Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Zombie Platypus
Default   #17  
Okay, good. I hate just naming land marks because at naming things LOL. Thank you thank, I love steampunk-y stuff so I can't help myself to be honest, but Liam is more then fine in his clothing. xD I hope he doesn't mind all of Leo's sass though.

@Gallagher
LOL, a lurker can't help but to lurk, but those are very interesting suggestions, thank you.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
@Galla: Oooh, those are some very good ideas, and I think I'm going to implement them. It'll help offset any other powers he gets later if he's got a heckin' list of weaknesses. *taps my temple* I see you this time... xD

@Patch: Not gonna lie, I'm more of a fan of the historical Victorian period (most of my favorite authors come from the "long 19th century" (1800s to ~1910's). But as the industrial revolution birthed steampunk, I find the two pair together nicely. :3 Hence, my hoping that I can adapt to a steampunky themed rp. But dat outfit tho *fans self*

I'll be posting as soon as I take out recycling and do the dishes <3
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #19  
Ohh, that's really interesting, I really don't know where my love came from.. But i'm sure some form of media has something to do with it, but take your time with posting i'm in no rush.
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
That's quite alright! I'm in the mood to write, so I got it done right away. There's no rush for you either ^^. The next post is up, but it's a bit shorter if only because we're now somewhat properly introduced into the story and interactions are happening. If you want me to make them longer I can! Or shorter, for that matter. I really don't mind either way. xD
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-05-2018, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #21  
Oh no, please write as much as you'd like. I want you to just spread your creative juices everywhere.
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
*waggles eyebrows* Can be arranged ;D

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #23  
I don't think I could ever say no to such a wonderful opportunity.
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Well then, you're in for a treat! Yep, yep, yep!

What that treat is...I'm not entirely sure, other than these mysterious "creative juices," but I can assure you, it isn't sanitary...

Post will be incoming after I run a mile. Gotta do at least a little activity daily or I'll go insane. Will be back <3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-06-2018, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #25  
I didn't want them to be sanitary tbh

Oh plotting idea here! What ifffff Hellsing was trying to pay off Leo's dad to marry her or his son to Leona?
Old Posted 03-07-2018, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Good, then it won't be ;D

Duuuude! I love that idea! I imagine he wouldn't know about Liam at first, but in his attempts to cozy up to the father, he could start to notice something off about the butler? Maaaybe? We could say that this was a different Hellsing that didn't see his face for that to make sense, because he did say that he led the other one on a false trail, so mayyybe?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-08-2018, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #27  
Yeah, I was thinking he only knew of Liam but not what he looks like or if he did Leona would be like 'that's his twin brothhheerrr' LOL
Old Posted 03-08-2018, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
So, we've got a hellsing with two different motives, in which he'll later discover will actually be one. Do you wanna play the hellsing or shall I? Sorry for not posting yesterday! I was busy with an ass ton of homework (I'm a grad student ._.) Buuuut I'm starting one now, so if it's not up before I head to class, it will be up shortly thereafter!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-08-2018, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #29  
Don't worry about take your time and post when you can, irl stuff always comes first and I think you should do Hellsing and i'll make a father and mother profile for Leo, unless you'd like me to take Hellsing too, i'm okay with either or tbh.
Old Posted 03-08-2018, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Sounds good to me! I'll hunt for art and probably write him up tonight if I have the time! If not, some time tomorrow :3

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-09-2018, 05:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #31  
Got my profiles up, love the new avie btw. c:
Old Posted 03-09-2018, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Thank you much!! I got my profile up as well! I hope you like him! I did his backstory a bit...differently, but I mean, it's there. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 03-10-2018, 07:27 AM Reply With Quote