Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #161  
Jubeii watched as Vincent climbed up to the roof and started to roof jump. In a second she decided to follow him. She jump up to the opposite wall letting her feet touch it then pushing off until she was airborne again and landed on the roof. Seeing that Vincent was a few buildings in front of her she hurried to catch up and the closer she got the stronger the scent of burnt rubble, flesh, and toxins got. " This causes to much of a disturbance..." Jubeii mumbled once she caught up to Vincent.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"It does and this feeling in the air is no better, as few more building we will be close enough to see what has happened maybe we can get some info, if that doesn't work I think we can go and look for that underling from the Tech skulls to spill some beans to us." he said looking back at Jubeii then moved his gaze away to continue on.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #163  
"True, we should be able to figure out some things from just being at the site. With the explosions and toxins it seems like it could be the Flame skulls or Toxic skulls but I doubt they would work together much less cause THIS much of a ruckus... It smells like a trap to me" Jubeii paced back and forth on the rooftop for a minute while saying this. Suddenly stopping she jumped to the next building and then the next making her way closer to the site.
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Lillian Gazed a couple buildings over when she heard voices and saw Vincent and Jubeii on another building nearby. "Great, this is just my luck," she thought to herself. She hated fighting with Vampire Skulls simply because of their fighting methods. Oh how she wished they would just fight her head-on instead of using illusions, puppets, and the like. She didn't make any moves to flee from her position. She didn't see any point in running from the two Vampire Skulls.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 04-10-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #165  
Vincent caught a glimps of Lillian who was not to far away. In his own mind he didn't want to deal with her at that moment continued on his way to the site with the explosion. Looking behind him self to make sure Jubeii was still near by.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto stepped out of the ruins and out into the streets. She took out the gas mask and put it on her head. That place might be safe, but other areas might not be. Several decontamination squads walked past her, followed by a small team of police officers.

Makoto observed the hectic environment, looking for objects or people that seemed out of place. The Skulls won't panic, right officer? If what you said is true, then they should be watching what's going on here.
Old Posted 04-11-2012, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #167  
Jubeii landed on a building close to the site and stopped. She felt another Skull close by and turned her head to see if she could find them. After a minute or so Jubeii found them; it was a blond girl that she had never seen before. What faction is she from? Regardless of what faction the girl Skull was from there were more important things to find out and Jubeii quickly lost interest in her instead turning her attention back to the site watching the cops move about their investigation.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
HAYATE

Hayate, his curiosity piqued, had drifted slowly towards where he'd imagined the explosion to have been. It probably wasn't safe, but then again, he doubted many of the Skulls and police even knew about him. He had slung his own mask around his waist. It would probably be useful for later.

Closer to the site, he noted two bat-like shapes leaping from roof to roof. Those are probably Vampire Skulls, from what I've heard. The one in front...that's the Ryuujin. What's her name again...?
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #169  
Makoto walked away from the apartment building and wandered around. There were groups of policemen everywhere she looked. The rubble and the smoke made it harder for her to observe her surroundings.

She spotted a fire escape on the side of a standing building. There. I'll climb up that building. I'll get a better view up there. She jumped and grabbed onto the ladder, and lifted herself up onto the staircase. She continued up the stairs and climbed onto the roof.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Lillian turned abruptly when she heard someone climbing up the fire escape. "Oi, who are you?" she asked the person who had just climbed onto the roof. She sauntered away from the roof's edge and began to inch closer to the internal roof access door.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #171  
Makoto was greeted by a blonde-haired woman as she lifted herself onto the roof. She sighed as she removed her gas mask and hooked it onto her tactical vest. A Skull? Guess he was right.

She threw a sharp glare at the woman in front of her. "You don't need to know. You'll be dead soon enough." Makoto drew her firearm and locked its sights on the woman.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
HAYATE

He took one glance up, and was swiftly flying up the ladder and stairs behind the woman with the gun. His left arm whipped out and pulled the firearm up, and he held tightly onto her other shoulder with his free hand.

"What...are you doing, miss? I don't think you've the basis to be pointing guns at someone who's done no harm to you," he asked, calmly, his voice low. After the mass deaths in the explosion, there was no need for more people to be hurt.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #173  
Lillian narrowed her eyes at the woman and the newcomer and said, "Another new face? I must report this." She bolted through the roof access door and started down the internal staircase. She was thankful the apartment complex had both internal and external stairways; it gave her more options for escape. She took out a cell phone and hit one of the speed dial numbers. "This is Edge requesting backup. Current location is the brick apartment complex West of the destruction," she said before hanging up. It wouldn't take long before more Punishers were in the immediate area.

Reyo has an art thread!
Last edited by Reyoki; 04-13-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
"..."

Makoto was a bit startled by the man behind her. Her left arm started to feel awkward, having her submachine gun held over her head. She quickly jerked her head back, hitting the man's face with the back of her head. At the same time, she spun around, took out her knife and slashed at the man's chest, and kicked him towards the edge of the roof.

The blonde-haired woman had fled from the rooftop. Makoto sheathed her knife and pointed her firearm at the man, and slowly walked towards him. "You want to die too, kid? So be it."
Last edited by Straywolf; 04-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old Posted 04-13-2012, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #175  
HAYATE

A combination of his advantage in height plus a slight turn of the head to stare at the shaggy-haired girl made the Hunter's first blow narrowly miss Hayate's nose and instead land full on his lower lip. He was already beginning to trip backwards when the blade lashed out, catching his a bit higher than she'd intended and cutting across his left upper arm and collar bone.

He staggered a bit, and the harsh kick sent him reeling towards the edge.

Somewhat stunned, Hayate slowly trailed his fingers across his bloodied mouth, then as per habit blew strands of hair out of his face. He wasn't used to fighting.

"I...don't exactly...have a death wish," he countered slowly, clamping his right hand across the bleeding gash. "I don't even know who either of you...are."
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto stopped about two feet away from the man. A faint smile appeared on her face. She slung her MP7 over her shoulder and cautiously approached the man again. She grabbed his shirt collar and jerked him towards her. "If you just left me and that woman alone, you wouldn't have a death label over your head." She took out her knife and prodded the man's stomach with it. "You try to fight back or pull any tricks, I'll cut you open."

Makoto cleared her throat. "Now. Where's your base, boy?"
Old Posted 04-14-2012, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote