Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #129  
I'm curious about how many runes you would offer for my Helias' Armament, or what you value it
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Obbiesan; I do have runes.. but I'm not to sure if I want to use them currently.. What RIG items are you looking for?
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #131  
Ginger; I would offer 25k aurum for it. Sadly I don't want to use my runes currently..
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
im looking for more angel wings >w< only about 3 more and i know they where going for 3k each
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #133  
Obbiesan; Yea, I have no more of those.. I was selling them for 2,750 aurum if that helps you any.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
well would you want to maybe do 20k for the samurai ?
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #135  
Obbiesan; Yes I could. I shall send you a COD for it. Thank you for selling. Can you send me a COD please. LOL I totally spaced that a COD only works when your sending the item.. LOL
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Aww :C Thanks anyway. Good luck! ^^
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #137  
I guess you don't want aurum. Ohh well.
Old Posted 04-05-2012, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
[/pushes up thread] Buying list updated..
Old Posted 04-08-2012, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #139  
[/brings this back up]
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 01:29 AM Reply With Quote  
System Start
offer on my yearlies and Kei?
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #141  
75 runes per yearly and umm 100 runes for Kei..

[/takes shot in the dark]
Last edited by Crevan; 04-25-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 03:46 AM Reply With Quote  
System Start
80 per yearly? add for Kei?
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #143  
I can do 80 runes for the yearlies.

Umm highest I would go for Kei would be 140 runes.
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
System Start
okie deal i'll send the cod~
thanks for buying and hope u can find the helias, it's rarest DI i think ^^'
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote