Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #13889  
I remember the corn maze. It was fun when everyone met up with each other and had a small gathering in the pit.
Such good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 09-28-2020, 07:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I'm actually relatively close to where she lived, but never got a chance to visit.
I could be misremembering, but I feel like I half-jokingly said I should visit her (because I didn't want to be all creepy) and she was totally open to it. She was the absolute sweetest.

Yes! The corn mazes were the best! I'll never forget Derpy and his army of creepy dolls.
Ah! I was looking for that art, Boris! Me all disgusted by the bologna... xD
Old Posted 09-28-2020, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13891  
I remember when I turned the corn maze into popcorn XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 09-28-2020, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I found it looking for another art, and I tried to post it via the attachments, but eh, wouldn't let me, so I link-ished it instead. I never noticed you were disgusted by the bologna! Man, do I regret not coming here often. Is Gallagher still alive? Coda too?
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 09-28-2020, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #13893  
...and then there's the folks who could not find the pit in time for the meeting. Shows Glitch's great sense of humor:

Old Posted 09-29-2020, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
The corn mazes are indeed fun. xD Hoping for more shenanigans this year.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #13895  
Been grey for days now, finally have words to say. It's far from easy even in the best of times. These days are far from that. But this won't
'just another thing on the bad pile'. I know I'm not exactly close to anyone, anywhere, but this place is the closest I've come to a circle of friends in decades, so I feel this loss on a personal level for many reasons, even though I'm more of a background character in this setting. And that's all the ''making this about me' I'm going to indulge in.
Deeply sorry for everyone's loss, because Glitch was everyone's bright spot in the day.
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
...and then there's the folks who could not find the pit in time for the meeting. Shows Glitch's great sense of humor:

Awwww I've never seen this one
Quote:
Quote:

ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 11:55 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13897  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I remember the corn maze. It was fun when everyone met up with each other and had a small gathering in the pit.
Such good times.
Were you the black and white character, I can't remember who that is .... I know Kad has bologna, and Mdom is the colorful one, and skelly hand/foot is Galla but Idk who is the black and white one
Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 09-29-2020, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I was thinking the black and white one was you, Gizzie?
But idk for sure.

Edit: I mean, if I wasn't at work, I'd totes through the thread to find out probably xD
I feel bad for not remembering who was in the pit with us.
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13899  
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
Awwww I've never seen this one
I never saw it either, but it's funny! Gosh, Glitch... man, I wish I could go back and talk with her more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
Were you the black and white character, I can't remember who that is .... I know Kad has bologna, and Mdom is the colorful one, and skelly hand/foot is Galla but Idk who is the black and white one
That dalmatian/cow thing is me. I even went to go looking for it for confirmation. Here's the post: Mdom Falls into Pit with Kaderin and Boris

Does anyone know if Glitch had a discord account?
Quote:
Last edited by Boris; 09-29-2020 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Added a question
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I never saw it either, but it's funny! Gosh, Glitch... man, I wish I could go back and talk with her more.

That dalmatian/cow thing is me. I even went to go looking for it for confirmation. Here's the post: Mdom Falls into Pit with Kaderin and Boris

Does anyone know if Glitch had a discord account?
Yes, she did. She was mostly on Facebook messenger though. I don't know if she continued using her discord since the only mutual server I had with her was mine.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13901  
Today, I learned I talked to Glitch more often than I thought I did... man, I miss her.
Quote:
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I can't remember if I ever made it to the pit. xD I just know I got lost a lot.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #13903  
Just to add a little tidbit, she did the rare live stream of herself drawing and made it look so easy! It was really nice to get to see her process, even if it wound up being rather foreign to me. I still managed to at least learn a little bit by watching.
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I don't recall going to any of her live streams. I think... did she send me a fountain pen item? I think Gallagher did too... we should do something... I wish I could go to her funeral, if she were to have one.
Quote:
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
arting profusely, best friends club, can't touch this, coloring :d, worlds cutest baby winter