Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #2449  
:D AWESOME!! That's alotta trees! But the planet could always use more. ^-^ Great contribution! *applauds*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-20-2019, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
My next big step is gonna be making a better effort to brew my own coffees at home (might look into a cheapish espresso nachine later in the year) and/or, whenever possible, bringing a reusable cup. I need to ask local shops if I can bring ny own cups for my lattes so I'm not wasting so many disposable ones.
Old Posted 12-20-2019, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2451  
:D Speaking of coffee, I have tea caffeine in my bloodstream at the current moment, but from tea. -U- It sure warmed me up on this chilly morning, and now I'm actually happy to be moving around doin' stuff. :] Wish I enjoyed coffee as much as you and Derpy. ^_^; then I could try different blends! :D I'm sure they'll be great Kaderin.

! Oop! That was the washing machine jingle! :D Gotta moooove the clothes!~

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-20-2019, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Tea is really good too. I live not too far from a little tea shop that sells all kinds of teas and tea accessories! I should go pick up some tea soon... >.>

As a self-proclaimed coffee snob, I think coffee can be an acquired taste. And I think most people who don't like coffee think of the mediocre almost ashtray-like taste of pre-ground coffees like you'd find in most grocery stores or the bitterness of Starbucks. But a good, small-batch, freshly roasted coffee is a good way to truly test and find coffees (and roast levels) that you'll like.
Of course if the problem with enjoying coffee is more of a physical/bodily problem then that's understandable. XD
Old Posted 12-20-2019, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2453  
i drink energy drinks like a feral little bastard.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-20-2019, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
My next big step is gonna be making a better effort to brew my own coffees at home (might look into a cheapish espresso nachine later in the year) and/or, whenever possible, bringing a reusable cup. I need to ask local shops if I can bring ny own cups for my lattes so I'm not wasting so many disposable ones.
I recommend trying an Aeropress if you are into something budget friendly but prefer stronger brews. I use mine to make pseudo-Americanos. Or the V60 (plastic over ceramic) is a good choice for pour overs. I love experimenting with the fresh local roasted beans in the area and usually always have something new to try.
Last edited by Biomecha; 12-20-2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old Posted 12-20-2019, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2455  
-U- *inhales, speaking to self*
You can't be a bum today yet. You already did a few loads of laundry. Cleared 80% of the couch, and two other rooms, made breakfasts and lunch for yourself, had some tea with the meals, organized papers, hung up jackets, recycled a mountain of plastic bottles, and swept some much needed junk from the floor.

Wait for the laundry, wash the dishies, and shower. -.- Then you can be bum. -w-

Old Posted 12-20-2019, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've enjoyed a french press. It's a pretty quick way of making a good cup of coffee that's a little less effort than espresso.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-20-2019, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2457  
Hooray for planting trees

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 05:42 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i ought to be laughing at bojo being called a 'posh' vicky pollard but here i am with a stomachache instead. this is super fucked up
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 09:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2459  
i'm very tired.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
eWe; *twitches nervously* It's gettin' reeeeaally close to Crispmas...and I have been depraved of Tea n' Twilight Zone for quite some time. <x[

Old Posted 12-21-2019, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2461  
Listen up, panicked caterer, IT IS JOT MY GD FAULT THAT THE INDUSTRIAL SIZED COFFEE MAKERS THAT THE WEDDING GROUP BROUGHT IN YESTERDAY AREN'T WORKING! YOU OR THEY SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THEM! IT IS NOT "WHAT DO WE DO?" BECAUSE MY JOB IS NOT TO HELP YOU TROUBLESHOOT ISSUES YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF ALREADY! I AM HERE TO MONITOR THE DESK AND ASSIST VISITORS IN THE GIFT SHOP, NOT TO HELP YOU MAKE COFFEE FOR THE GD WEDDING!

Thank you. That is all.
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
*pet peeve intensifies*
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2463  
Ugh. Wedding group is supposed to be out in like 20 mins.
Are still blasting music and jumping around.
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I've enjoyed a french press. It's a pretty quick way of making a good cup of coffee that's a little less effort than espresso.
There are similarities between the Aeropress and French press. But the biggest one is the French press doesn't have a world competition!
Old Posted 12-21-2019, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote