Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Two Fish
Default Third Dimension Madness { Spider + Sunshine + Worm }   #1  

EDIT:

> CEDAR FALLS

A place for all things abnormal.

If you have any sort of mental disturbance, come to Cedar Falls. If you need help dieting, come to Cedar Falls. If you have a toenail which grows faster than the rest, come to Cedar Falls. We will take good care of you. We have the best physicians on the planet, all dedicated to the health of the nation. Cedar Falls has provided the United States with great contributions to healthcare and research. Cedar Falls has got your back!

Of course, the only thing that was true was the research. Endless research. You would sign over your rights to be part of the exclusive health benefits of Cedar Falls. When released, you would come out completely healed and almost machine like in functioning. Strange, but effective. Whatever goes on in there is between you and the doctors. And what really goes on is between the doctors and the United States government.

---

> CONFIDENTIAL: CF PATIENT LIST

2/16/20 1:49 AM - CF

Patient X displays irrational movement and levitation. Body becomes disassembled mid air. Organs are strewn about room, left in specific positions*.

2/18/20 3:33 AM - CF

Patient Y vanishes in thin air. Cameras show no evidence of escape or foul play. Recreation of patient remains to be seen.

2/24/20 2:34 AM - CF

Patient Z rambles in unknown language, disembowels self and writes on walls with blood, somehow still animated afterwards. Gets into bed with intestines removed, survives for 62 hours.

Patient Z 4/25/97 - 2/26/20 4:44 PM, regurgitates remainder of organs, pulse stops.

> CONFIDENTIAL: OTHERSIDE

Transcribed 12/14/18

We have come - conscious collective.

Transcribed 1/22/19

Take bodies for fuel. Useless machines. Reprogram.

Transcribed 3/06/19

*clicking sounds* Tell them your name. *inaudible words* Tell them who we are. *clicking* They will see.

- Clicking sounds continue on and off for three days

Transcribed 3/29/19

F....B....I we see you

Inhuman. Inhumane?
Last edited by Worm; 09-27-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old Posted 09-19-2017, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I would go with cedar falls personally. Sounds too tranquil and nice for a place of this impending magnitude.
Old Posted 09-19-2017, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #3  
Yesss, haha. That is very true.

Dr. Victor Kundali

Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear?

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs
Appearance: Dr. Kundali stands slightly slouched. He has olive skin and dark brown hair, which is usually messy and short. His brown eyes are hollow from years of disappointment. He rarely smiles. When not in his doctor's robe, he is wearing slacks and button up shirts. Sometimes left open at the top when he is particularly overworked.
Bio: Kundali began with sparkling eyes and intrigue. He was a government agent, ready to discover the unknown. But the system was tightly locked. He had no access to the information he wanted. It started with the "Otherside Studies". He was a new doctor at the time and his only job was to autopsy strange deaths. He had no idea what these mangled corpses had to do with the Otherside Studies. He found obscure objects lodged in bodies, things he couldn't understand. These metal bars and strange inscriptions found on the Otherside bodies, were kept classified even from him. However, he got paid quite well, so he didn't bother questioning.

But things started crumbling. His wife died in a car accident and his sanity died with her. Victor kept seeing her body on the dissection tables and was quickly discharged for mental instability. He still doesn't quite remember what happened the day of his discharge. Five years later, he was allowed to reapply. His mind hadn't left the strange happenings of the studies. He did his own research, dug into the internet and found similar descriptions matching alien abduction. He had to find out more.

This time, he was working in an asylum called Cedar Falls. However, this was no ordinary asylum, it was a government conspiracy. Patients were chosen for reasons unbeknownst to Victor. Some seemed absolutely normal. Yet, they all ended up dead. He had no psychiatric experience, but he was told it was unnecessary. His only role was to record the happenings at Cedar Falls, while playing the role of a psychiatrist. He could no longer imagine a human being without seeing their body splayed out and destroyed by the Otherside.

Yet, he still had no idea what the Others were.

Red Nurse

I go to sleep, and imagine that you're there - with me.

I am your desire, your dream within a dream. I will consume you - sweetly. When I'm done with you, you'll want only me. And that, I shall grant you.

Sweet doctor. You miss your wife. Does she look like me? Look harder.
Last edited by Worm; 09-20-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old Posted 09-19-2017, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote