Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
*humbly gives the beast a box of creamy vanilla and lemon cookie sandwiches* -.-

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:49 PM  
Wanderer
...-offers some apple-flavored candy?-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 04:04 AM  
Writer
Default   #35  
The beast ponders for a moment, but crosses mdom off its enemy list after being bribed with grilled cheese. It raises a fist to hit Tiva, but when presented with Chocolate Covered Cherries fill with Rum decides to grab the sweets instead. Afterwards it eats almost the whole blueberry cobbler, yet leaves a tiny teensy bite for Derpy to share. I guess that counts as progress on the friendship front. Or maybe the beast was just distracted by the tempting offer of creamy vanilla and lemon cookie sandwiches which it happily munches on. It finishes off the current meal with apple-flavored candy.
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 08:11 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Time to offer the beast some hot cocoa cookies! Because I baked some earlier. :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 08:16 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #37  
-steals one or two hot cocoa cookies for Pengore-
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 12:39 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
-Timidly offers up some spicy coconut-lime marinated shrimp, with pineapple salsa, and rum-sauce. and hopes the Beast likes savory as well as sweet things-
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 01:02 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #39  
*generously offers some tasty vanilla pudding to the beast* :)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 01:48 PM  
More More More Magic
I offer the beast strawberry ice cream in the hopes that while he devours it, he won't notice me discreetly picking up the tomato he ignored earlier
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 06:39 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #41  
Against all good judgement, I boldly and unrepentantly snatch away the tasty vanilla pudding and try to make tracks as quickly as I possibly can.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:17 PM  
Icy Footed
:o oh noez my pudding!
... o-o ...*now has nothing but this enormous gummy shark for the beast*

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:20 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #43  
I'd like to offer something more refined like pistachio French macaroons.
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:47 PM  
Writer
The beast likes hot cocoa cookies. But since it doesn't like people who steal its food, mdom makes it back on the enemy list. Someone enjoys to live dangerously, huh? While it doesn't care much for shrimp, the beast is sold on the condiment: spicy coconut-lime marinated shrimp, with pineapple salsa, and rum-sauce ends up in its stomach. Then the beast feasts on tasty vanilla pudding with strawberry ice cream.

It absolutely does not care whether or not someone grabs a tomato, but lets out a mighty roar as Mekatra runs away with the pudding. The beast lunges after the thief, yet stops at the sight of an enormous gummy shark. Quickly it decides to eat that one first and take down its enemy later. Pistachio French macaroons complete the beast's dinner.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 09:41 AM  
The Magic Number
Default   #45  
New Taste

I thought the beast eats every food that contains at least one double-letter word. But when I brought some freshly baked cinnamon cookies, they just lied there in the snow until they were completely frozen. And if that wasn't enough, beast stole my lunch! A whole bento box with vegetarian fried rice.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 10:49 AM  
Rebooting....
Witchchylde swiftly acquires a large bamboo box of steamed mocchi buns and offers them to the Beast.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 06:39 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #47  
Timidly offers up a blackened tuna Belly to the beast.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 06:41 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Would the beast like a pineapple parfait served in a crystal glass?
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 06:42 PM