Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #17  
@Merskelly Metalien: You run after a plot bunny and manage to catch it. Now you suddenly want to write about Sans.

@Anurah Loveheart: You quickly snag a plot bunny. Immediately you get the idea to write about Hermione Granger.

@Witchchylde: A plot bunny nibbles on some grass near your feet. While you pet it, you think you could write about Sherlock Holmes.

@Biomecha: Is something moving in that bag? You open it and find a plot bunny who tells you to write about people who have to go back to high school.
Old Posted 02-15-2020, 07:16 AM  
Icy Footed
Oh god no. e_e; I've got Captain Pickles AND Sans?!
O-O; I am doomed to make a lot of people quite upset...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-15-2020, 01:46 PM  
Peace <3
Default   #19  
So I can steal the plot going back to highschool? >.>?
Old Posted 02-15-2020, 05:48 PM  
Writer
Yes, you can. These live bunnies are opportunistic creatures, they will hop over to anyone who bribes them with a carrot. Remember, you need two characters, one place and one action for your "match 4" set.
Old Posted 02-15-2020, 06:19 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #21  
So 6 is Sherlock and 15 is bake a giant cake together...

I want to look for inspiration!
(24)
Old Posted 02-15-2020, 08:31 PM  
Icy Footed
(27)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-15-2020, 09:33 PM  
Peace <3
Default   #23  
(2)
Old Posted 02-15-2020, 10:42 PM  
More More More Magic
16 (It's my favorite number :3)
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 02-16-2020, 01:03 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #25  

So will the bunny points go up on the list or do we search the thread? (Eyeballs Professor Jean-Luc Pic-X)
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 02:54 AM  
We're all mad here.
I will write the BEST STORY EVER!
13, 15, 18, 23

It's the new serialization of the best ACTION BRITISH BAKE OFF! The first book, The challenger today, the wisest witch of the wizarding world, Hermione Granger must outbake with a cake most massive our returning champion, the venerable spaceship commander from the final frontier, Admiral Jean-Luc Picard! They will battle in our most challenging arena ever, the Kalahari Desert! Who will triumph? Who will fall, a desiccated sand-blasted corpse? Will there be enough butter? Is this even BRITISH???

Don't fall off a cliff-hanger! Pre-order all the issues today! The first 100 issues include a special forward by actor and Bake-Off enthusiast, Brent Spiner.

(am I a horrible person?)
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-16-2020 at 03:36 AM.
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 03:31 AM  
Writer
Default   #27  
@Witchchylde: You snuggle up with a plot bunny on a rainy day and feel you could write about what happens in a retail store on Black Friday.

@Merskelly Metalien: Now if your cast wasn't diverse enough already, this particular plot bunny suggests you write about Rainbow Dash.

@Anurah Loveheart: You snag a plot bunny on sunday, but ain't got time to relax. This fluffy fellow inspires you to write about Wednesday Addams.

@MonBon: The plot bunny whispers to you three meaningful words: I am Groot. (Translators still debate whether that was just a prompt or also a reminder to use the form next time.)

@Quiet Man Cometh: You search the thread for numbers. And find a smol plot bunny hiding from all the attention. You ponder to write a story taking place on the subway
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 05:24 AM  
Writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I will write the BEST STORY EVER!
13, 15, 18, 23

It's the new serialization of the best ACTION BRITISH BAKE OFF! The first book, The challenger today, the wisest witch of the wizarding world, Hermione Granger must outbake with a cake most massive our returning champion, the venerable spaceship commander from the final frontier, Admiral Jean-Luc Picard! They will battle in our most challenging arena ever, the Kalahari Desert! Who will triumph? Who will fall, a desiccated sand-blasted corpse? Will there be enough butter? Is this even BRITISH???

Don't fall off a cliff-hanger! Pre-order all the issues today! The first 100 issues include a special forward by actor and Bake-Off enthusiast, Brent Spiner.

(am I a horrible person?)
No idea whether it is British, but this must be the BEST STORY EVER! Congratulations on your book contract!

(Everyone else remember those numbers are now taken, however you can bribe with a picture as described in the rules)
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 05:27 AM  
기다려
Default   #29  
(28)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-16-2020, 07:33 AM  
Writer
daikokunyo: You encounter a plot bunny who knows karate. It inspires you to write about people who fight a ninja clan.
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 08:00 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #31  
Pretty darn terrible, but at least I now have a Black Friday sale to take place of the bake off... or was that .... is the black friday thing a place and not an activity?
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 11:52 AM  
Writer
Yup, it's a place. Some places are more horrendous than others.

You follow a plot bunny until it vanishes in a spooky cave.
Old Posted 02-16-2020, 12:55 PM