Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #33  
Lei stops at that comment, her eyes flick back at Jace and narrowed, "Oh?" a cruel smirk crosses Lei's face as she turns to look at him, "Your not really in a position to judge me, boy cause if I'm not mistaking, if I'm a child, than what are you?" her lip curls in disgust, "And for your information, I don't run from my problems cause I tend not to get around the things that like to create problems and if that doesn't give you a clue." she gestures around them, "And that includes assholes like you."

Old Posted 09-28-2012, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Claimed By Mizeria <3
It wasn't long before Loki had gotten into town with a sleeping Tyrial on back. loki woke him gently "master..wake up.." he cooed. Tyrials head rose and he blinked his stomach growling once more he jumped off loki his small tired body tumbling. Loki quickly faded into Tyrial's locket. Tyrial was in the center of a town. his eyes automatically hitting the ground he was to shy.
19|Bi|Male|Wants Crumpets.
<3
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #35  
Mairi glanced back curiously at the elf and smiled. "Oh hey.... Sorry I got distracted by something, but I don't know what it was now." Sighing as she frowned and turned slowly to look at the castle. "Yes... Well... Are you guys here to see the castle? Or are you here for the throne challenge?" Smirking, she turned slowly to look at Lucifer and nodded, ears flicking back.

Jokull sighed and took his bag from the foxkin before handing the wallet over. "Go get something to eat, and I'll meet you at the other end of the drawbridge after I get the information I need." Smiling as he nudged the boy off and headed away.

Makani frowned and shook his head. "Fine... I guess I'll do that." Mumbling as he turned slowly to go see what he could find. Eyes flicking over the small signs that told of delectable foods, his stomach rumbled softly. "Ooooh.... What should I get. I don't know what even sounds good." Speaking to himself, the boy wasn't paying attention, well that is until he ran straight into another person. Falling to the ground, he gasped and jumped up. "Oh! I'm sorry about that! Please forgive me!" Bowing deeply as he hurried to offer a hand to help the green haired elf up. "I wasn't paying attention... That was my fault. Are you okay?"
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kate nodded at the sight of the now human kanon and giggled as she patted Kanon's head. "You look cute, You'll fit in just fine! Shall we make our way to the Castle now? I mean of course if you're still wanting to follow little ol' me around." Kate winked at Kanon as she giggled and made her way toward the drawbridge once more.

Jace smirked at the remark not even giving her the courtesy to look at her,"Simple you are the child and I am the Mature adult, And unlike you i know when to watch my mouth, Lest it get torn out by such a magnificent Dragoon like myself." Jace stood up and pulled his lance from the ground looking still away from the girl "Now move along little one before i decide to pull your voice box out from where it now resides."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 03:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #37  
A dark grin comes across Lei's face hearing that but she had no interest in taking it any further, "Your just as blind as the rest of our race, you think just because someone is different than you in opinions, they are not the same. Cause of that, I feel nothing more than pity for you." she turns to continue on her way before pausing, "And I'm not a child, I have seen more of the darker side of this life than you will ever see, I simply choose not to get involved in human affairs anymore. Or maybe next time before you pass judgement, you will try to get to know your subject a little bit better, cause other blood mages would not be so willing to walk away from this as I am."

With that, Lei continues toward her destination, not caring what the dragoon thought of her response, like it mattered one bit to her. She had spoken the truth, besides Ele and the other races she interacted with only when she had no choice than to enter a village to sell her medicines or gather supplies, she was pretty much a loner. No one had ever taken the time to understand Gypsies before and she didn't expect that change, her scars were not ones that were on her body that just healed as time went by. No, her scars were on her soul and that took longer to heal..
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Kanon looked at the women nodded. "I will follow you, if you do not mind." she said with a smile. "I still do not really understand what is happening but I would like to travel with someone I know, that is kind enough to put up with me." she said walking with the older women.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 10:54 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #39  
Elneri shrugged "It's fine" she smiled, she knew she was giving off a carefree attitude, it was what she wanted, she liked it when people underestimated her. They would normally think she is a child or liked to be one. Elneri was going to speak, but, Lucifer spoke next "Why else would we be here wasting our time?" Elneri frowned, he was so unsociable, except to her, and she understood somewhat of why. "Throne challenge" Elneri smiled as she stated the obvious. Lucifer raised an eyebrow, like 'oookay' kind of look. Though she wasn't as annoying at first as Elneri had been, Elneri would refuse to leave him alone, and that's how they stayed friends thought out their travels.
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Jace smirked and laughed even more knowing that he had pushed her buttons,as she walked away he looked directly at her with a ignorant look amoungst his face. "Thats right women, Know your place make your way back to the kitchen." Jace spun around and began walking the other way towards the main city and where he was told the crowd was at.

Kimiko giggled and shook her head in disagreement at the statement about putting up with her. "What do you mean? Your not intolerable at all, Its actually kind of fun to be your little tour guild to the world anyways" Finally made it to the edge of the bridge and looked over at the guards. "Hey me and her are going to the castle for the event is that okay?" The guard grunted and nodded as he swung his arm toward the drawbridge as if offering to let them go down it. "Thank you!" Kimiko said as she giggled and walked down the Drawbridge toward the Castle, Soon, the task would be started and this place would be a full out war. A war for the Crown..

""

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #41  
Kanon blinked some followed behind the other looking atthe guards some then looked away to see all the people. Slowly reaching out to take a hold of Kate's shirt some getting closer to the women in front of her, "So. . .many people-

Old Posted 09-29-2012, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei stopped at his comment and frowns, glancing back to see him starting the opposite way, "AT LEAST I'M NOT AN IGNORANT LITTLE PIG LIKE YOU ARE." she yells at him, a huff in her voice. Kitchens? He needs to grow up.
Old Posted 09-30-2012, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #43  
Mairi smiled slightly and shook her head as she looked over at Lucifer. "Hmm.... Is this person always this grumpy? Or did I do something wrong?" She asked curiously and frowned. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but I shall let you get on your way then if I have distracted you from your days goal." Smiling lightly as she bowed jokingly and turned towards the castle to skip away.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Kate giggled at kanon, Her outlook on the world was so different than kate's but at the same time there curiosity was the same. To see the glimmer in Kanon's eye as she looked around was so cute to her. Kate pointed at the big castle in front of them as they walked up, the castle was huge it towered easily among the surrounding cities, although in the cities it looked like a huge mountain. "This is where we could live if we won you know?" Kate stopped for a moment realizing that she had used the word 'we' a smile blew across her face, she had just realized that she trusted Kanon completely.

Kate moved forward more to the castle doors where she was stopped by a member of the royal clergy. "Ma'am, If you are a member of the challenge then we are going to have to ask you to wait here for others to arrive, you are the only one to make it so far. Kate frowned her plan of being the first to get to the castle and the first to leave failed. So much for being first. she thought as she looked down at kanon. "Well, my friend here is new to the world, can we go see the flower garden?" She smiled looking up at the clergyman. The man nodded in agreement and pointed toward the direction of the garden kate looked down at the younger girl below. "Shall we head that way then?"

Jace smirked and froze in mid step, he had got what he had wanted out of the remark he made. "Call me a pig again women and you shall meet both ends of my lance as they pass through your body" Lance continued to walk forward he didn't care what the women had thought of him, it was his nature to piss off someone who had been so naive and harsh towards him for simply offering his help, He had been stared at and talked bad upon before and it just didn't settle well upon his nerves. It pissed him off to no end, and he wasn't going to change for a women.

""

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #45  
Kanon blinked more as she looked up at the huge structor it was large and it was very different from anything she had ever seen. "It's so big. . . . " her bight blue eyes where wide. "Live here? What could we do here?!" the small girl became rather excited by the thought. "I don't think I could live here. . . .we?" as she finally processed everything in. "Oh I could never do that to you! If you wont it would be all yours. . .I-I have no place here. . . " as she bowed her head to Kate.

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei rolled her eyes and continues to the store she needed. Within minutes she had all the supplies she needed, she had nipped the sales person desire for small talk in the bud the moment she had stepped in. Stepping out, she hears her name being called and turns to see Ele, in one of her bright moods, skipping up to her, the scythe she carried, strapped on her back.

"So your back?" Lei says in a cool voice.

"You think I would I stay away that long?" Ele chirped with a grin on her face, "Besides, once I heard the news about this quest for the throne, I just knew I had to enter it. Maybe I could find Collette."

Lei silently notes the hope in the younger girl's voice, "That's.. nice." she says in a bored tone.

Ele grabs Lei's arm, "Cmon Lei. We can both check this out." she says with a wide grin and begins to tug Lei in the direction where others whom were interested in the quest were heading.

"W-wait a minute, Ele." Lei sputters, trying to dig her heels in before giving in and trudging, grudgingly behind Ele, her arms behind her head, her expression bored, not listening to what Ele was rattling on about.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Kate looked down at the girl who had her head bowed, and shook her head in disagreement. "Don't be silly you'll be perfectly welcome if I win, I mean you can't live all alone can you, And so far i'm the only one you know!" Kate giggled and grabbed Kanon's hand making her way to the Flower garden that was filled with a dazzling variety of beautiful, Fragrant flowers Kate let go of her hand and made her way to a small group of flower smelling them and admiring there look.

Jace made his way to the castle when he saw a child with fox like ears skipping towards the drawbridge like a small child would. Although it pained him to side with such a Ignorant seeming child he stopped her by walking in front of her. "You, child you wouldn't happen to be entering in the contest for the throne are you?" The man forced a smile and offered out his hand "My name is Jace, I am a mercenary and i was curious to see if you would like to hire my blade."

""

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Kanon blinked some pinked in the face as her hand was taken by the women and her saying she was the only person which was true, Kate was the first person she had met and was kind and that she was not scared of. "Oh, okay!" she said smiling bright. Then looked around the garden, "Ohhh wow so pretty!" letting go of Kate's hand to run around look at the flowers. "I haven't seen some of these before!" as she would stop smelling a few.

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote