Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default The Hunt For The Throne (OOC OPEN FOR RECRUITING)   #1  
STORY

The Roads and Cities Roared in chatter, The King of the Planet Magicae Regnum, (The Magic Kingdom) had died and upon his death the will of the king was found upon a Crumpled scroll, Upon the scroll was written "If you are finding this my Life has finally come to an end, Upon my death i order the priests of my kingdom to open the doors to all, who wish to enter and accept the challenge of the throne. The challenge of the throne shall be as followed, The mightiest Warriors from across the world shall be sent out to find the pieces of my crown The one who finds all pieces and brings them to place upon my throne shall become king and his fellow warriors Knights among there king." As the last words from the scroll were read the word was spread almost instantly to all the plains of the world. Elf's, Humans, Dwarves and all the races that filled this gracious world filled the Court yard to get a map to the pieces of the throne and now the story begins THE HUNT FOR THE THRONE has started..

"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-28-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
CLASSES

Elementalists:
Wizards with the capabilities to summon the power elements.
They tend to carrier around Rapier or Foil type weapons but have been known to carry other Melee like weapons, They are Balanced in there Ability to fence and use magic. They have been known to use the elements to heal people as well as using there abilities in other clever ways

Summoners
Summoners Sacrifice there ability to fight, in order to summon Familiars to fight for them, they commonly carry Staffs, As well as a side dagger to protect from Forward assaults. They tend to have healing abilities or small amounts of offensive magic

Necromancers
Necromancers are Evil Twisted and Corrupted men/women who have Harnessed the powers of Evil to summon The undead to there side and have the ability to turn bones around them into weapons. Years of Dark magic have given them the abilities to tap into peoples minds as well as there own to gain unique abilities to mess with others heads or increase there own abilities.

Berserkers
Berserkers Are Ill tempered Warriors of pure Might who Sacrifice Defense for there might, Known to have amazing strength to bring Foes to there demise with a single blow. Although ill tempered Berserkers Used rage to there advantage to create unique abilities.

Archers/hunters
Archers are warriors of extreme skill and accuracy, There weapons of choice, Bows and crossbows, Said to be able to reach foes from Long distances but also have the ability to be extremely Agile in to escape from close combat battles. There agility gives them a wide range of unique abilities.

Paladin's
Holy Warriors, the tanks of there days, The fight for the honor of there Gods and Well not back down till the end. There defensive abilities of these warriors allow them to take many blows without fatigue. There connection with the holy gods above them has made them blessed with hand picked abilities from the gods themselves.

Dragoons
Warriors infused with the spirits of the dragon that gives them the power to jump to incredible heights and move with break neck speeds, They have been known to harness the power of Elemental Dragons breath and use it as if it were there own, There preferred weapons are lances and due to the fact of being so in tune with Dragons its gives some unique traits and abilities from Dragons.

Spell Blade
Talented warriors blessed with the ability to temporarily Strengthen there own abilities or Weaken there opponents with magic, Though there main skill is sword fighting spell blades can use binding magics to paralyze there for, Or cast Illnesses/poisons upon them Though they are only limited to a few spells the Spell blade is the perfect Assassin

Warrior
Warriors are balanced fighters of the sword, Thought they are not as strong as a berserker or as tough as a Paladin, There prowess as a balanced character allows them to wield a variety of weapons and armor. Some warriors have amazing speed and agility others, dabble in small binding spells. The choice is up to you.

Rogue/Thief
Warriors of extreme Agility, Known for there sneakiness and abilities to lock pick chests and doors and steal, These characters usually carry daggers or small hidden weapons there constant use of the shadows have given some rogues to naturally use the shadows to there will.

Blood Mage(Evil only): These are Wizards who have harnessed the power of darkness to use blood from there bodies and others as a weapon to create Demons and physical Advantages/Disadvantages, they are skilled in using Runes to Bind others as well as inflict illnesses.

Cleric: These are wizards that bath in the power of the holy gods, Passive by nature these Wizards tend to be Healers that use the power of Light to close wounds and Rid the body of illness, Or create protective spells for allies though they use staffs only, And have the ability to use light magics Like Holy, To damage Demons or evil spirited enemies.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-25-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Elf:Tall human like creatures with long ears that tend to live in the forest, They only use bows and magic and because of this there are only compatible with Elementalist Spell blades and Archers/Hunters, Blood mages

Human: Compatible with all except for Spell blades

Bangaa:Bangaa are human shaped creatures who tend to have the build and appearance of Lizards, they have scaly flesh and tails. Though it has been known for them to appear more human than Lizard the still maintain the Lizard like features, This makes them the perfect candidate for Dragoons, But can also be Warriors, and sometimes even berserkers.

Dwarves: ill tempered small human build like creatures that have no abilities to form magic which makes them perfectly compatible with Warriors Beserker or archers

Demonkin: Creatures made from The spawns of hell, There body structures vary as well as there powers and physical/magical abilites which make them compatible with Elementalists Necromancers Spell blade, and warriors Blood mage.(EVIL ONLY)

Foxkin:
Human like creatures who have the spirit of the kitsune inside them they have can have fox ears as well as one or more fox like tail there agile and extremely skilled with makes them Compatible with Rogue/Thief Warriors Archer Cleric, Blood mage,SpellBlade

Elf
2.Jokull(Ookami)

Human
1.Kathryn (natsu)
2.Analeigh(Dawn)
3.Jace (Natsu)

Dwarves

Demonkin
1.\
2.Lucien(Natsu)

Foxkin
1.Mairi(Ookami)
3.Makani(Ookami)
4.Lance (Natsu)

Bangaa

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 03-04-2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Skeleton:

Username:

Name:

Nickname:

Class:

Race:

Picture Reference/Appearnce:

Unique Trait/Ability:

Items/Weapons:

Sexual Preference: (Straight,Homosexual,Bisexual)

Alignment: (Good evil,Neutral(Hired mercenaries, Or people with no desire to be good or evil) .Note that if you are Demonkin, or a necromancer You have to be Evil, If you are a paladin you have to be good)

History:

Q&A Section:

This Area Is Reserved For any Questions and their awnsers Asked by Users in the ooc For others Too see

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Rules

1. Please place Skeleton's under a spoiler to Prevent Clutter
2. I have the right to Turn down any and all skeletons as well as to ask you to edit it.
3.No one line posts, The first offence will be a warning the second offense you will be asked to leave.
4.No God modding People Can be hurt/die in this rp, Though i do not want to see characters being killed often.
5.Please Follow the Trisphee rules and Guidelines
6.You can have as many characters as you wish but do not make multiples if you cannot handle it.
7. I have the right to throw you in my Piranha pit.
8. You must follow the Class and race requirements in order to create a character.
9. To prove that you read these rules and everything else you must answer the following questions. Which rules speaks about piranhas. Can a Dwarf be a Elementalist?
10. You are allowed to leave a rp along with someone if the other person has not posted for 48 hours
11.People who have MIA next to there name can be replaced.
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-17-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
CHARACTER LIST

Good:

Natsu.

Evil

Natsu

[/Spoil]

Ookami

Dawn

Neutral
Ookami

Natsu

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 02-26-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
RESERVED JUST IN CASE

""

Old Posted 09-17-2012, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote  
OPEN FOR BUISNESS

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-17-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #9  
Hello brother... Again you and your...extensive posts. :D The idea sounds amazing, but right now Mairi is sulking cause I put fox ears on her.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Applications are open.

""

Old Posted 09-17-2012, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-19-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  

Oh and it's Rule #7 that talks about Piranhas and no Dwarves can't.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 09-17-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
Accepted i like the fact she doesn't want the thrown she wants to find a just ruler :D

""

Old Posted 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Lol thank you brother. ^_^ She's just to lazy to have to go through the trouble of ruling a kingdom.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Sounds like someone i know *points at Ookami* XD I will start the thread once we have 4 people that way there can be others to talk to if someone doesn't post

""

Old Posted 09-17-2012, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
O_O I am not lazy! How dare you say those kinds of things! *pouts* Don't make me sick Charlie on you.
Old Posted 09-17-2012, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote