Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #337  
So cute. That's one thing that makes dogs better than cats...they actually use the beds you give them.

It looks like you'll be gaining some muscle from having to carry in all the dog food for her.
Old Posted 12-08-2018, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
hah, yeah, can you imagine?

as it is, we move all her bedding and bed from room to room so she's never on the hard floor.

Old Posted 12-08-2018, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #339  
Is there any way to request the fluffy shawl on the Empress item be separated?

Old Posted 12-09-2018, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
there is, yes. you looking for an all purpose fluff collar?

Old Posted 12-09-2018, 03:09 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #341  
My cat uses the box bed I gave him. <3 He's the goodest boy.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-09-2018, 03:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I second the all purpose fluff collar, as I can see a lot of potential in that.

And I'm glad the doggo has such a great environment now.
Old Posted 12-09-2018, 07:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #343  
I could see even this outfit I'm already wearing being improved with that fluffy furry collar!
Old Posted 12-16-2018, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yes a fluffy collar! :3

Old Posted 12-19-2018, 07:56 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #345  
I believe every kimono item is slightly messed up on the male avatar, the left side shoulder is showing skin pixels outside of the kimono.

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
there is one pixel at the top edge of the sleeve that can be interpreted as either out of place or showing a curve in the fabric, on our right (avatar's left) side. there is an edge on our left (avatar's right) side with light shading that, in some color variations, can appear to be missed pixels on light skinned bases.

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #347  
are you ok
Old Posted 01-14-2019, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have been unwell and i thought my computer had exploded and then my nana's computer really did and things have been like super crazy for the last couple months and im very sorry that things have not been happening hhhhhhhhhh

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #349  
It's ok Galla!! ;u; We understand. But yikes.

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 06:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
D:
I'm sorry
what can we do to help?
rain dance???
Old Posted 01-15-2019, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #351  
well, we officially have my nana's computer sorted, which is the best news because she works from home and without her able to work we couldn't afford. like. food. or bills. which is bad.

she managed to get her PC infected really badly while trying to update drivers for her new fax. everything's good now, but yikes, we were super afraid it was something way worse for a hot minute there.

which was double scary because we're not exactly doing well with the bills to begin with right now. we've had to pull from her retirement within these last few weeks, which is never good, but even with that we've gotten to the point of $17 in the bank, which is always really fucking scary, let alone when you're already behind on bills.

lots of scary things

we're also sort of adjusting to the dog we gotttt last month? from my bro, who has been a challenge in her own ways. since 1. she's an adult dog, 2. she's a LARGE adult dog, 3. she was badly abused and neglected which always means many issues, 4. we got her really badly overweight so everything has been a struggle until she started to trim down, and 5. because she's a bit up there and has been used as a non-stop breeder for so long, everything is kind of loose in her nether regions, and accidents have been a thing. especially the extra messy kinds as we figure out what foods she personally can and cannot handle. always a fun part of new pet having.

our other dog, rosie, is still sort of recovering from a super bad allergic reaction she had, too. her tail is almost entirely bald and we don't know if it'll ever grow back, but even like this it looks way better than it did before. it was entirely scabbed up and looking kind of green-ish and well on its way to serious infection.

eehhhh

also

my tumtum hurts cuz i gots the bleed real bad this month and everything has me exhausted

on the plus, we will definitely be having monthlies still this month (i'm planning on finishing them up today), and of course they will be in extra-long to make up for this extended delay. i'd never rip y'all out of buying time because of my personal issues, and i'm extremely sorry as it is that this has taken so long. it's entirely on me. glitch has been working extremely hard to keep up with the demands of the site, and none of this is on her. just me.

Old Posted 01-15-2019, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
oof, that sucks, man. hopefully you feel better soon, and hopefully your dog recovers!
Old Posted 01-15-2019, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote