Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #49  
Mairi stopped after a minute and frowned as she came up to the person that had stepped into her path. "Umm....No not really. I don't care about the throne challenge, but I do want to hear the information on it." Smiling brightly as she tilted her head, ears twitching slightly. "Hmm.... And why would I hire a mercenary? I don't want to kill anyone...Unless they threaten my being." Nodding as she glanced up. "What about you? Are you to compete in the challenge?"
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lance was glancing down upon the conflict between the Dragoon and the strange woman from his perch on top a small building, he watched in delight as the other mercenary made fool of the woman who denied his offer. Oh la la the smell of conflict already? This is going to be quite the fun experience The man began to frown seeing no clashing of edged weapons a soft and low sounding sigh came from his mouth as they walked their separate directions I was hoping they would kill each other, it would save me from more work.

The man shrugged his shoulders as he noticed the woman from before get tugged on by another women talking about the Challenge.. I don't think so there will be no teaming yet not on my watch...A cheshire grin appeared on his face as he used his spell blade powers to cast a "Silence" spell on the women with the staff the would cause her magic power to be sealed, as he did that he jump down in front of the women with a hood covering his face and his katana drawn. "Prepare yourselves to die under the blade of your new king..."

Kate looked bad to see that kanon was having the time of her life, she giggled and sat on a bench observing her running about the garden looking at varying flowers. "So, Have you seen flowers before?" Kate smiled and looked down at a rose and picked it walking carefully to Kanon and placing the rose in her hair, for some reason Kate saw Kanon as a little sister and wanted to treat her as one.

Jace shook his head as the women accused her of killing other. "No my dear I am only offering protection a bodyguard if you will, With the challenge coming up everyone is in danger of being attacked, Though most run around thinking differently" Jace smiled and offered his hand he like this girl she wasn't aggravated and pissy like the last girl he encountered "My name is jace and i am a Dragoon, I was raised by a dragon named umbra."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 10-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #51  
"I have but only the one in the woods can I could only see so many since my grandmother would let me out so far into the woods." she said looking to the women. "She said it was to keep me safe from the world cause there are only so many of us and that, I should be so trusting of people but I don't understand what she means by it."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Ele stopped as this man suddenly appeared in front of them, his face cloaked and a katana pointed at them, her mood turning sour and reaching for the scythe, "There's no proof your going to be crowned the new king.." she starts.

"Hm? And if I said I don't give a care about whatever your talking about?" Lei says coldy, grabbing ahold of Ele's collar before the girl could get her weapon drawn, "Let's just forget about this whole thing, I'm not in the mood of hauling your ass out of fights you can't win."
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #53  
Lance laughed at the women's comment about leaving, Like they had a choice, At least this way he didn't have to fight. "Look, Normally im really nice, but I am determined to get the crown And if that means taking out the competition then so be it." Lance wasn't stupid although he rather stop the violence and prevent death he knew the world was naive, There was no such thing as peace, and in order to get the crown he would have to shed blood. Lance muttered a small chant to himself as the golden words "speed" rand across his blade, Lance took off at an almost breakneck speed and met up with Noelle's scythe clashing against it with sparks flying everywhere. "Now, Either drop out of the challenge or die.."

Kate smiled and nodded "your grandmother was a really smart lady, Im sure with time you will understand what shes talking about" Kate looked down and saw the sword from earlier draping down from kanon's waist. "so can you use that thing?" she asked in curiosity, kate giggled as she unsheathed her rapier from the scabbard on her side stepping back a few steps and pointing it at Kanon. "How about we sparr to pass the time?"

""

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Being able to get her scythe free before the guy comes charging at her, "I don't care about the crown." Ele frowns, shaking Lei off of her and blocking the katana, "We all have different reasons why we're entering the challenge."

Lei sighs, "Do whatever you two want. I'm not after the crown in the first place." She walks away.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #55  
Lance stared at the women through the shadow of the hood, could they really not be interested in the crown? But if that was the case why would they enter... Lance lowered his weapon to his side the glyphs on his sword fading, He kept a watchful eye on them both. "If you don't want the crown then why enter? If this is some sort of mind game I will not fall for it there is no need to lie to me." Lance took a deep breathe dispelling the curse that he had placed on Lei. "You have caught my interest and I shall not attack unless you prove yourself to be a liar."

""

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Ele frowns, "What concern is it of yours why we enter?" she huffs, "Besides, why would I want to rule?"

"Mind games?" Lei smirks, "Why would we play mind games with an idiot like you? Your the one who attacked us, remember?" she scowls.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #57  
Lance shrugged off the insult of the women who made it and answers the one from the women in front of him as he sheathed his blade. "My concern? I am simply thinking with an open mind, When this Challenge starts there is going to be nothing but bloodshed and violence, People are competing to rule an entire world, Its every man for himself out there and i overheard you wanting to join and that women was joining you, Since I have no team of my own, I decided to take out the groups when they least expected it." Lance smirked folding his hood down revealing his face. "I mean that is how us mercenaries think you know?"

""

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Looking away from the flowers back over to Kate, Kanon nodded some, smiled some. "Obasan was kind, and loving, she wanted what was best for me and everyone around." as she laughed a little looked over to the side. "Oh, my swords? Yes, she showed me how to use them." as she watched Kate move draw hers. Blinking some, the blue eyed girl nodded some removing the cloak folded it up placed into the pouch at her hip. Under the cloak was light samurai armor that fitted Kanon's lilith frame getting to her stance placed a hand upon the hilt to draw out the blade.

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #59  
Anger flashed in Ele's eyes, "That woman happens to be my traveling companion." she glares at the guy as he reveals his face, "And no, I don't know. There's always going to be bloodshed and violence, but than." she stops herself, this guy wasn't worth it before going to Lei and grabbing her wrist, "Cmon, let's go."
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
"Ummm..... Well I don't know if I would really need protection since I'm not participating." Sighing she kicked her boot at the ground and watched him closely. "But I guess we could walk the same path, since I'm just trying to find someone that would make a good ruler." Nodding as she turned slowly. "You know... That amount of power though, could corrupt anyone after a while."
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #61  
Jace frowned and shook his head in disagreement at her offer and bowed his head. "I apologize but i have no interest to follow someone not in the challenge without pay, I shall now take my leave" Without another word the man walked passed her into the castle to the castle gate and sat leaning against the castle wall. "I'm sure there will be someone to hire me i'll just have to be patient."..

Kate smiled and looked in awe as she witness Kanon take the cloak off revealing armour. "Well, I didn't expect to see that, Caught me off guard a bit" Kate lowering her sword to point at the ground she began once more to speak "Alright, The rules are no death like blows, I can handle small cuts and gashes but i can't bring people back from the dead i'm no Necromancer" Kate giggled and charged quickly at Kanon swing her sword with elegance swiftly across kanon's chest area waiting for a response and bracing herself for a block.

Lance watched as the women took the other by the arm and began to flee, It didn't bother lance much though he still did not trust them, The etched golden glyphs of the word 'Speed' once again appeared alongside his katana and in no time he had blocked their path away from lance. "You did not answer my question, If you have no reason to want the crown why would you join? Either answer or fall at the edge of my blade, I have no time for petty cat and mouse games." Lance's eyes became cold and serious the look on his face almost emotionless, Though he was not prone to violence with these women he would refuse to let someone get away when he thought they were an enemy.

""

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 05:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Ele's eyes narrow, "Fine, you want to know? I was only interested in joining to find my twin. Happy now?" she shoots at him.

Not really giving a care and bored as hell, Lei just sighs, "I hate people who invade my personal space." she shakes Ele's hand off her wrist and leans against the nearest wall, her arms behind her head, Ele was capable to dealing with this matter herself.
Old Posted 10-04-2012, 05:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #63  
Jokull was getting irritated with the fact that until more people would show up, that the guards wouldn't let the challenger's in to get the information. Gritting his teeth, he attempted to control his attitude for now. "Just wonderful.... Figures human guards would be this dense. The challenge is a matter of time...." Grumbling slightly as he turned slowly to look at the few other people on the bridge.

Eyes stopped on the man that had just arrived, his curiosity intrigued by the man in the strange outfit. But what had caught his interest was not the outfit, but the feeling of immense magical energy coming from him. "You there.... What are you? I know by your presence that you are not a human nor a brother of my own race."

Mairi frowned at the man's sudden disappearance before shaking her head. "Geez... This is troublesome..." Mumbling before she headed up the far side of the bridge. Determined to find a justly soulful person, Mairi wanted to see a person fit to be ruler on that throne. "They need to know there is more then just the people in this central kingdom..."
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 10-04-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old Posted 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Watching the women move forward, she closed her eyes let out a small squeak sound held her sword up to block this was the first time she was feeling that kind of power this was also the first time she had to fight a person psychical also.

Old Posted 10-04-2012, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote