Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #17  
I remember gaia. I go there sometimes, but there was one time I remember. There's a heaven subforum, so I go there sometimes, but... well, I don't really post much. I go to Pantheon too, but due to reasons, once I finally get all of my debts paid off (no, I didn't go into debt by purchasing fountain pens), I'll find a couple of artists to do a few pics or so and then send them to those the pictures involved (They are aware and have given permission) and then leave silently, though maybe editing my profile there saying "I have no unfinished business and am taking my leave" and then just... not go back.

I remember glitch, and I too wish I got to know her more. Most of my online friends are no longer online, and I can't reach them. I don't know if they remember me or not, or if we're still friends, but I still miss them. Even the bad ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-11-2022, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i like forum sites like these bc there's no algorithmic shit most of the time. or, if there is, it's VERY rare. not even gaiaonline has it, and that's considered the most successful avi site iirc.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 06-11-2022, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #19  
I liked the old gaia. Now it's just... I don't know.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-11-2022, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I liked the old gaia. Now it's just... I don't know.
Way to confusing for me personally. It's a really messy design now.
Old Posted 06-11-2022, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #21  
https://radmona.tumblr.com/post/686878257882218496

-- saw this post and thought abt glitch. i'm sure this may resonate with some here.

Old Posted 06-12-2022, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
i like forum sites like these bc there's no algorithmic shit most of the time. or, if there is, it's VERY rare. not even gaiaonline has it, and that's considered the most successful avi site iirc.
Yeah the whole algorithm stuff sucks. :/ Which is why I prefer forum sites because that doesn't exist on them.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-13-2022, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #23  
yeah, algorithm stuff doesn't plague forums. there are a couple of social media sites i'm on that don't do algorithms or advertising, are user-funded and not beholden to shitty political or corporate interests: dreamwidth and pillowfort. but it can be a bit of an uphill task to find people to talk to on there. took me a few months to find friends on dreamwidth. they also have very good privacy controls.

the thing about forum sites is they're moderated, and while people do have private hangouts, most of the conversation is public and you can jump in and connect with people right away. avatar sites are able to make a safe space without making it difficult to gain entry to that space, or to settle down in it. if that makes sense.

so while dreamwidth is my main social media site right now, i like the way avatar forums work the best.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 06-13-2022, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I am still here .... I never post or anything but I hop on from time to time to lurk threads and stuff .... same with Cellufun and WindlynOnline .... I am most active these days on Discord and Line app and then I kinda run my own club thing on the game Party In My Dorm so I stay busy there it's like avis and stuff and clubs complete parties to earn furniture and stuff kinda hard to explain but it's fun ADDICTIVE but I do check messages here if any of my friends see this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 06-14-2022, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #25  
My Dorm? You mean you're in college or is it one of those online games?
Quote:
Old Posted 06-14-2022, 07:01 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
My Dorm? You mean you're in college or is it one of those online games?

It's a app game called Party in my dorm... you complete parties with your club so like a click button thing and you collect furniture and avis and decorate a dorm room and tasks and stuff the avis are not a customize option like on here but the game is kinda fun and I have some good friends on there too so it's something to do when bored

Party in my Dorm: College Game https://g.co/kgs/jy1Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Last edited by XoGizmooX; 06-14-2022 at 07:29 PM.
Old Posted 06-14-2022, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #27  
quiet sad ramblings from a galla

Old Posted 06-16-2022, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
*hugs for everyone*
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 06-16-2022, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #29  
i'd very much like to offer hugs but i've no idea if you're touch averse right now, galla.

i'm always here if you wanna ramble and shit.

Old Posted 06-16-2022, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
oh, galla. i hope it gets easier. take care of yourself :(

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 06-17-2022, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
yeah, algorithm stuff doesn't plague forums. there are a couple of social media sites i'm on that don't do algorithms or advertising, are user-funded and not beholden to shitty political or corporate interests: dreamwidth and pillowfort. but it can be a bit of an uphill task to find people to talk to on there. took me a few months to find friends on dreamwidth. they also have very good privacy controls.

the thing about forum sites is they're moderated, and while people do have private hangouts, most of the conversation is public and you can jump in and connect with people right away. avatar sites are able to make a safe space without making it difficult to gain entry to that space, or to settle down in it. if that makes sense.

so while dreamwidth is my main social media site right now, i like the way avatar forums work the best.
I have a Dreamwidth but I haven't logged on in a while.

I'm sorry Galla :C

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-18-2022, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I also miss the old gaia. Now the inflation is ridiculous and it just doesn't feel the same.
Old Posted 08-25-2022, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote