Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

L.E.D Sheep
Default Need to scratch an itch!   #1  
Hey everybody, so I'd love to be a part of an RP again, whether it's a group or one-on-one. The thing is I work best when there's already an established universe. I will create a new character, or adopt one, that fits within and play them to the nines but I'm shite at coming up with something on my own, quickly at least.

Here's an example of my writing style, at least in the RP I was a part of way back when:

Quote:
The incessant whine of a back up alarm filled the air of the cul-de-sac as Thurston Webb backed the semi-truck towards the group of people who had refused to join Levi and his organization. Fortissimo liberated the truck from a truck stop on the way to Rambling Springs and had been fortunate enough to avoid any police presence even though the truck had most likely already been reported stolen. As the truck pulled to a stop in front of the crowd two Fortissimo members opened the large doors and started helping the neighborhood up inside of the trailer. Thurston watched from his side mirrors as one by one frightened, angry and drained people were loaded on like so many cattle ready for slaughter. He didn't enjoy what would be coming next but knew what needed to be done for the betterment of their kind.

"Lets get this over with so we can get back." a muffled voice said next to Thurston. Glancing over he couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Walter Morse as he sat in the passenger seat slowly going over his teeth in the side mirror to see if Selene had loosened or made him lose any more. "What the heck's up with Levi let Selene lash out at me, she's in my unit after all." he asked bitterly. "Your unit but his organization as a whole." Thurston replied nonchalantly. Walter's eye twitched and his tone grew angrier "'His organization' he says. Pfft! That little kid should still be popping zits at home and leave war to those stronger than him." Walter begrudged having to take orders from Levi, not because he couldn't take orders but because Levi was so much younger. It irked him and clashed with his ego. "You feel like you could win against the boss?" Thurston asked, a little too intrigued for a normal question. "Well..... I mean.." Walter stuttered as he tried to save face. Morse was a strongly built man, he needed to be to be a bouncer, but his Staccato ability was lacking when it came up against one like Levi's. After all how often did one find Ukelele music on a playlist? Walter had commented on it before after joining Fortissimo, "I may be built like a Samoan but that yookalooka music isn't my thing." Whether it was or wasn't without it Walter was cut off from his own Staccato ability.Realizing this, Thurston deflated slightly as Walter failed to answer and went back to waiting for the truck to be loaded. As the last person was helped up and in and the heavy metal doors slammed shut, Thurston shifted into first and slowly rolled out of the cul-de-sac and onto the main roads.

Levi watched the neighborhood go and turned back towards the woods himself to see Jace Kihara slipping away like a mischievous elf up to no good. He grimaced for a second at not being able to better control this one member of Fortissimo, but allowed it to slip away realizing that even with his impulsiveness Jace was a valued and needed member of the team. When he wanted to be that is. Motioning for Amelia and his guard to move out he moved towards the line of jeeps and SUVs that were pulling in from where they were left before the assault. Climbing in to a Jeep 4runner as Amelia took the wheel he allowed himself a moment to relax and take in all that had happened. Keeping up the image of confidence and strength could be tiring, but it was a fatigue he gladly welcomed if it meant helping the cause.There were people depending on him, drawing strength from his words and stature. Letting those people who followed and joined him would be worse than renouncing his music. As they neared their destination, Levi's musings were cut short by an odd sight. It seemed something had fallen, or been thrown, out of the truck ahead of them. Sitting up confused and alarmed Levi saw on the side of the road the unfortunate Mr. Morse tumbling down into the ditch running alongside them. A number of vehicles had already pulled over to pick him back up so Levi returned his attention to the truck which had just started to speed up. "Amelia." he said gripping her shoulder tight, "Do not lose that truck!"

Moments earlier as some Charlie Parker played softly out of the trucks speakers, Thurston nodded his head to the fast slurred notes of Charlies and his Alto Sax. Walter just continued to quietly grumble to himself about getting kicked in the face, not being a fan of Jazz himself. "What's the point of all this mess?" he asked Thurston as they turned onto another road, "My hoola-hoola music isn't so great either but it still doesn't jump around all over the place." "Jazz is a journey Walter. You experience it and think back on what you heard. Knowing that most of the time if you were to hear the song again it would be different than the time before. That's how Jazz is unique and why I enjoy it." "A shame your dependent upon Sitar music then pal. Hahahaha, sitar, how ridiculous is that?!" Walter laughed out as Thurston chuckled with him, "Yeah pretty bad." Thurston agreed with him, "Walter you said you'd be better off running Fortissimo, do you still believe that?" "Absolutely pal, I could go places, I'm telling you, if I only had the chance."

Two soft clicks were heard and Walter looked around in confusion before the passenger side door was ripped open by the wind passing by the truck. "What the heaaaaaagh!" Walter screamed as he was pushed out of the truck. Grabbing tight to the door he looked back in fear and anger as he saw Thurston's outstretched arm. "What are you doing?!" he screamed as the wind tried to rip him from the door. "Huh, I was hoping that door would have swung out more, but I can't imagine you'll be able to hold on much longer. At least you didn't notice me unlatching the door or your seat belt till the last second and hey now you get to go places just like you said." Thurston replied as Walter looked at him with even more confusion and anger. "You never opened the door or unhook me! I was watching!" "Well Staccato abilities are usually invisible you know." Thurston said as he tapped the radio. "But there wasn't any Sitar!! You said you needed that to use yours!!" Walter felt himself losing his grip, the wind relentlessly clawing at his clothing and pulling more and more away from the safety of the cab. "Oh yeah about that." Thurston gripped the stick shift, "I lied." Shrugging he downshifted and braked quickly, causing the door to close back into the frame slamming Walters hands into the hard metal of the cab. Walter lost his grip and tumbled down into the road, rolling again and again until coming to a stop in the ditch. Reaching over, Thurston pulled the door shut before shifting back up and pressing down on the accelerator. "Hold on back there folks, here's where it gets bumpy." he said to himself quietly as he pulled away from the convoy behind him.
So if you'd like to start something or invite me into a universe you or someone has created please hit me up!
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote