Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default RP Search - Always (1X1)   #1  
-Male
-Adult
-Big brother to younger sister
-Tends to draw out scenes of stories or roleplays just for fun.
-Can write anywhere from 1-15+ paragraphs or more depending on my inspiration and time I have on hand.
-I can respond a couple times a week (if work is overkill on me seeing as -I am full time 40hrs, I may slow my responses but I try to let you know) sometimes I can respond a LOT. Sometimes I cannot. Inspiration and time are limited.
-Male, Female, other, etc.
-Any age groups (romance doesn't typically begin until at least age 14, nothing adult unless moved to another site which I prefer not to bother with)
-Any orientations, male/female, male/male, female/female or other.
-Any races: androids, humans, elves, mages, aliens, immortals, witches, etc, etc, etc.
-Any time period just about, willing to work on it.
-Not comfortable with m-preg (unless its a trans, magical sort of birth---needs to somewhat make sense to me)
-I like fandoms with canons and originals (even if the originals don't get with the canons)
-I like originals where i can use my own characters as if myself in the story line.
-I can play a lot of canons at once, just about any canon, and multi-play characters (canon and originals combined or separate)
-Grammar and spelling are above average - I have fanfictions I can link you to that do very well on archiveofourown.

If you have other questions just ask.

Fandoms:
*Just about any, just ask. (I don't like these new cartoons...teen titans go, chowder, etc) Ask though you won't know unless you ask.

Originals:
I do almost anything and everything, just ask me. I don't like writing out when people are singing or what not, but willing to try. I don't care too much for arranged marriages but some do interest me.
Old Posted 12-03-2017, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Reserved to put current roleplays in:
N-A-T-M

NOW YOU CAN POST:
Old Posted 12-03-2017, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote