Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Octohashbrown of Trisphee
Default   #17  
Sexperience... XD
I've made up the words technomalalogy.... and my dad made the word spidernet when I said interwebz... XD

Seems I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Amaya~ Welcome to Trisphee!
I enjoy PokeMon a lot.... foooor.... o3o uhm... lemme think.... over 10 years I think.... loved it since I was 5 years old. XD
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 10:04 AM  
Confused
@ Rem:
"Beauty and the Beast: The Sexperience!" Ohhh man, that's a section in Disneyworld I think I'll pass on. *Grins and waves back* I love your whole, ah....*twirls hand* background situation, on your avatar. It's the first I've seen of them on this site, so. Fun. Glad to know they exist..

@ AmayaRyuu:
It took me a moment to figure out the pronunciation on technomalalogy, but I loved it the second I did. Brilliance. But yes, hello to you too, Amaya~ I enjoyed Pokemon growing up as well, but my first actual game finally ended up being FireRed (sacrilege, I know). My dad thought the Pokemanz was stupid. Well...that, and I didn't have a GameBoy. One of the two, I tend to forget. Likely both.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 12:36 PM  
Default   #19  
Lol yah. It's a fun word to say. Like omnomners. XDI think the first game I played was PokeMon Silver for Gameboy Color... then I played Gold.... it was after my brother beat them. XD I still have them! o: I play them with the gameboy add on thingy thats on my game cube. ^_^ I was gonna get rid of my game cube, but then I remembered that I play game boy games on it... and I play my Game Cube games on my wii. XD
Old Posted 01-24-2011, 09:54 AM  
Confused
My friend had one of the GBA-to-GCN adapters, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I remember hunting down Mewtwo on his tv, because that's how we do.

As for the Wii...I kinda do the same with my Gamecube games too. Thankfully my memory card slot works now...(apparently it didn't on the one I was borrowing from my friend. Made me all kinds of sad.)

By the way, you got this stuck in my head when you said "omnomners." So...yay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 09:21 PM  
Its a Trap!
Default   #21  
Hey, welcome to Trisphee!

Gamers are all types of fun, at least almost all the ones that I know are. C:

I hope that you enjoy your time here at Trisphee and don't forget to wander into the games forum. Its not active all of the time, but sometimes you can find some cool people there to chat with about games. (Or games that the person whose desk you stole likes!)
I'm a boy.

Uke is Taiki's favorite uke. <3

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 10:35 PM  
Confused
Thanks for the pleasant welcome, and pleased to meet ya. I'll definitely check the gaming board out when I get the time, sounds like something I'd enjoy.
Old Posted 01-25-2011, 11:32 PM  
Default   #23  
Ah wow. o3o
Lol. The nom nom song? XD I have that on my iPod!! XDDD
I found out something creepy but cool about myself, but I can't tell anyone... cause it's the same with two other people, and they are the ones that told me about it... and I promised not to tell anyone. o_o
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 09:47 AM  
Confused
Yeah? The secret-ness is killing me now D:

..or not, I'm just being silly. Did you mean two people from Trisphee, though?
Old Posted 01-30-2011, 12:24 AM  
Socially Awkward
Default   #25  

Welcome~! [tips her hat in greeting]
I hope you enjoy it here, I know I do. In fact, I can't stop coming back. I always taste mint with my eyes though, haha!

So, you're a fellow gamer of the Nintendo variety~
I've never played Mother, though I have heard quite a lot about it. Or am I thinking Earthbound? ... hn.

Tell me, have you ever heard of Homestuck? o:
It's not really a game or anything, but I'm curious~

Old Posted 01-31-2011, 07:44 AM  
Er.... no. Sorry. It's no one from here. o_O They are a couple of my friends who are also on IMVU.... So yeah... I can't tell anyone. I'm terribly sorry for the secret-ness. ^_^;
Old Posted 01-31-2011, 09:44 AM  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #27  
hello and welcome =3
Old Posted 01-31-2011, 09:53 AM  
Confused
@ amber-dreams- *Tips hat back* Thank you~ And no, I cannot say I've heard of Homestruck. Sounds interesting by the name though... Also, the series was originally known as "Mother" before coming stateside as "Earthbound," even though the US only has the second game of the series (therefore giving "Mother 1" the title of "Earthbound Zero"). So pretty much the same series. Good one, too : D Hilarious writing/scenarios/etc.

@ AmayaRyuu- 'Tis fine, just seemed kinda random : )

@ Obbiesan- Hi to you too : D Thanks for the welcome!
Last edited by Super Scribblenaut; 02-01-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2011, 10:30 PM  
Default   #29  
Lol. it was random, wasn't it? XD But ish true. >_>
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 10:07 AM  
Closed Thread