Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  
Getting picked up and petted was something she didn't mind it was what her grandmother would do with her when she was smaller to calm her during heavy rain storms. "I don't mind, I like the feeling. . . .my, my grandmother would do it help me keep calm." she said looking to the other.

"People have ideal's just not everyone will follow them is what my grandmother would say. No matter how right you are others will think other wise." but nodded some to the other question that was asked. "Sure I can go with you, I don't mind."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 10:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kate giggled walking forward toward the Drawbridge with Kanon following her behind. "In a just word Opinions have to be present, Evil has to exsist, although Some may not like my ideals the idea of a just ruler is having the majority of people from the nation you rule stand by your side with unwavering loyality." Katie looked forward spacing off thinking to her self about what she had said, She believed in those words, She believed in her self and in the end that is what was most important.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #19  
Standing on the drawbridge, a slight breeze rustled his hair as he turned to check on his companion. "Hurry up already.... Geez Fuzzball... You're slower then ever today, what's wrong with you?" Growling as he narrowed the icy gaze upon the foxkin that walked just behind him. Hand loosening it's death grip on his staff, Jokull sighed and gave in to the tiny bit of kindness that he could show towards a young boy that did what he could. "Here Makani... Hand me the pack that has my stuff. You're already carrying enough as it is with all the stuff you claim you should keep." Grumbling slightly as he went back to cruel honesty.

Tensing slightly, his ears flicked back and a small whine came from his throat. Makani respected, yet feared the elf that practically towered over him. "B-b-b-ut... I'm good Jokull, it's just the crowd that's slowing me down, I promise." Glancing up at the castle before them, his hazel eyes flicked over the landscape and mapped out possible escape routes as he thought about any trouble the elf could cause with his unpredictable moods and use of ice. "Is this really a good idea? I mean... We could just get the information from someone else later...."
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Following the women, Kanon looked around at all the people blinking some trying to understand what everyone was doing if there ideals where the same or not but this was something she didn't think about cause she didn't think it would matter her in any way.

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #21  
Elneri walked with Lucifer up the street where the others would gather to. They had already drawn attention to themselves and they didn't need to keep doing it anymore. Better than wandering around in black capes though, people would think they were totally freaks or something.

They caught up to the fox girl they saw earlier "Hey look, there's foxy" Elneri spoke as Lucifer sighed knowing she gave everyone a nickname like that. He was luci and now this girl was foxy.
Old Posted 09-26-2012, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Stopping long enough to throw the bag that contained her items on the ground by one of the shop walls, Analeigh's eyes narrow in disgust at all the people and other races. If she didn't need to stock up on items she would end up needing during her trip, she would of bypassed this little town. Resting her staff against the wall, she plops down on the ground to rest, her auburn hair creating a wall to cover her eyes. Soon she would need to make more of her medicine to sell, glancing into the small pouch that held the little of the currency Lei had left to spend, she sighs.

Seeing children stop and stare at her as they made their way to market, Lei rolls her eyes and thinks of her.. accomplice.. yes, that was a good enough word to describe the raven haired girl she usually traveled with at times, Ele was the better of the two with children, Lei couldn't stand being around them, kids were like a curse put on this Earth.

She heard people mentioning stuff about something happening at the Castle. Good for them. she thinks, leaning her head on her hands. She couldn't care less about the happenings in this town, once she got her supplies, she would be heading out.

Old Posted 09-27-2012, 01:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Jace walked silently amougst the crowd in his full armor, The Metal plated helmet covering his face, People stopped to stare in awe at his present. Have they never seen a Dragoon before? Jace ignored them as he made his way towards the shop area of the small town, It was there jace would look for the man or women he wish to follow, Or the other option of course Someone to hire his blade.

As jace came up to the market he noticed a women laying against a wall with a staff beside her glaring at small children as they passed by he walked to her carefully studying her movements he turned to look at the women. " I assume your taking the Quest for the Crown are you not, I care not of the crown but, I am offering my services to help those who wish for it, As long as I still get to be a mercenary while they Reign.."

Kimiko stopped as she noticed the fox stop in her tracks looking around and blinking "Curious huh? There are alot of things in this world yet to see, Its kind of neat watching someone experince the world for there first time.... Oh! I forgot to introduce my self, Im Kate and you are?" She said smiling looking down at the fox

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Looking back at the women Kanon had forgotten to give her name. Her grandmother would be scolding her for that, of how rude it is to not introduce your self to another. "Oh! I am so sorry! My name is Kanon, but you can call me Kaonon chan, is what my grandmother would call me. You have a very lovely name." looking up at the women with her large blue eyes. "I-I was never really allowed to be outside on my own, my grandmother had me stay near our home. I was also home school till now." this was the reason she knew nothing of what was happening with in the world.

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #25  
Lei's eyes flick to the person talking to her, "Do I look like I give a care about some throne?" she says in a bored tone, "I don't care what this country does or who they put on the throne."
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Kimiko giggled looking down at the fox then smiling "Well, for someone who is nervous i think i might let you know that there aren't to many talking foxes in the world so that will get you stared out more, You do have a pretty name though Kanon I wish my name was as pretty as yours." Kimiko looked ahead to the drawbridge, The future seemed bright she had a traveling companion and a goal maybe she had something to look forward to after all

Jace looked down at the spiteful women, his teeth gritting underneath the helm. "Such an aweful attitude toward someone who was doing nothing but trying to offer you help" The man clucthed his lance tightly in his palm as he looked at her, This women got on his nerves and it wasn't common for that to happen..

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Claimed By Mizeria <3
Default   #27  
Tyrial was riding ontop of Loki his eyes tired. Loki looked up at Tyrial and his ears flicked a bit "Tired master?" he questioned. Tyrial blushed and nodded yawning he laid forward onto Loki "can we find a place to rest?" He asked scratching behind Loki's ear. Loki looked forward and sniffed the air "I can smell people do you feel it is safe?" loki didn't like bringing tyrial near people due to his battered past but he had a weakness for the young boy. Tyrial nodded his eyes trying to stay open his stomach then growled.

Loki's ears perked "Hungry master?" he then picked up his pace they had not eaten in a few days and he had to feed Tyrial he had took the responsibility of him from his old masters. Tyrial nodded blushing from his stomach noises "is town close?" loki looked forward and nodded heading on.
19|Bi|Male|Wants Crumpets.
<3
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei smirks, "Plucked a chord, have I?" she stands up, her skirts falling around her ankles, her expression emotionless, "And this is me being nice." She plucks up her items and brushes past Jace.
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 07:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  
"Huh pretty? It's not that great, my grandmother gave it to me when I was born." she said looking around at the people. "I guess you are right people are not used to this I guess. . . .can we go some where I can change back with out people watching me?" as she looked around at all the people again.

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Jace smirked and laughed as the women brushed by thinking she had the upper hand. "Oh, I see your one of those people who do nothing but run from there problems. Your nothing but a child, A immature child at that." Jace stabbed his lance into the ground sitting next to it and leaning against the pole that connected them together.

Kate giggled and picked the fox up quicky running to an alleyway where there were no people. "You should be okay here ill go look out." Kate made her way to the end of the alley looking around the streets making sure no one dared to go down to the end where kanon was.

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Jace smirked and chuckled as the women brushed by him like a hethen as she thought she had the upper hand. "Oh, i see you are one of those people who runs from there problems constantly never making anything of there life, Your nothing more than a child and quiet honestly im glad i didn't side with you." Jace stabbed his lance into the ground and sat infront of it leaning against the pole that held the lance togehter.

Kate giggled and nodded gently picking the fox and her things up, making her way down to the end of an alleyway and setting her down "This should be a good spot ill go lookout" Kate ran to the end of the alley and watch around as people passed by not letting a single soul go towards the alley.

""

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Looking about the area seeing how no one would be able to see her, moving her gaze down to Kate to make sure no one was going to come this way, it seemed okay. Closing her eyes as a blue light covered her body as she started to changed back from her fox forum into her human shape. Taking the pouch from around her neck, quickly placing the cloak back on, removing the the sword tieing them to where they need to be along with the pouch at her hip. Once all done heading back over to where kate was Kanon spoke to her. "Thank you, Kate, is this better?" she asked.

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote