Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  
I think the one that brought me to tears was Wicked cause I was hoping for better and not for worse.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 06:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Omg, like every book I read makes me cry.
Okay, not every book... But every GOOD book.
Especially if I'm really emotionally into it. Even if nothing sad happens, I can still cry simply because of the resolution.

Found this old gem from the Taskal War xD

Please, call me Annie. <3

My saved avatar back before we had items with color and things glitched when you equipped them.... o-o
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/a...atarglitch.png
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #19  
The dragon riders of Pern made me cry, the series is really in depth and you can relate to many of the chars. I'm going to have to read it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
I cried with a few books... I think I teared up on one of the Harry Potter books after a character death... I think it was Sirius's.
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #21  
I don't think a book has ever made me cry. I know a book has made me tear up before, but never the actual action of tears going down my face. o 3o
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I tear up quite often when reading books. I get attached to a minor character, because the main one hogs all the spotlight, and when something goes wrong I always get a little teary eyed.

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #23  
One thing that keeps me from crying at more books is getting spoiled. I have this bad habit of going to message forums for books before I finish them. It's never as emotionally powerful when you know it's coming.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
I'm not into reading anymore really..but the last book I read, that i actually was interested in. was called.. Sold. by i don't remember who it was by...but it was about some girl in another country sold into the sex traffiking stuff..you know....it is a sad book. but it is something any of us women could find to understanding,it could happen to anyone, something like that..you know. it's sad.

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenandoah View Post
I cried with a few books... I think I teared up on one of the Harry Potter books after a character death... I think it was Sirius's.
I was just watching the 5th movie, and I was going to come in here and say that. xD

Those books ALWAYS makes me cry. I even know who's going to die and when, but I still cry every time. I always feel so bad for Harry.

My saved avatar back before we had items with color and things glitched when you equipped them.... o-o
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 05:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzerain of Sheol View Post
One thing that keeps me from crying at more books is getting spoiled. I have this bad habit of going to message forums for books before I finish them. It's never as emotionally powerful when you know it's coming.
I have a habit of reading the last page of a book while I'm only half way through.
Especially if it's a really long book. Sometimes I get anxious waiting for the end.

But usually, even if I read it I still have no idea what's going on because I'm only half way through. xD

Old Posted 05-21-2011, 05:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #27  
I cried when I read The Black Stallion. I don't remember much only that it made me cry..

there are other books I'm sure that done it.. but I can't remember any of them xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-21-2011, 05:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
I've had a book make me tear up, but never cry. I can't remember the title of the book though, might have been a Harry Potter book, not really sure. xD
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 05-21-2011, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #29  
Sirius dies?! *pout* Actually, I think I already heard that, or saw it in the movie. *Thinks.* Yup, movie. Still sucks. I like happy endings, or rather, satisfactory endings.

I find the writing will often determine whether or not I get emotionally affected by someting. I don't recall every getting in teary or very sad while reading Lord of the Rings, but, believe it or not, I've gotten teary over some fan fiction. Tolkein, in my opnion, writes like a univeristy professor, which would make sense since he was, but it also is not terribly conducive to emotional writing.

I think I got a bit teary when Prince Andrew died, but I can't remember. He was my favourite character in War and Peace and I was annoyed with myself when I read ahead too far in the chapter synopsis in the front of the book and learned that he died at some point. It wasn't built up to be cripplingly emotional though, and it wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. I prefer it when authors aren't trying to make their readers bleed in their seats.
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Sirius dies?! *pout* Actually, I think I already heard that, or saw it in the movie. *Thinks.* Yup, movie. Still sucks. I like happy endings, or rather, satisfactory endings.
Just about everyone dies in Harry Potter. xD
That's why they make me cry so much.
Waaaay too much death.

Old Posted 05-23-2011, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #31  
I cried when I read Marley and Me.
I love animals; it makes me sad whenever one dies.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 05-23-2011, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
RED FERN
OMFG
That book made me choke and start sobbing. When we watched the movie the teacher even TOLD US to bring TISSUES because we were going to start crying And sure enough my friend and I did :<
Old Posted 05-23-2011, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote