Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #65  
Kate blinked when the girl squeak she dropped down her sword and patted her shoulder. "Are you alright Kanon? I don't want you to be scared its just practice" It was then Kate realized just how alone Kanon had been all her life, She had no one to practice with no one to call family, Kate held back tears she knew how it felt to a degree. "We don't have to practice if you don't want to..."

Lance stood in silence for a moment his mind trying to process the matter, His heart felt like it was dropping for Lance to so blindly want to change the world, he had forgotten about the lengths people would go to save the ones they loved. He had once lost someone near and dear to him someone who he considered to be his sister, someone who used to be as alone as he was. Lance quickly sheathed his weapon, he swept the hood back over his face and only let out a small phrase to dance across the ears of the women. "You will find her I know you will, And if necessary when and if i become king i will have the entire world searched till you find answers.." A single tear dripped from the shadows that were created from the hooded man he turned around not another word to be spoke and began walking in the direction of the castle gates.

After a while of sitting alone by the gate he heard a mans voice address him, The accusation that he could not be human almost made him laugh, But it was understandable not many people had seen Dragoons or even heard of them. "My name is Lance, Son of Umbra, I am what is called a dragoon Though I am a human unlike you said I can see where you would make that mistake." Jace stood up pulling his Lance from the ground and began walking carefully toward the man trying his best to seem unhostile.

"You are here for the challenge no?" The Only part not hidden by his helmet the man's smile stood out brightly from his armour. "I do not see any companions am i right to say that you are alone on this quest?" Jace placed the lance firmly in the ground in front of him. "Are you in need of an assistant in this competition?"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 10-05-2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei remained quiet, her eyes up at the sky, she didn't wish to get involved in such petty matters such as feelings. Feelings for were people who actually give a shit about things.

Ele just stares at Lance as he leaves, his words in her ears. Why would he care if I found my sister or not? She quietly put the scythe back in it's carrying case before glancing at Lei who was more interested in the sky, not that Ele cared, she knew Lei was antisocial and in many ways, so was she. The pain that bounded the two girls together was different, Ele knew Lei was scared of people cause of the way she had been treated during her younger years and through her mean as snakes attitude was merely a disguise to throw people off from coming too close while Ele was scared that anyone she met, once they learned the fact she was running from.. him.. She stopped saying his name after she had escaped the home but if anyone found out he was willing to grant anything to get her back. He had been almost family to her but now, he was someone she feared.. Yet something about Lance..

"Hey wait." Ele ran after him and grabbed his arm, "One minute you were wanting to kill us and now your just turning your back, what if either us had waited for that, mind you, we aren't the kind of stab anyone in the back like that, and attacked you." she had that scolding tone in her voice, one she often got with Lei before tuning it down, "Besides, isn't it smarter to form alliances before the hunt than during? Either way, I'm Noelle and my companion, please excuse her rudeness, she doesn't mean it, she's just not like crowds.. well, anything that doesn't have fur and walk on four legs to be honest or plant like, usually faces her wrath," Noelle giggles at her term for Lei's bad attitude issues, "her name is Analeigh. May I ask yours?"
A small smile crossed Ele's face as she looked at him, "You could travel with us, it's not nice being alone all the time and everyone needs someone to call a friend."
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #67  
Lance's ascent to the castle was quickly stopped by a tug on his arm the man stood there silent for a moment, taking in all of what Noelle had told him. Lance was pretty much all on his own had been from the get go, the only person he ever thought of as family he had to part ways with due to him being a spellblade, it was then he thought about why he took of without standing guard of the women behind him. "Simple, there were two reasons why i walked away so casually, one if you really wanted to have ambushed me Analiegh was it? Would have been more attuned on my movements and you wouldn't have let me block your route of escape. Two, I know your type from experience you have honor."

Lance gently tugged his arm away and turned to stare at Noelle her offer was slightly suspicious did she know he was a spellblade? Did she know that his job classes were considered elite assassins. Of course she had to know there were very few who didn't yet she completely trusted him after attack this was a strange pill for Lance to swallow. "Alright if you insist, I guess I could always use a spacey mage and a scythe wielding pain in the neck as partners" Lance said jokingly as he shed the hood from his face revealing a real smile across his face. "So may i ask what kind of mage she is? It tends to help to know what your team can do and all."

""

Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle grins, "Honor? Me? Nah." she chuckles, "I'll have honor till I get caught I guess. And awesome." she pauses, "Analeigh is a blood mage but don't worry, she only uses her powers in defense if needed." Noelle blushes a little, it had been awhile since she talked to a guy one on one who wasn't trying to kill her.
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #69  
Lance's eyes grew as he heard the words 'Blood mage' they were Shunned by the magic world, They tended to be dark at heart and by no means did they ever value another's life, so he had been told at least.. "A blood mage huh? amazing.." It was then that Lance looked at Noelle he began to realize that he was talking to not only one women but two, Lance's movements became slow his thoughts jumble and his body shook "So..U-Uh.. erm... H-how did.. you find out a-about the Challenge.." Lance looked straight down at the floor seeing the women blush made him even more nervous for some odd reason.

""

Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Yea, I know. She's one of the few blood mages around. Many people think cause she's one, she's all, 'I'm going to cut your heart out and drink your blood' thing." Noelle rolled her eyes dramatically at that, "Oh, I heard while I was shoplifting food." she grins, noticing Lance coming uncomfortable, "Something wrong?"
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #71  
Lance stayed quiet for a few moments and acted as if he had to clear his throat "Oh, its nothing just had a hard time speaking there for a moment." Lance looked up at the women and smiled hearing about the shoplifting part, Oh so we really aren't all good goody giggly are we? Oh and my name is Lance By the way, Every just calls me The Slaughtering Kitsune Mostly because im a famous mercenary in some parts." Lance looked over at lei and shot her a smile trying to make friends with her " So you're a blood mage huh? Can't say I have never seen one before, But I can say none that looked like you! May I ask where you learned how to use that magic?" Lance walked closer to lei trying to show her that he wasn't someone that meant harm in anyway.

""

Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
"A dragoon.... Now that's the stuff of legends amongst my people boy..." Smiling as he leaned back against the stone pillar and attempted to take in the man's presence. "Amongst the Elves, seeing a dragoon is as rare as seeing a unicorn." Chuckling as he glanced down towards the other end of the bridge for a moment. "And as for traveling companions I have one, but I sent him off for a break." Sighing and shaking his head before he turned his attention back to his guest.

"Hmmm...l I could use another companion, per say, along the road on this quest. It would be quite nice to have someone that's presence would make people squirm." Smiling as he toyed with one of the gem stone necklaces he wore. "Yes I would like to have you come along with me. My names Jokull, nice to meet you."
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #73  
"Nice to meet you." Ele's expression turns serious, "I have to live, don't I? Besides most shops have more than enough that if one or two items go disappearing, they won't raise a bother. It's only when someone gets too greedy when they raise a bother." her expression changes back to the care free one as before as if that conversion never happened.

She grabs ahold of Lance's arm again and rests her head against his shoulder, "How did you learn about it?" she grins, hoping Lance was okay with her getting this close, she hadn't known him long but something about him, just made her feel safe. Her fears were nothing but fears, it had been a year, maybe by now, he had forgotten about her... Her fingers of the hand not gripping Lance's arm, idly, runs over the scars hidden under the sleeve of her clothes, slowly time would heal all..

Lei frowns, "Yes, I am a blood mage. And what do you mean? By how I look?" she motions to her attire, "Is it not honorable to not dress in what one was raised as? Even through I am termed as 'evil', I still hold the things taught to me by my family to my heart." she pushes away from the wall, her skirts flowing around her ankles in the process, "And how did I learn the magic?" she stares at Lance, her eyes calm, "Just how any regular mage would learn their magic, takes years of hard practice and work on top of learning the runes and their meanings. Not an easy road for the faint of the heart," a slow smirk crosses her face, "as they say."

Lei noted how Ele was attached to this guy like super glue, the poor kid needed more company than a grump like she was.
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Kanon shook her head at Kate. "No, no, it's my first time fighting, I never had anyone my obasan was not in her prime to show me what it felt like I know the moves and swing and I practed on a doll back at home." she said looking down. "I am sorry. . . I didn't mean to come off so weak. . .maybe I am not ready for the world and should have just stayed in my home. . . ." in away she felt ashamed that she was not better and was slightly frighten.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #75  
Kate knelt to her knees frowning and nodding from disagreement, She looked directly into kanon's eyes and smiled trying to fill Kanon's heart with comfort "Listen, Everyone has some role to play in this world or you wouldn't have been born, Its fine for it to be your first time fighting, I can help you learn like your grandmother did." Kate giggled standing up quickly and gently ruffling Kanon's hair being careful not to knock the rose out. "I could be like your big sister in a way, Which also means I won't let anything bad happen to you ok?"

Lance laughed gently hearing how Noelle described some as greedy. "Well, It is items they paid for to sell, For all you know they needed those items to keep there store together" Lance looked down at his arm and noticed that it was being grasped by Noelle, His hooded face began to turn a bright pink.

Trying to ignore it he looked back over at lei Fascinated by the answers he was given, He shook his head at the response of the attire. "Most, Blood mages I have seen where the dark looking scary robes with demonic writing its just rare to see someone thats a blood mage like you wear them is all, I didn't mean to seem rude, Its a very interesting magic though, I don't see why everyone fusses over it so much." Lance shrugged and then looked off towards the distance, it was getting about time for the challenge to start. "So are we going to the challenge or what?" He said in a teasingly tone as he pointed toward the castle.

"Rare as a unicorn huh? I guess i have never heard a dragoon be referred to as that before" Jace grinned hearing the man saying he wanted the presence of a dragoon to cause people distress. "I like the sound of that proposition, Its always fun to cause mayhem here or there." Jace looked down the bridge and back at the man. "So, When is your other companion coming back to the gates? Its always good to know who your allies are and what their strengths are"

""

Old Posted 10-06-2012, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Most stores have more than enough to keep afloat." Noelle says in a bored tone, "It's not like any shop I have stolen from has gone belly up."

Lei smiles darkly, "Blood magic is not the kind of the magic to be taken lightly, many have tried to have it banned but even so, people will still practice it in secret. Yes, my attire is not blood mage but than, if I dressed like the others, would I be so free to walk around this town? I doubt people would allow Noelle here to travel with me if they did."

Noelle laughs, "Stop it, Lei, your going to scare him." she grins, "Cmon than." she tugs on Lance's arm, "Let's leave old grumpy here, we can fill her in later, we need time to get to know each other."
Old Posted 10-06-2012, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #77  
"Scare me No, More like fascinating, I like the idea of blood magic" Lance quickly shut up, To show that he liked magic like that probably made him out to be some sort of insane man, It was at that moment that He was being tugged on by Noelle to leave. "Umm, Are you sure she's okay with us leave her alone?" He said with a concerned voice though he knew neither one of them well enough they were allies at the moment and thats all that mattered to him.

""

Old Posted 10-07-2012, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei chuckles, "Go on, she needs someone else to entertain her and I am sure I can trust you." an evil smile crosses Lei's face, "And if not, than you'll get to see how a blood mage's magic works up close and personal."

Noelle laughs, "She's not really interested in it or are you scared of me?" she grins, "I promise I won't steal your innocence or anything, unless you want that. I know plenty of private areas."

Lei just shakes her head and sends Ele a glare before waving her hand for to say, Go on, get out of here, you two.
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #79  
Lance smirked at Lei as she threatened him. "Oh, Don't tempt me, That sounds like fun time" Laughed then began laughing harder when she mentioned him about his innocence, "Ah if only you knew Noelle, So shall we go then?" Lance took The women by her hand and gently tugged her toward the direction of the gate smiling looking back at her. "Come on, if you don't hurry we're gonna be late."

""

Old Posted 10-07-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Should I know?" Noelle grins, allowing Lance to guide her, giving a quick wave to Lei, "I wonder who else is trying for the hunt. It's going to be exciting."

Lei shakes her head, "You might think it's fun, but dark magic is not a laughing matter." she says to herself with a sigh, she might as well make some potions and other items to sell.
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote