Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default Insomniak and Spidey OOC Shenaniganary   #1  
Welp, here you have it. This first post will probably be edited later for character profiles <3~

Do we wanna do this like Firefly style? Shall we have our characters know each other?
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-12-2018, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Ahhhh fuck I'm so bad at responding in time.
Yeah, that's fine with me!

Do you have a setting or plot in mind? I was thinking something with a steampunk vibe, even though that's not explicitly sci-fi.
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Do....do you wanna do like a Treasure Planet based concept? Because if that's more along the vibe you want, sign me the heck up!I'm hiking today so I can begin character creation when I get home ^w^
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Y'know, I've never seen that movie, but upon a quick read through of the Wikipedia page, that is exactly what I'm up for. And ooh, hiking is fun. :o I'll start thinking up some basic character stuff while you enjoy nature and whatnot. :D
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
It was a suuuper easy hike! I'm already back xD Do you wanna stick to like a pirates x navy theme then? Because I am so down for an rp of this nature. x3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Absolutely. Also, what kind of character profiles are we doing? I tend to just do a paragraph or two, but if you have one you use regularly I'll use that.
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #7  
I'm down with just a quick paragraph or two. If I expand on them it'll probably be in my writer's corner. I like to let characters evolve through the story so I don't like making them too dense you know what I'm saying?

Do you include pics with yours?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Yeah, I gotcha. And no, I don't normally, but I could probably sketch something out when the time comes.
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 10:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
Oh I don't mind either way. x3 I'm not great at drawing so I'm fine without ^^ Alright, so what have we decided on officially?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
That's also fine. :D And I suppose a Treasure Planet-esque plot and I'm not sure what else. :')
Old Posted 03-14-2018, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #11  
Dealio! So uh... we could do like...the super generic plot of pirates and navy but like, in the sky? That already gives us plenty to work with in terms of conflict. We could have characters for each maybe?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-15-2018, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Sky pirates sounds likes a great time lol. And yeah, a character or two for each sounds fine to me. Maybe make them as they're needed for the story, y'know. Start out with a few to get the ball rolling.
Old Posted 03-16-2018, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #13  
Sounds good to me! I'll be editing the first post here to put characters in! Prolly won't be anything fancy, just a small character skelly and a brief background as well as which side they'll be on. :3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-16-2018, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Alrighty, cool. If you wanna do one of yours first I'll model mine after it. :D
Old Posted 03-17-2018, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
Okay, working on writing it now! Sorry,yesterday was a busy day!

Edit: Should we each have a person in power on one side? For example: One of us play pirate captain and one play like... *draws title out of hat* admiral for the navy side?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-17-2018, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Okay! Here they are! Uhmmmm if things need changed, I can do that. I'll add another Navy character when it suits me or it opens up in the story. Lemme know what you think, and if it's good enough I'll edit the first post. ^^

Pirate Crew

Navy Crew Shenanigans

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-17-2018, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote