Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default   #145  
Thank you for selling hun and it would seem so. It's the last DI I need in order to have a full complete DI set.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
How many runes are you offering?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #147  
[/clings to it and doesn't let go] 100 runes??
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I am actually looking for a lot more than that sadly lol.. it is my only one. Was just curious :) Good luck!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #149  
NOOOOOOO Wait.. I can offer more.. haggle with me.. I'm completely lost on where to offer at..
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
You might find it ridiculous but I am looking for around 250 runes for it. I've noticed the recent inflation and the inflation is ridiculous in my opinion. Haven't bought any from the market in a long time I just buy my own now whenever I get the chance to. I don't have the time to post 800 times a month to get the monthly rune items.

/end rant LOL. I didn't even notice I was ranting until I was done O_O
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #151  
Yea that is way more than I will be willing to go. Thanks for stopping by though.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Lol yeah I figured ;P Just doesn't make sense how DIs from the previous months cost less than the new ones. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Inflation is a bitch.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #153  
I've viewed it that way since I noticed that in the guides.. but than again since I started I have paid more for each on of my DI's because I view it that way.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote