Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #1681  
Puns are always both the best and the worst thing ever.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 02-21-2020, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
heheyyy! I got on the Trisphee front page! :D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-22-2020, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1683  
I finally did the swatches for my watercolour paints. 2 out of 3. (The third isn't opened yet, and not sure I want to until I might actually use it.
Old Posted 02-23-2020, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
YOU GAIZ!!!

I went for two auditions over the weekend...

AND I GOT BOTH OF THE ROLES I WENT OUT FOR!!!
*crazy dances*

BOTH OF THEM ARE FOR FEATURE FILMS! OwO
One will be going to film festivals, the other is giving me another IMDb credit!!!

OH MY X'HAL I am sooooo excited!
It feels great also because I went like three months of auditioning and didn't receive any feedback and definitely didn't book any parts..

BUT NOW! It's turning around!
Oh my gosh! I'm super excited :D

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 02-25-2020, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1685  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
BOTH OF THEM ARE FOR FEATURE FILMS! OwO
One will be going to film festivals, the other is giving me another IMDb credit!!!
My wife has an IMDb credit.

I worked on the same film. I don't. Gofers don't get credits.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
That's too bad!

I would think being a gofer on a huge set would count for something. It feels like nowadays you can get credit doing basically anything. I have some credits on IMDb as a composer/soundtrack because two of my songs were in TV movies.

I have 5 actress IMDb credits, but my last two credits were for projects last year.

I actually just went to check my IMDb profile...
I thought my last credits were like.. two years ago,
But I guess I did do two projects last year. :o

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1687  
Heading to my swim class like, "Psh, I'm so in my element, I don't even belong with these beginners. I swim like a pro." B]
At the same time, my element is apparently fire, <x'D and I'm nowhere near a good fitness level yet, so I actually belong with the beginners lol!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Your avi is super cute, Merskelly!

Swimming is loads of fun!
I don’t know how to swim *properly* but I can tread water and can move around pretty well in a pool
:)

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1689  
I love swimming. I don't know if I'm technically good at it, but I can get where I want to go in the water, so that counts enough for me.

Quote:
That's too bad!

I would think being a gofer on a huge set would count for something. It feels like nowadays you can get credit doing basically anything. I have some credits on IMDb as a composer/soundtrack because two of my songs were in TV movies.
It wasn't a huge set. It was a Kickstarter film on a tight budget -- though, to be fair, it was Star Trek, meant to be a pilot for a new series, but CBS didn't pick it up. We shot the whole thing in about two weeks. I didn't ask for credits and all told I probably didn't do enough to really earn one because the crew was pretty well organized and there wasn't a whole lot I needed to do. My wife was a boom operator and had a bit part, though her spoken lines got dropped from the final cut (though you can still see her dying in one shot when the ship she's in explodes).

I didn't know you were a composer!

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
It wasn't a huge set. It was a Kickstarter film on a tight budget -- though, to be fair, it was Star Trek, meant to be a pilot for a new series, but CBS didn't pick it up. We shot the whole thing in about two weeks. I didn't ask for credits and all told I probably didn't do enough to really earn one because the crew was pretty well organized and there wasn't a whole lot I needed to do. My wife was a boom operator and had a bit part, though her spoken lines got dropped from the final cut (though you can still see her dying in one shot when the ship she's in explodes).

I didn't know you were a composer!
Ah! I see!
I'm always really impressed by those who operate the boom! I've been on sets where the poor boom guy sometimes has to hold that thing up for hours at a time. D:

It's always sooo annoying when your lines or scenes get cut, though! >:T
I was in a music video last year and I was shot in a lot of scenes, but when the final cut came out, I was only shown in one scene. Whereas, some of the other girls were shown nearly throughout the whole video. I mean, it sucked, but I got paid and I really didn't have to do anything special. So It's still a win, in my book...

Yeah! I don't consider myself a "composer" because I really don't think I'm that qualified for that title, but I guess by technicality, I *am* a composer. I arranged the "music", I wrote the lyrics, I came up with the melody also...

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 02-26-2020, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1691  
Quote:
Yeah! I don't consider myself a "composer" because I really don't think I'm that qualified for that title, but I guess by technicality, I *am* a composer. I arranged the "music", I wrote the lyrics, I came up with the melody also...
If you came up with the melody and the arrangement and the lyrics... yeah, that definitely counts.

I used to write music but it's been a long time since I've really tried. I really got burned by music production -- abusive employer when I worked in Hollywood making digital instruments, easily the worst time of my life.

Old Posted 02-26-2020, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Congrats Ava!

My awesome: my sibling has decided that the new collective noun for a group of dragons should be a rainbow. A rainbow of dragons.
And that just makes me happy.
Old Posted 02-27-2020, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #1693  
a rainbow of dragons is perfect <3

today's awesome: no classes (altho there is a take-home exam) and mushroom for lunch u.u

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-27-2020, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I love swimming as well x3 Don't get to often but I enjoy when I do.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-28-2020, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #1695  
i'm writing a fanfic drabble! and enjoying it!! even though writing is hard!!!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 02-29-2020, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i had lunch with amu, my irl friend, today. we went to a decent thai place and had okay boba tea. we had fun conversation. i had a starchy rice soup which had lemon and some kind of flavoursome leaf (maybe it was basil? or something specific to thai cuisine?)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote