Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #3089  
Get my shit together better and work on adulting properly. (Basically, working on de-cluttering and organizing my apartment, getting a full-time job or a better part time job to replace the museum job, and get furniture and storage that will work better in the tiny rooms of my apartment si it actually feels like home and not just a drab place that I return to for sleep and food.) Oh, and maybe to get into better food habits and try to lose 5-10 pounds.

Do you prefer coffee or tea? And what is your favorite brand/type/flavor?
Old Posted 12-19-2018, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I prefer tea please~ -w-
My favorite brand is Celestial Seasonings, and my favorite flavor of cold tea is raspberry, while I tend to favor hot lemony teas. But I'm not too picky. One tea I won't drink is aloe vera tea. >m<

What color or breed of cat is your favorite? :3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3091  
Is 'all of them' an acceptable answer? I just love all cats. Although I do get the teensiest, barely noticeable bit more excited over munchkins (those little stub legs!) or Savannah & Bengal cats (such pretty markings!).

If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Old Posted 12-19-2018, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
e~X;;; hng-! *struggles so hard not to screech* The flippin' Twilight Zone! *U* <3 It's best show! Best show for watching repeatedly for rest of life best!~

If you were a mythical creature, what creature would you want to be?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3093  
DRAGON. I would be an awesome dragon. Or even just a mediocre dragon. Just a dragon. Any dragon. I freaking love dragons. *holds up my dragon baby, Derpy*

If you could have lunch with any famous person, dead or alive, (celebrity, political figure, etc) who would you pick?
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 12-19-2018 at 04:49 AM.
Old Posted 12-19-2018, 04:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
HmMMMM, Rod Serling! Most definitely. I'd want to have lunch and ask him all about his career and about his excellent writing! eUe

What movie do you absolutely love that everyone else seems to really hate? x)

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 06:39 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #3095  
I guess Blended can be my answer for this??? Considering it has a lot of bad reviews and I've never met anyone else that actually watched it or cared enough to mention it???

Anyway, do you like ketchup or mustard on hot dogs, burgers, etc??
Old Posted 01-04-2019, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Chaotic Good
Both! I like a lot of sauces on my food.

What is your favorite ride/rollercoaster/attraction of all time?
Old Posted 01-25-2019, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #3097  
It's probably the crazy wilderness choochoo...er, I mean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! <3

Have you ever encountered something supernatural in nature?

Old Posted 01-25-2019, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I'm pretty sure that I have had some interactions with supernatural entities in the past. I've seen dead people, fairly certain I encountered a demon (or something else malevolent in nature) on two separate occasions.

Have you ever imagined yourself as someone else?
Old Posted 02-05-2019, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3099  
Hasn't everyone?

Discounting dreams, though... yes. I get... very into character on occasion. Or just... think too much. It's not the healthiest. Your question also takes a weird turn if I consider... gender stuff. And you've seen me as CRT.

<...I do not understand why people disregard their emotions entirely, as feelings and nostalgia simply get in the way of logic and facts.>

...Sometimes it gets a little difficult to disentangle my own personality from that of my characters.

What sort of headpiece or hair ornament would you wear if there would be no societal repercussions?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-06-2019, 05:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Feathers. -w- Hmm, like a fancy headdress or Victorian hat with feathers or wig with feathers...that or just really funny stupid hats. x] like a hot dog hat, ufo hat or a shoe shaped hat.

What is your favorite treat? :D

Old Posted 02-09-2019, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3101  
...85% dark chocolate. More bitter than sweet. Preferably with orange peels or salt.

...I don’t really do sweet stuff. Bitter and salty, that’s me.

What do you think society will be like fifty years from now?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:] I predict it's going to split and become a massacre of social chaos. Either that, or it's not going to f*cking change much for the better or worse.

Is there a place on the flippin planet you've seen on TV or a Documentary that you really wish you could visit for a day? -w-

Old Posted 02-10-2019, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #3103  
Hmm I can't remember which south american country right now, but one with salt lakes that at night it looks like you're stepping on stars.

How have you changed in the past 5 years?
Old Posted 02-10-2019, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:/ hmm...
well, my boyfriend and I left eachother..I learned how to cook some more dishes...I moved to a new home...I'm not going to the same school anymore...I'm a lot more nocturnal aaaand I've developed a love for tea. :]

Which element do you feel the most comfortable and fascinated by?

Old Posted 02-11-2019, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote