Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #945  
Lied to one of my jobs about my work availability tomorrow. I feel bad for it, but it's my only full day off and I've already put in more than 52 hours and I need a break for my mental health.
Old Posted 07-13-2019, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:} *taps papers on table like a news reporter*
Meanwhile in California, the sun is deciding to make everyone's day worse with blazing heat and hot air conditioning. x} *hides inside where there are refrigerators*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-14-2019, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #947  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
:] I'm going to a flea market. I'm in my 20's and I enjoy them more than the mall. Even though some stuff might be cheap because they're old and worn...it's interesting to see what I can find. :} I go to swap meets and goodwills too, but flea markets are like tiny museums where it's legal to get modern artifacts. <3
I enjoy thrift stores and flea markets a lot too. :3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i think i've burnt out.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 06:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #949  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Lied to one of my jobs about my work availability tomorrow. I feel bad for it, but it's my only full day off and I've already put in more than 52 hours and I need a break for my mental health.
If you're not available due to mental health, you're not available. That's not entirely a lie.

What state are you in, anyway? It might actually be ILLEGAL to push you harder than that.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean, the 52 hours is between the 2 jobs (14 at Joann, 38 at PGS) so idk if there's anything in any state that would count for multiple jobs. But I'm in Montana, so feel free to check if you want.
XD
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #951  
Have bought more shark fabric. Really should work on making something with it soon...
>.>
*Jaws theme intensifies*
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oooh shark fabric. ouo

Old Posted 07-15-2019, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #953  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Oooh shark fabric. ouo

>.>
<.<
Just uh....sharks and stuff....
Lol
Old Posted 07-15-2019, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
x} I went to a vegan bistro today for dinner. I'm not vegan, but I like to eat healthier. I saw cauliflower steak with veggies and brown rice on the menu and ordered it. Then I remembered I was at a vegan restaurant when the dish came and it was like a hunking bunch of steamed and cooked cauliflower in the shape of a steak. <x'D

My dumb ass thought it would be actual meat made with plant based ingredients that tasted like steak. I ate it anyway though. x'} But that was kinda funny.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-15-2019, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #955  
Bwahaha, great fabric XD

Holycrap a fanmade version of Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis has been released and I am in shock *u*

Old Posted 07-15-2019, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
“But we're a bunch of raw materials that don't mean to be — have any process upon us. Don't mean to be made into any product. Don't mean to end up being bought by some clients of the University, be they the government, be they industry, be they organized labor, be they anyone! We're human beings!

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels ... upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!”
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-16-2019, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #957  
Ugh, the flimsy insole in my shoe is all bunched up under the arch (base knuckle...where the toes meet the foot?) of my toes and I can't just stop and fix it right now as I'm in a "sketchy" (at worst, I've only ever had drunk dudes in their friend's cars either yell "bitch", "slut", or some generic sex propositioning at me, but people assume the area is much worse) area at almost midnight.

Edit: because of the insole's squished location, it was making me walk a little ofd and my shoe has been rubbing my heel raw. T_T
Not again... xP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-16-2019 at 02:04 AM.
Old Posted 07-16-2019, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Trying to relearn my rowing (erg) form to avoid re-injury. But it requires a lot of focus and going slow and I just get anxious and want to speed things up. Need an actual coach. Would like to try a real boat on real water, but not sure how likely that will be.
Old Posted 07-16-2019, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #959  
I hate Twitter's new desktop layout. x(

Old Posted 07-16-2019, 05:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Impotent rage. What a good descriptor.

I knew I was going to make myself mad, digging up my copy of Brave New World and reading that again, all in one night, but I damn well did it anyways.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-16-2019, 05:42 AM Reply With Quote