Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #113  
With the speed at which I spam X, an unlocked locker is *basically* just an open locker.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-18-2018, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
oh, wait, do you play on PC or PS4?

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #115  
Oh oh. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Actually the locker thing is a chance of locked lockers becoming unlocked.
Oh, so the kubrow doesn't actually paw at lockers more?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-19-2018, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
PC.. I don't own consoles.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #117  
@Tam
As far as I know, no. Or at least I do't remember them adding a mod that physically allows them to open lockers.

@Espy
Ok, I was getting worried there because you said something about the 'x' button and I thought you were talking about a PS4 controller or something. ^^;

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
No, this just looked like it made it so they could unlock 'em.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-20-2018, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #119  
Yep, that's what its supposed to do. :3

Old Posted 12-20-2018, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I seem to be becoming really bad at saying what I mean lately.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-20-2018, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #121  
Sorry, I thought you said it opened the locker, not unlock originally. ^^;

Old Posted 12-21-2018, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeeah, looks like I did. Like I say. Lately I often stink at getting the right meaning out. Sorry about that.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-21-2018, 03:14 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #123  
lol, its okay, I literally did that tonight. XD

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Awww. **much sympathy**

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #125  
Well, what I said could have been taken as two different meanings, but the usual meaning was not what I was meaning so I confused my players. x'D

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
LMBO Gotcha.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-22-2018, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #127  
Also, me and some friends are thinking of making our own clan...current clan leader kept going on about how the clan is supposed to be the members helping one another and all this stuff. But they would invite people they are 'in a relationship' with, play with them a little bit then ditch them or the person stops playing for the most part and doesn't help out with any clan stuff even when they are on. Then the clan leader only helps those they are in a relationship with, and by the time they are done they are 'too tired' to do things with the members of the clan that are actually active. They've basically ditched me to do all the stuff for the clan for two years now sand I'm tired of it, I've already cried by myself in other channels because they kept doing this to me even after they promise to play with me. Heck, they one time played a mission with me before they got off for the night, then said they would play with me the following day. Well, that day when I hopped in and said hi, they only said hi back, nothing about playing. Then another person hops in and they are like 'okay, now since this other person is here we can do hunts for the rest of the night in monster hunter worlds' and then leaves the voice channel I was in with them. I'm at the point where I don't care emotionally anymore and I don't care how they will feel if I leave the clan because they've not only done this to me but other members of the clan as well. It will take a LOT of work on our part, but if I can get the other person going with this that said they wanted to start it up as well, it make actually work because we might have at least four people in the clan to start. That clan leader will be hurt probably from me doing this, and if they say something to me I'll explain how they've hurt me and continued to hurt me without seeming to have cared for over two years. And that I'm done playing the game they are playing by inviting people to the clan who don't put anything really into it.

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hah, my clan’s just a couple of my IRL friends and one of their friends. Four people.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-22-2018, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote