Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default Seppy and Spidey Plannings and Such and Such Here!   #1  
Moved here from the search thread! Boo yeah!

Name: Isabella Capulet
Race: Half human, half elf
Abilities: Technomancy, high int (coincidentally, I would argue, low wis), was a child prodigy when it comes to mechanics and technology
Bio:

Isabella was born and raised a mechanic's daughter. Having an elf for a father and a human for a father, Isa inherited the longevity of her life from her father, her mother passing away while Isa was still considered young. Nevertheless her father was an excellent man, however faulted for his putting his interests in mechanics over the well-being of his daughter.

This fact didn't displease his daughter, however, she reveled in it. She learned all about the trade through proxy and was soon inventing things even her workaholic father could have only dreamed of creating. Daughter like father, Isabella spent most of her time in the shop, consistently seen hunched over a work table or with her legs poking out from under whatever large scale project she was working on. She had the life.

That is, until her father took ill one day, never coming out of the room only to eventually pass. It was then that Isa decided to make something to change things...

Flesh, she argued, was weak—and it should be replaced with something more permanent.

Name: Simon Caldwell
Race: Human
Abilities:
Bio:

Simon is the bonafied bad kid on the block, though you wouldn't think it looking at him as a general passerby. He's quiet, always watching the world with a pair of jaded eyes and ever curious and ever growing mind. Excelling in school, Simon grew bored very very easily, often falling asleep in class and being the bane of every teacher and professor's existence even while turning in perfect and flawless homework. When he finished his primary education, he moved on to higher learning only to be kicked out after a few days after it was discovered he was using the school labs for his own morally questionable...experiments.

Now, out of an academic and fiscal career, Simon is on the lookout for a new job—and a new workshop where he could practice his questionable experiments freely and without prying eyes.

Last edited by sylvanSpider; 12-30-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
BOOM here i am! (How do I do spoilers)

Name: Dr. Nicola Armatige.
Race: Human
Abilities: High intelligence, flawless memory, Biological Manipulation

Bio: a Bio chemist and geneticist in practice. Nicola has spent his entire life and medical career trying to understand his own abilities. He's kind of an insomniac and can go days without sleep, keeping himself thriving on caffeine and cheap meals.
orientation: Pansexual
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Last edited by -Sephiroth-; 12-30-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
*jazz hands* Alright, so if you poked around the Private Rps, you'll see that I pretty much just hang out in that part of Tris. *shot* I also have no life...so uh. Don't be daunted by the sheer amount of rps I'm in. I tend to post pretty regularly so long as there are things to respond to or study isn't eating me alive. If I get bogged down by homework I can send a pm to let you know about a short hiatus, but for the most part, I'm pretty good about it. If you'd like, we can get some general logistics out of the way!

How long do you generally prefer your posts? I saw the 1-6 paragraphs, but I'm in rps ranging anywhere from a sentence to a couple thousand words a post easy so I'm flexible in that regard. How many characters do you usually run? I'm kind of a sucker for the multiplot type rps where we have lots and lots of characters and lots of different things are happening at once (Spacepunk style, if you're brave enough to check that one out) but we don't have to do that by any means.

Then there's also the whole romance thing. A lot of people are into it, and I dunno if that's something that you care for or not. I am fine either way so long as there is a plot and stuff is happening and not all of it revolves around said couple. xD

Lastly that I can think of at the moment, should we have a setting where things are evolving politically or culturally or have this be solely based on character development?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
I can definitely do longer posts, like I said I'm usually able to meet length with my partners, and if I can't I let them know! I'll probably be on and post whenever I see it's my turn to reply! If I ever need to hiatus for any reason i usually let my partners know!

I adore romance, especially when it's built up! I can run a few characters at a time, and I like to see romance blossom while the plot unfolds!

I think we should work on character development in a wold that is rapidly changing and becoming more social and growing culturally, though i also don't mind some big bad to quest towards.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
Okay perfect, perfect! I also like romance...When it comes to pairings how straight or gay do you like it? I'm not good with mxm because lack of experience, but I've done sorts of pairings and I don't mind playing characters of any and every gender/sexuality (I'm pan in life so...the possibilities are endless *cue rainbow*).

And yes, I agree. What kind of tech would they have? Is it just modern or should we go full sci-fi with it with space travel and the like?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Maybe a miss of what we have now and some sci fi future tech? Like you never see stories about the time between modern and futuristic tales.

Or we could do something asked around warhammer 40k or something like it.

PAN PRIDE YEAH! I'm comfortable with anything really. I do have a lot more experience with mxm relationships but only because I used toi Rp it a lot as a teenager (I did a lot of Naruto and Final Fantasy shipping) however i'm always down for FxF and would love to do it more, It's hard to find people who want to Rp it aside from some oc stuff I do with my GF, but I'm also comfortable and familiar with MxF.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #7  
Honestly, I'd even be comfortable trying mxm. Just never had the chance, and it's not like we'll uh...be doing the nasty on here or anything. It's all just plot, so I think it could work either or! Buuuuut if we're all good with whatthefuckever (you're okay with swears, right?) type pairings, then I say we let relationships evolve/start organically without set pairings in mind?

I'd have to look up the setting for Warhammer 40k, but if it's anything like Vermintide COUNT ME DOWN. That would be a fun one to do!
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Lmao I swear like a sailor like 90% of the time! I'd say let things start organically, we'll see where the plot bunnies take our characters!

Warhammer 40K is cool AF and I wish I could run it with a group one day because damn it's a cool setting. Needs more elves n shit though but hey that's what planning around and homebrewing stuff is for.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #9  
Okay yes yes yes. Sign me the fuck up! Do you prefer character skellies or do you wanna just go? :D
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
I can just go but I also would like to see and get to know what characters I'm gong to be rping with, so we can def do skellies! Refs are a plus since sometimes i like to draw OCs and stuff that happens to OCs.
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #11  
Alrighty! Uhm...I'm not an artist by any means, but I do keep a bunch of art on my compy I picked up from random places on the Internet...so, just keep in mind anything I post image related is certainly not mine! So for races, usual fantasy-esque races? We are sticking to the 40k type setting then so it's like the perfect blend of sci-fi and fantasy? Would you be willing to throw one of yours up so I can get kind of a general gist of what I'm going for? I'm on the wiki and skimming so that we can get into it soon. But man, I can't tell you how stoked I'd be to have someone draw one of my OC's.
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Well honestly warhammer 40k is very Human centric, so maybe we should start off with post modern sci fi, but nothing on the type of level warhammer is atm. It'd be easier to work with as well, at least for now!

I can throw up one of my humans, His name is Nicola Armitage. Do you have a usual template you use for characters?
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #13  
I'd be down for that! And yes, that would be perfect. I usually do the simple name, race, abilities, bio, but we can even skip the bio in favor of just getting to it. :3 And that would be great. I might be borrowing old characters or I may write up a new one!
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
I'll probably do a mix of using older ones and writing new ones! I love making OCs. Should we make posts/edit previous ones to make room for OCs info?
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
Yeah, we can edit our first posts for ease of access. :3

And I love writing ocs too. Entirely too much. xD
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident Weinertarian
Sweet should we start off by adding our first OCs? I'll go ahead and add a bit about Nicola to my first post!
Quest | RP Search
What do I even put here?
Old Posted 12-30-2017, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote