Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default Spidey Assets OOC   #1  
YOOOOO put yo' shit here. You're welcome, America.
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-04-2018, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Luka Burdette

Will I find My Home Through Juniper Vale Trouble Cage the Elephant Muthafucka Beware of Darkness
Species: Angel
Sacrifice: Voice
Abilities: Telepathy/Visual & Auditory Manipulation
Weapon/Trinket: A chain bracelet with a feather-shaped charm.
Biography: Luka Burdett died from impact after being struck by a drunk driver. Before entering Heaven, Luka sacrificed his most prized possession: his voice. This sacrifice gave him the ability to manipulate a persons' vision as well as their hearing. He uses telepathy to communicate to his allies as well as his opponents on the battlefield.

Avani Rahal

Mostly Vian Izak
Glitter & Gold Barns Courtney
Species: Angel
Sacrifice: Innocence
Abilities: FIRE
Weapon/Trinkets: Copper Septum Piercing
Biography: Avani was forced into a marriage. Upon the night of their engagement, Avani was murdered by her husband. He proceeded to throw acid on her face and beat her because she refused to have sex with him. Before she entered Heaven she sacrificed the one thing she died protecting: her innocence. This brave sacrifice gave her the ability to manifest the flames of hatred she felt inside.

Xander Grimm

Trash Tyler Glenn
Tombstone Adam Jensen
Species: Demon
Sacrifice: Memories
Abilities: Power Mimicry
Weapon/Trinket: Legit Scythe
Biography: Xander was an orphan of the Catholic church. When he was younger he really enjoyed his time at the orphanage. Eventually, that changed when he found out that Sister June's "special studies" were something that the other children did not receive. Pure hatred flowed through his veins and he was angry with God, with Sister June, and himself. Long story short, Xander set Sister June on fire in the chapel *shrug*. He died after a lobotomy gone wrong in the mental institution he was sent to. Plagued with many thoughts, Xander wanted it all to stop before he entered Hell. He sacrificed his memories which gave him the ability to mimic the power of others'.

Nancy Minn

I'm Ready Jake Walker
Everybody Knows Sigrid
Species: Demon
Sacrifice: Guilt
Abilities: Camoflouge
Weapon/Trinkets: Necklace with an amethyst charm.
Biography: Nancy Minn was a normal girl who was spending time in America through an exchange program. During her stay, her friends brought her to a party and got blackout drunk. Nancy was up looking for the bathroom when she came upon a man taking advantage of one of her friends. Acting on pure instinct, Nancy grabbed the closest thing to her and attacked the man. her hands kept moving while her mind told her to stop. Later, she was found guilty of murder even after she told them that she was only protecting her friend. But you know, the American judicial system is f***ed. She lived her life out in prison. When she arrived just outside the gates of Hell, she sacrificed her overwhelming guilt.
imanASSet
Last edited by imanasset; 06-05-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old Posted 06-04-2018, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #3  
Demons

Axle Black

Olivia Dalloway

Angels

Sage Conwell

Katarina Schwerner
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Last edited by sylvanSpider; 06-05-2018 at 04:59 AM.
Old Posted 06-04-2018, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Heaven
The dingy twin mattress creaked and dipped under Luka's weight as he sat down. The apartment was small, the walls seemed like they were slowly closing in on him. Dirt stained the carpet and he could hear the faucet from the kitchen sink dripping into dusty porcelain. So, this is Heaven?Luka sighed and sunk back into his bed until his upper back was flat against one of the walls. He tipped his head back in attempts to process. How long had it been since he...died? What was his mother thinking? His little sister?

A sudden surge of anger burst through his body and he was hitting his head against the wall, hands clinging tightly to his hair. He felt as though his spine was being crushed by a python and his lungs were swollen from a swarm of bees. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do? I was good. I still had life in me. I wanted to see the world. I wanted...I wanted--but now it's all gone. Everything is gone.
Hot tears fell down his cheeks and he bit down roughly on his bottom lips. He was trembling from exhaustion and sadness and hatred. Why, why, why?

--

The bar was bustling with life and laughter. Avani liked this side of Heaven; where everyone still held the innocence she longed to have once again. Their smiles and love filled her with an unfathomable hunger. But the boiling sensations that pervaded her chest would not allow her to feel anything so silly.

Avani downed her drink before exiting the bar. Clouds cluttered the abnormally bright sky tonight. She was waiting for the rain to come. For anything to come. But for now, she walked the golden streets, allowing her mind to dive into empty thoughts.
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 12:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #5  
Heaven
Sage lay on his bed, hands folded behind his head staring at the ceiling. He knew it was coming. They all did. His parents, his friends, his brother...they were all there, up until he could hear the long, high, unwavering tone reverberating in the background as he felt himself pulled. The waiting room, like his apartment, was a huge disappointment. Oh, but he's in a better place now, they would be saying back on Earth, Thank God his suffering is over. Little did they know that instead of a hospital bed, he got a twin mattress that wasn't adjustable, it was stiff and rarely got any use without the need to sleep. The afterlife was about bounty, so long as you killed your fair share, and he found that out with his sacrifice. They made it sound like one had to fight.

Shit, if he went another day wanting to taste something delicious, he might. He'd been told of his newfound powers, his super speed and ability to nullify demon's powers, but he had to eat their flesh to do it, drink their blood. It would taste delicious, they told him, and he wasn't sure when they were lying and telling the truth. The way he understood it, the afterlife was a business. That the kindness you showed in life, or your innocence, earned you a place in daylight rather than in night, but you would never escape the sun's gaze. The stars would never greet your face unless you went to Hell.

He sat up, hearing thumps next to his head and knocked on the wall, “Hey, you okay in there?”

=-=

Seventy-five years dead and still Kat forgot her sunglasses. She was lucky though, today was cloudy and the street's golden reflection was not quite so harsh today. Her heels clacked against the golden streets with the steady clack, clack, clack of a woman on a mission. Her pace was quick, and her hips swayed with just the right amount of curve to propel her closer to her destination rather than please the other onlookers on the street. Judgment Hall was still three blocks away, and rent was due within the half hour. Lucky for her, she had several demonic weapons and trinkets stashed on her bodice and she'd be making enough, but she needed to get there to turn them in.

Eyes on the sidewalk, she sped, not noticing those she passed by when she ran face-first into a dark-skinned girl with golden eyes, “I'm sorry!” she squeaked, scrambling up to her feet and straightened her pencil skirt before she held out her hand to help the other pedestrian up.

Hell

Axle stood behind the counter inside a run-down joint called the Inferno. In his hands was a cloth and a glass that he was in the process of polishing. Rather than restocking it, he squat behind the counter standing only when a carton of milk appeared on the bar, followed by a bottle of chocolate syrup, and then a spoon. Soon, the glass was filled with white contents turning brown and the only sound that could be heard in the entire bar was that of cheap metal against glass. Red irises traveled to the clock above the door and after a gulp of the concoction, he groaned, falling back onto a stool. He missed the days when he could go outside and burn one, finishing out the rest of the shift high as a kite, but none of that was available to him now, and he spun around on the stool lazily, grabbing the remote to the jukebox. If he played the right music, his fellow demons might find it in themselves to go and get drunk to good music.

He stood at attention when a woman stepped in, a platinum blonde with with black lowlights stepped in acting like she owned the place. Her lips were painted black, and even Axle could see that her wings were flawless. She must've been one of the club kiddies, though she was bound to find disappointment here. Seemed only those that have been dead a long ass time enjoyed the Inferno, and for more than its brilliant reference. This woman wasn't broken enough to see the Inferno for what it was. Nevertheless, Axle was bored and willing to entertain.

“Welcome to the Inferno, shittiest bar on this side of Purgatorio. What can I get you to drink?” Axle offered his best grin and even tacked on a weak excuse for a bow.

The woman opened her eyes and when Axle saw them, he smirked. They were a vibrant yellow. Another with odd-colored eyes. He was sure she was a popular little treat to those that managed to catch her interest. She, however, didn't respond and motioned for him to speak again. He noticed her eyes didn't leave his lips and nodded stepping forward. It was in that moment that he realized she had a white board strung up across her chest.

She's deaf, Axle thought to himself and sighed. Conversation was going to be slow. She wrote: “Whiskey, please. Little ice. Well.”

Axle nodded and fetched the lady her drink.[/font][/indent]

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 05:07 AM Reply With Quote