Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default Best Story Ever!   #1  
We have a library with some empty shelves. So what do we need? Books! Tons of books! Gajillions of books! Thankfully there's a whole fluffle of plot bunnies around to inspire you to the

As some of you know, plot bunnies are a frantic and chaotic species. So every bunny got a number on their back to better identify them. What are you waiting for? Pick one now.

1. compete in a beauty contest
  2. Wednesday Addams
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. ???
  8. ???
  9. Sans
  10. ???
  11. in the jungle
  12. ???
  13. Hermione Granger
  14. ???
  15. bake a giant cake
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. Captain Picard
  19. She-Ra
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. in the Kalahari Desert
  24. ???
  25. ???
  26. ???
  27. Rainbow Dash
  28. fight a ninja clan
  29. ???
  30. ???
  31. ???
  32. ???
  33. in a spooky cave
  34. Batman
  35. ???
  36. solve a murder mystery
  37. ???
  38. ???
  39. ???
  40. Godzilla

Every plot bunny will tell you an idea. Collect them to build your story. Each successful novel needs a place, an action and - since we're celebrating valentines - not just one, but TWO characters.

Use this form, if you want to reveal a particular bunny's idea:
HTML Code:
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="4"]I want to look for inspiration![/SIZE][/COLOR]
(bunny number)

Use this form, if you already know which numbers hold your story parts:
HTML Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]I will write the BEST STORY EVER![/SIZE][/COLOR]
(numbers of the four bunnies to hide place, action and characters)
Old Posted 02-11-2020, 05:41 AM  
Writer
Rules

Pick a number to reveal either a place, action, or character hidden behind.

No double posts. At least one other person has to post before you can pick a number again.

Once you know one place, one action and two characters, submit those numbers for 10 lost books to make those random ideas into a story.

You don't have to reveal them all yourself - you can also snag other people's ideas. Novel writing is a harsh business. Someone stole your idea? Bad luck!

If you successfully created a story, you need to wait 12 hours before you can play again.

Each place, action or character may only be used for a story once. Once used by someone, it's gone... unless you bribe the editor. In order to bribe, post a picture of the already taken place/action/character when submitting your story. You may only post one picture, the other three ideas have to be original. This will increase your wait time to 24 hours.

Added to clarify: You don't need any superior writing skills for this game. In fact, all you have to do is collect place, action and characters and post their numbers before anyone else beats you to them. Filling a library was never so easy!
Old Posted 02-11-2020, 08:15 PM  
Writer
Default   #3  
Stories

Quiet Man Cometh wrote about Hermione Granger and Captain Picard baking a giant cake in the Kalahari Desert. This must be the best story ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
It's the new serialization of the best ACTION BRITISH BAKE OFF! The first book, The challenger today, the wisest witch of the wizarding world, Hermione Granger must outbake with a cake most massive our returning champion, the venerable spaceship commander from the final frontier, Admiral Jean-Luc Picard! They will battle in our most challenging arena ever, the Kalahari Desert! Who will triumph? Who will fall, a desiccated sand-blasted corpse? Will there be enough butter? Is this even BRITISH???

Don't fall off a cliff-hanger! Pre-order all the issues today! The first 100 issues include a special forward by actor and Bake-Off enthusiast, Brent Spiner.

Quiet Man Cometh wrote about Rainbow Dash and Wednesday Addams fighting a ninja clan in a spooky cave. This must be the best story ever!

Quote:
Dark Days ahead in the newest science fiction adventure from Lola Gothglow. Colour is disappearing from the planet of Jupitaur, the ancient Pony homeworld. As the hues drain away, a withering blight follows. It's up to the colouriest pony, Rainbow Dash, to travel the wormhole of voidbroken dreamsparkles and bring back the colour!

But meanwhile...

In the stark world of Gothicus, Wednesday Adams finds herself staring at a puddle of *something* unknown and dangerous...it comes from the sky and pools among the skeletal branches of the trees, encroaching on the old Adams Estate. Her monocromatic world is being consumed.

It's a path of madness to restore the worlds on opposite ends of the visual spectrum...with NINJA!

Joining forces, Adams and Dash must learn the ways of their enemies to defeat the ninja clan in their very lair inside the Spooky Cave of Psychadelisis! Mwahahahaha!

Brought to you by the thieving hare. ;)
Quiet Man Cometh wrote about She-Ra and Batman competing in a beauty contest in the jungle. This must be the best story ever!

Quote:
In the wild and lush jungle domain, a beauty contest enters it's last stage, the finalist being none other than She-Ra! The dawn queen of the jungle canopy, and the darkest of dark nightly lords, Batman! Nananananananana-nothing to see here. ;)

~ The Thieving Hare!
Merskelly Metalien wrote about Sans and Godzilla solving a murder mystery in the Kalahari Desert. This must be the best story ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
it was a particularly dry day in the kalahari desert. at least, that's what days typically are like in a desert anyway. the desert was desert-ed, save for one thing beside the ground. on top of the ground actually. a body. a murdered body. at least assumed, cause, it didn't appear to be moving. not too sure about what the body belonged to, but that's just a part of the mystery i guess. the murder mystery.
but seeing as murder mysteries are meaningless to a skeleton, it wasn't too difficult to just step around the body and keep walking to the nearest shady place to nap, which thankfully was only 4 feet away, on the other side of the body.

I'll come back to life in a little while, that much is certain. Of all the places to be thirsty, it had to while I was getting lost crossing through Africa. The water here is awful and not deep enough to sink into. Not even deep enough to drink! I collapsed here, and luckily death took me, instead of that three headed freak from outer space! My spirit lingers close by in case the humans track me down and graciously grant me the nice, nuclear radioactive water I, as king of monsters
and of my planet, need desperately. I have only been waiting for three days and the animals all keep away from my corpse, even the birds and- is that walking skeleton in a sweater? Hideous. Still, not as terrible as the monstrosity that is the gargantua twins. At least he does not smell like a corpse. Now the little skeleton is taking a nap right beside my spine. I guess the dead must rest too.
Old Posted 02-11-2020, 08:22 PM  
Jellosexual
I want to look for inspiration!
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 02:55 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #5  
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 04:22 PM  
Writer
mdom: You sneak close to a plot bunny and catch it. All of a sudden you get the idea to write a story that takes place in the Kalahari Desert.

Witchchylde: You cuddle with a plot bunny, and it whispers in your ear you could write a story about people who bake a giant cake.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:24 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #7  
(18)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:26 PM  
Writer
You grab a chestnut on a string and try to hypnotize a plot bunny. It must've worked, because now you get the urge to write a story about Captain Picard.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:31 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #9  
:/ Ahh, Captain Pick-a-Card?? Orrrr do you mean Captain Pi the Math Pirate?

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:33 PM  
Writer
...I think you have the true mind of a writer
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:48 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #11  
:/ I don't know who this Captain Picard is, but when I searched up his career, it seems he was also a professor and headmaster of a school for gifted youngsters. B/
Verrrrry suspicious. I sense a correlation between his career paths and that of piracy. He's probably not even French is he? >_<

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:55 PM  
Writer
We do not (officially) condone piracy. Therefore all information regarding whether or not a person of questionable morals might be a frenchman, or a frenchman might be a person of questionable morals, or a person acting from purely ulterior motives might be either a frenchman, or of questionable morals... etc. is absolutely and positively classified.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:22 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #13  
*snap* >:/ darn.
Well, I guess I'll have to use my impression of who Captain Picard is based on my extremely flawed knowledge of the Star Trek series. <x'} *shrug*

(9)

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:48 PM  
Peace <3
(13)
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 09:31 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #15  
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 09:32 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
(32)