Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Exclamation Five Nights at Trisphee's (EVENT HANGOUT)   #1  

(ZOMG AN EVENT A TRIS EVENT AAAAHH :DDD)

Hello, foolish mortals, and welcome. Make yourselves comfortable. But not TOO comfortable, or else something might come and get you when you least expect it...

Also be wary of the noises you might hear. There have been reports of evil laughter, strange footsteps, I don't know, I'm just here to make sure no one gets stuffed into an animatronic suit.... :/

We also have security cameras so be sure to check those if you want to make it through the night.

------------------------------------------------

Feel free to discuss your favorite Halloween movie(whether a horror film or not), your favorite candy, your favorite Halloween memory, and anything else related!

I think my favorite Halloween memory I can think of is when I went trick or treating my freshman year of high school with my good friends. Yes we were teens but we didn't care, we hung onto our youth, and we had so much fun. :D

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Last edited by KittyBeary; 10-30-2022 at 11:03 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2022, 11:01 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Hello, Kitty. My favorite Halloween movie was May. It's been so long since I've watched it, I'm not sure it would hold up.

Sounds like a nice memory to get to trick or treat with your friends. Did you wear costumes?
Old Posted 10-30-2022, 11:17 PM  
Writer
Default   #3  
Huh, I don't think I have a favorite Halloween movie. Coraline was kinda cute I think, but to be honest I can't remember much except for the button eyes. I'd probably watch Sabrina the teenage witch (if only for the cat's snarky comments).
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 03:32 AM  
Wanderer
I've never been super invested in Halloween media, unfortunately. Hyped for the Samhain ritual vibes, though.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 03:40 AM  
Psych
Default   #5  
~Might be Day of the Dead. Good movie. I also like the Nightmare films too.

Sounds like you had a fun time doing that.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 04:58 AM  
Pixelist
ominous egg noises.
need to come up with more grant msgs for next year.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 08:39 AM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #7  
*rolls through*
I don't really do spooky/horror/gore movies, so my favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus. The original, not the new sequel, which wasn't actually that bad for a sequel. (It was pretty good and I'd make it a seasonal once-a-year watch.)
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 10:49 AM  
The Illusionist
Can't believe there's an event going on. I knew things were up when I saw a new artist and Galla blinking into existence on the site. The site came at an amazing time, I was quite literally paying an artist to interpret/create my Trisphee avatar so I can learn to model off of and he just finished and sent me the final art sheet today.

Feels like fate was aligned for Trisphee to come back to life today of all days LOL

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 11:33 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #9  
oooh that art looks so cool, Illusion!!

I saw a streamer play fnaf and I got so scared... T^T I'm not into spooky stuff...
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 11:49 AM  
The Illusionist
I watch the lore videos. I try buying the games, but I'm just not that good outside the first one.

They are rough. My nephew loves them and I bought the newest game for PS4 last May for his birthday.

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 12:14 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Can't believe there's an event going on. I knew things were up when I saw a new artist and Galla blinking into existence on the site. The site came at an amazing time, I was quite literally paying an artist to interpret/create my Trisphee avatar so I can learn to model off of and he just finished and sent me the final art sheet today.

Feels like fate was aligned for Trisphee to come back to life today of all days LOL
well, I believe I did also mention somewhere that we were trying to make an event happen!

had a lot more roadbumps than I expected, but we finally got here.

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 12:25 PM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
well, I believe I did also mention somewhere that we were trying to make an event happen!

had a lot more roadbumps than I expected, but we finally got here.
Who else is back and involved? I imagine Toho still footing the bill and Coda probably tucked away in a closet somewhere.

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 12:31 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #13  
yes, coda has unfortunately been a bit too occupied to do much with this event, but toho helped with
pushing everything live. den is still around and chats regularly with us in The Staff Zone, and I'm sure you've seen Death by Mirrors working event threads and of course both of our new artists did their parts, as I mentioned in the announcement!

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 12:36 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
It's nice to see how that worked out, Illusion. It'd be interesting to see others do the same avatar of yours. Or, it'd be cool just to see everyone else's avatar having an artist do their interpretation.

Good to see that the event made it with those involved. Now I can't help but imagine The Staff Zone as a tree house with silly sign, but then super advanced secret technology to get access.
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 02:05 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
I think it's the other way around looks like a super hi-tech bunker, but inside it's just a closet with musty blankets

Old Posted 10-31-2022, 02:13 PM  
Writer
And a cat who I trained to run "Feed the Beast".
Old Posted 10-31-2022, 03:09 PM