't released yet. As it is I have trouble keeping up with all the art I have to do now. For me to do something majorly more I will need more art-staff. Its very hard to keep up and as much as I just wish we all really were robots. We aren't.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 07-06-2011, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
Personally, I like the races the way they are. I think each has enough detail in it to be relatively distinct but is also open enough to allow for various interpretations of appearance, whic I think is best for tris.

If you think about it, when you add too many specific details to a race, it limites the amount of freedom people have when making one as well as the number of items that could be used. It's one thing to say that a race has general animal features like ears and tails; it's another to talk about specific things like scaled skin. Ears and tails of varying sorts can be found all over trisphee, one doens't need to seek out too many specific items while furred skins or scales are much more limited to just a few items, some of which may be expensive and hard to get. It can be disappointing for people who really want to emulate their chosen race.

Also, for the sake of realism, I think the fairly open appearances of the races is more realistic. Look at a human and describe one? Hair colour, hair type, eyes, and skin colour run the gamut. Why shouldn't it be the same for other races?

Just my thoughts on the topic.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
Quiet, that is particularly why we were so vague with the details of the races. Now they all do have a distinct history which we are working on slowly. But that being said this history has nothing to do with limiting how they look :3 When I was talking about beasts for Trisphee I didn't mean races. I literally meant animals specific to Trisphee.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 07-07-2011, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #21  
Nice. ;). Those will be very interesting to see. :)
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Azeil* >_> ~coughcough~

Anyway I am still not quite sure what to put Azeil under, seeing as he was made before they all came up with those species, he's not... exactly fitting into any of them... So I still don't know what to do about /that/ personally.

As for diversity, for the time being I think 10 races is plenty, even if most are humanoid almost entirely right now.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #23  
I presumed him to be a magically-induced mutation off of one of them.
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Would Azeil really count as a race? I would assume that those involved in the Taskal war would have more or less being entities unto themselves, especially with the Divine and Corrupt business and all.
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote