Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1905  
Got work today late. :D I hope I'm closing. Closing is nice. I like when the people leave.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-08-2021, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
My package finally came! The one coming from the UK that I thought I might never receive! It was supposed to arrive by Dec. 21st, but it's finally here!

I'm so excited! it feels like an early birthday present!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 01-08-2021, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1907  
Today was my last day working my janitorial job at the museum! Unfortunately I didn't have time for a celebratory lunch with my friend because I had work earlier than usual at Joann, but we did get a celebratory coffee anyway. And I may treat myself to some sparkling apple juice and chocolates with Derpy if the little grocery store downtown got any of the juice in yet.
Old Posted 01-08-2021, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I just met a very friendly and handsome saint bernard named Oliver. His owner apologized for him bumping into me for pets, but he was very sweet and well behaved so I said it was fine, gave him some quick pets and kept walking because I am headed to work and didn't want to distract them from their walk either.
Old Posted 01-15-2021, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #1909  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Got work today late. :D I hope I'm closing. Closing is nice. I like when the people leave.
Spoken like a true retail worker. lol
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 01-19-2021, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Affectionate dogs are so great <3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-19-2021, 08:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1911  
I love doggies. ;u; They magically make my lousy days instantly a little better in 0.12 milliseconds.
<3

Actual awesome: I wrote the beginning of my first chapter of my fantasy epic story. :D I just set a brick down to build a literal 10,000 foot wall. xD And it's 3 pages long so far, lol.

I also am sorta writing back and forth between that, and my RWBY fan-fic. :T I liked the world and concepts in the earlier seasons, but am not the biggest RWBY fan. :] It's a fanfic for fun I titled, Team STRM. >.>; I'm not ashamed it's a bit of a self-insert sort of fan-fic, but the only one who would know that is my brother, xD and he hardly reads any of my stuff.
<:] I'm just writing character introduction scenes for now.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-23-2021, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Learned my fish dad is doing much better, and is pretty much fully recovered. <:) Which has me so relieved. <.>; I was worried about him...
Though he's now going through a deep mourning period now, having lost his dad, my grandpa. <:/ He's able to speak now though, without having a coughing fit or feeling pain I think. I miss him even though it's still going to be a little while again before I can see him. <:c

But I'm really glad he's okay...and I still think of him often.

Old Posted 02-05-2021, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1913  
Well I finally resolved things with someone and it feels like a weight has been lifted. :V

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-07-2021, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
While cleaning today, I found an artwork I had commissioned WAY back in 2008 when I used to rp and actually thought I wanted to be an author. It's of myself irl with 7 of my favorite OCs and is beautiful. (Even though I remember being mad when I first got it because she left off a few things and got a few eye colors wrong, but put a rainbow gradient background on it to make up for the mistakes. XD)
It makes me nostalgic and I feel like maybe I should get back into writing eventually. I miss my characters.

I feel like even though my life is a mess, everything is going to be okay.
I should frame that artwork.
Old Posted 02-07-2021, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #1915  
my friends' Pride Dice kickstarter is almost halfway to its primary goal! And it's only the first day!
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-15-2021, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I forgot to change the name associated with my main email address so when I use google to log in it auto-fills with my online name of Kaderin and I forgot about it until I saw my delivery food bag had Kaderin written on it
XD

10/10 made my day.
Old Posted 02-20-2021, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1917  
Heh. I've gone by "Coda" for so long that I barely even notice that anymore -- even my wife called me Coda in-person for years.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-23-2021, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
i've gone by trystan or trys since i signed on online in .... 1997, i'm just so used to being trystan or trys online.

over on ravelry, it's still a little jarring to be called by my real name, even though i've been on rav since 2012.

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 02-23-2021, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1919  
I am officially a keyholder at Joann fabric! Tbh, it's more like Team Member+ or Keyholder Lite as it's basically my normal job plus a few extra tasks as needed (and the ability to do cash withdrawals on registers when they need it and ability to check out employees when they buy stuff) instead of the full range of keyholder responsibilities. Pretty sure my boss created this job because he wanted me to advance in the company, but I don't feel ready for full keyholder responsibilities especially given I don't have a car, which can make working the early morning shifts and late night shifts difficult.
And it comes with a decent pay increase, which will help with the budget.
Old Posted 02-25-2021, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
That sounds like an awesome transition without being too much at once. Way to go!
Old Posted 02-25-2021, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote