Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #193  
Noelle frowns, "Yes, I heard it." she pauses for a second, "Don't think so harsh of Lei, she is doing what she thinks she needs to do to survive. She doesn't have it easy, being a blood mage on top of the fact her heritage is off the Gypsies.. two things that most people seem not to like." she goes through her bag and pulls out some food, tossing some to Lance before biting in to hers, "Wouldn't matter if I took your advice or not, Lucien is out to get me and won't stop till he has killed me. I am just as safe with you than I would be with Lei in the city, only exception would be I have more options of defending myself out here."
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Jokull groaned softly as he sat up and looked around the little area that Jace had brought them to the night before. Narrowing his eyes at the bright sun, he grumbled lowly before noticing that Makani was already up and cooking. "What's going on runt? What did I sleep through this time?" His voice was low and gravelly until he would be fully awake.

Makani chuckled softly and walked over from where he crouched next to the little cooking fire. "Here... Eat some breakfast and go wake up." Smiling lightly as he handed the little grouch a plate of what looked like cooked meat which he wouldn't reveal what type. Sighing as he turned back to tend to the armor that he had carefully removed from the sleeping Jace. "There was an announcement earlier this morning about how the tournament will work now...." He said softly before going into detail of what the voice had said while he worked on polishing and attempting to smooth the dents out of the metal.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 10-29-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: (Brain fart. Jace not Lance. XD)
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 07:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #195  
Lance shook his head in disagreement as the women talked about Lucien. "I know him well, That man wants more power, he will be distracted by the challenge until its over, knowing that the cities are safe spots, I doubt he would break the rules and jeopardize his way to the throne." Lance looked at Noelle then to her hand remembering that she had no weapon to defend herself. "Besides what are you going to do if im busy fighting and someone attacks you when my back is turned?" Lance frowned then shook his head once more. "No, I cannot allow you to take the chance of being hurt.. You have to understand..."

The Aroma of mouthwatering food cause Kate's eyes to open instantly. "Mmm.. that smells so good.. " Kate sat up quickly looking over in the direction of the smell and smiling. "So you beat me to the punch huh? I was gonna buy us food you know?" she giggled and stood up walking to her closet and grabbing the clothes she was in the day before, then walking to the table and sitting down laying the close on the ground next to her. "So what are we eating to day sis." Kate's eyes widened the words had just naturally flew from her mouth, it was odd for her to call someone she had just met such a formal name, Kate went silent a blush covered her face. "Sorry.."

As Jace felt the armor move from his body he instantly jumped up standing in a battle ready position, It was then he noticed Makani had removed it from him and was working out the dents. "You really do like my armor don't you?" Jace smiled and walked over to the fox like man and patted him on the back "So whatcha doing with it?" Jace was trying to seem friendly to the man as well as showing interest in makani's hobby

Lucien followed silently behind the women as she walked away, Watching her movements as she picked up Noelle's scythe, He staid at a distance, enough to not be noticed but to watch the girl. Lucien had a feeling that the deal they made was a too good too be true. What is she doing with that scythe? Perhaps returning it to that women?
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-29-2012, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Kanon looked over to her nodded some unsure of the word. "Oh its some eggs, bacon, with some meat I had left from home with some bread. I am sorry it is not much but I do hope it will be enough since we will have to deal with much in this travel." as she walked back over to the table took a seat. "It's fine, I don't understand that well but it seems like a good thing. . ."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #197  
Noelle listens to Lance's side, "I understand where you are coming from." she sighs softly, "I've survived this long against Lucien, with and without the scythe. And I am not exactly helpless." she stands up and concretes for a moment before a little wisp of light appeared on her hand, "Spirits.." she smiles, "I don't know why I can summon them but I can, pretty useful to throwing into Lucien's face, he's sensitive to light, helped me escape a few times."

Not having the holder to carry the scythe, Lei carefully wrapped her fingers around the handle, allowing enough room for her fingers not be touching the blade. She might not have issues with daggers and knifes but anything bigger..
Pushing that thought out of her mind, she turned and begin the trek back to return the astray weapon back to it's owner, she was prepared to beg Ele for her forgiveness..
Old Posted 10-29-2012, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Jokull chuckled lightly as he watched the man jump up in such a quick and alert motion. "Ah good morning to you too. I'm glad that you could move so easily last night or we would have been lost to the fight."

Makani glanced up, noting the action and alertness as he went back to his work. Ears pinning back slightly, golden eyes rolled up slowly to glance at the man. "It's not that I really like it.... Armor intrigues me in all the unique differences and styles. I respect the armor and try to keep it in a fit condition to protect a body." Murmuring in such a flat tone as he set the piece back down on a piece of cloth to tend to the breakfast. "Here Jace.... Here's your plate and I hope you don't mind that I took your armor without permission." Settling back down now that everyone had a plate to continue his work.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-29-2012, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #199  
She grunted as she awoke to the last few phrases that were in the announcement. Sitting up, Nura groaned as her delicate fingers rubbed her ribcage, checking for broken bones. After a few minutes, the lady decided that we bones were merely bruised, and none had been damaged greatly. She stood up, recalling the announcement that was just made, " ...A battle to the death?" Nura's lips curled up into a smile, " Interesting...I'd like to meet that shadow wielder again as well, he seemed strong. "

Brushing herself off, the woman began to walk, wincing a little when her arm bumped against her side. However, Nura ignored the pain, and pressed on north. She began to hear the faint whispers of words as she got nearer to where Jace and his gang were. Covering her mouth with her hand, Nura slunk behind a tree, attempting to overhear their conversation.
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Lance stared at the ball of light for a few minutes, it was like nothing he had seen before. "That is a very strange magic for a human to have." Lances tails swung from his waist to there proper place behind him. "Ah, feels good to let those damn things loose once in a while" He chuckled and looked down at his pocket that held the map. "I guess it would be safe if i watched after you and Lei..." Lance realizing what he said quickly shut his mouth, that name was probably taboo at this point around noelle.

Kate sat quietly only for a moment, as the tone in her face turned to normal. "You don't know what a sister is?" Kate contemplated long and hard about the word, it was weird trying to explain it to someone who was sheltered from the world.. "Well, a sister is usually a girl born from the same mother and father that is older than you or younger than you.. But on certain occasions some can get close enough to consider another, there sister..." Kate looked down at her plate and began eating slowly, hoping that the food she was putting in her mouth would keep her from embarrassing her self again.

Lucien watched as the women picked the scythe up within her palm, it was becoming obvious what the women's motives where.. It was time lucien stepped in, the man walked casually up to the women placing his arm around her shoulder and caressing her face. "Poor dear, planing on visiting little Elle are we? Just know this, though I have respect for you I will not back down till my blade pierces through her heart.. Understand?" the mans words were cold emotionless completely different from the night before when he had talk to Lei. Lucien looked glance backwards for a moment as if though he was trying to look at his neck. "Shush you.."

Jace smiled and looked at the man. "You have quite a honorable way of thinking Makani.. Maybe some day I could have you build me a custom armor hmm?" the man chuckled and looked over at the plate he smiled taking it in one hand and beginning to slowly eat upon it, he looked from makani to jokull. "How are you feeling today? Those attacks looked like the did some pretty heavy damage.. " He walked over to the man after finishing his plate and kneeled to his eye level. "Listen about the pay i was talking about... Makani can make me some armor for all i care. " Jace smiled his eyes going to instant blood lust.. "This challenge has suddenly interested me.. that blood mage.. and that women with blue flame.. Oh i cannot wait to kill them with the blade of my lance.."

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 10-30-2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #201  
Noelle grinned and made the spirit disappear, "Not sure if it's magic but it can be pretty cool at times." She tilted her head at Lance as he mentioned Lei, her ponytail falling into her face, "Why you scared to mention her name around me? I don't have any harsh feelings toward her. And I bet, I am sure glad I don't have a tail."

Lei jumped as Lucien appeared out of no where, his arm around her shoulder and his hand caressing her cheek but his words brought a shiver to her, "You should just drop your grudge, Ele has been running from you for over a year and I don't think Lance is going to allow you to get close to her either way." she pauses for a second, her eyes on Lucien, "And what does it matter if I was going to see her? I was just returning back her property," her voice lowers a bit, "I know how much Ele loves her scythe."
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"I think I understand, but I never knew my father or mother. . .they died when I was little, the only person I knew all my life was my grand mother and she was my world. But time passed and she left me so I am sorry if am any trouble for you." she said to the other as she ate her meal. "I am very sorry. . .that I know little of family and the out side world." the blue haired girl bowed her head looking to the side feeling out of place with the other over all she was out of place from the whole world but she was doing what her grandmother wished for to be part of the world.

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #203  
Jokull nodded slightly as he glanced up, smirking slightly. "No no we can still pay you for the guarding and fighting services you provided as well as a custom armor." A smirked appeared and he set his fork down for a moment. "Although the gift of your armor will be presented at the end of this competition once I have secured the throne." A low rumble touching his voice as images ran through his mind of him upon the seat in the castle.

ears perking up as he heard his name mentioned, Makani peered up from where was working on the old armor. "But Jokull.... The access to materials and especially the cost... The time to procure the materials to build a custom suit of armor will take months.." Grumbling as he pinched the bridge of his nose before leaning back over his work. "I will do the project, but you have to find the proper materials."
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 10-31-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 01:47 PM Reply With Quote  
"Well, it just seemed like a sensitive subject, I d..didn't want to offend you or anything.." Lance looked down, he wasn't sure what to say once more, he was feeling like a complete idiot. "I know what its like to lose someone and have the topic be brought up... It can be hurtful, at least it is for a foxkin like me..." Lance went quite for a moment and shook off the sadness, as he pulled the map out and began to glance upon it. "Shall we start looking then?"

Lucien tried not to laugh as Lei tried to suggest him to drop the grudge. "I cannot allow my grudge to be stopped and you know verry well why.." Lucien tugged at his shirt right above the spot where his heart should have been. "If you wish to socialize with the girl I could careless, just know I will not stop in my quest.. No matter how much i trust you.." Lucien looked down quickly at her leg and frowned.. "Hows your leg.."

Kate quickly dropped her eating utensil and gave the blue haired girl a hugged trying to silence her. "Listen, We tag along together because I enjoy your company there is no reason to feel sorry.. Besides I want to be the one to show you the world! I promise its okay so cheer up!" Kate smiled and let go of Kanon and looked at the door of the hut "Maybe I should go find a river and take a bath.. so we can be on our way hmm?"

Jace placed his hand up as if hushing Jokull. "I will not accept payments, No room for arguments, Just get me a battle with that foul Blood Mage that is payment enough.." Jace looked over and Makani and kinda laughed. "I have a feeling we don't get along well." Jace scratched the back of his head and looked over at his armor.. "So is the damage bad?"

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 11-05-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old Posted 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #205  
Jokull chuckled lightly and leaned back as he finished his food. "Well that should be easy enough now that this challenge is more all out war." Smiling as he stood and turned for the little creek not far from them. "I'm gonna wash the dishes since Makani is being a grouch ri-"

Makani growled lowly and turned a dark glare on the older man. "I'm not a grouch!" Cutting him off and turning back to Jace with a slightly grumpy look. "No you and I are just fine. I'm just not as chatty as Jokull can be... Especially when treated like a child." Grumbling and setting the chest plate down carefully.
Turning his eyes back up to the man he pointed for him to sit down across from him. "Here. Join me and I'll show you what I can about how bad those hits got you last night and any fights before."

Jumping slightly at the way Makani spoke, he was more shocked then scared at the way he was being lately. Frowning he gathered up the rest of the dishes and headed off. "Fine then... If that's what you say, but you'll see. Soon as you're done we should head off for the first peace."
Old Posted 11-05-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"You honestly haven't offended me." Finishing off the last of her breakfast, Noelle stood up and picked her back up off the ground, slinging it over her shoulder before walking over to Lance to rest a hand on his arm, "Everyone handles losing people differently.." she glances at the map, "Might as well. Who knows how many other groups are all looking for these pieces."

Lei frowns, "I would of socialized with her either way... and I do not see you completing that quest.." she pauses, "My leg is quite fine. Just needed a night of rest to get the nerves working again through, less runs in with that dragoon would be nice. I doubt my minions would be pleased to be called worth just to take his shadow hits for me."
Old Posted 11-05-2012, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #207  
Nura listened carefully to the conversation, still hidden behind the tree. There seemed to be three or so men I. The vicinity, but she was only focused on one; Jace. They seemed to be takin about armor... A dark shadow played across her face as Nura remembered the strength he had showed her. It was overwhelming, but it was desirable. And he hadn't even been at full strength! That was the kind to strength Nura was looking for.

She remembered the shadows that wrapped around her, how the man hasn't even blinked, unleashing his power on her without any hesitation. Nura loved that quality. Fearless and strong, she wanted to battle him once more.
Old Posted 11-08-2012, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Nodding some as she watched the actions of the older women gather her up into something like an embrace it felt nice like what her grandmother would do with her when she had felt lonely. "Okay, we can get going then." as she smiled at Kate.

Old Posted 11-11-2012, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote