Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default Wildstar Online   #1  
For those who don't know about it, google it. Also I highly recommend watching the videos on the official site, I found them entertaining to say the least.

But anyway has anyone else heard of this game? I've been waiting to see when beta is finally announced. My only real thoughts are that I'm in shock i'm hyped over a sci-fi mmo. Though the world and characters (borrowing some wording I have seen elsewhere for how the game is described) remind me a lot of the series Firefly for those who know or remember the series. Also on that note it reminds me of Outlaw star the anime as well, the first season seeing as i never watched the second. >w>;

Anyway this game.. needs to be out like now. The player house system is just amazing looking and the word officially is out on them having both air and ground mounts as well as vanity pets and rumors of a system to go with the pets. >w< Now lets get some character customization videos up as far as how detailed that is and I will be happy.
Old Posted 04-08-2013, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
Yes this game looks amazing and i cant wait for it.
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's and Renata's Quest Thread

Airina's Auction House: Incogninja
Airina is my GirlFriend <3 Hurt or Mess with her and you pay!
The Lab's Immortal Janitor Pet
Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
do u have to download it??
Old Posted 05-22-2013, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Of course. Basically all games require a download.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-22-2013, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #5  

I forgot i made this thread, yes it requires a download. I mean there are browser games that do not require downloads.. but i have not found any of those that are worth playing for too much of a extended time.

They released more information on this game not too long about, talking about the different paths you can take. >w<

Old Posted 05-31-2013, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
TBH, it looks a really interesting game...but NCSoft games never start free to play.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-31-2013, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #7  
thats true... i might wait as well till it is free to play to be honest. I've been burned by their games enough D; ~the money I wasted on Aion... ugh~

if they have a open beta i'll look into it.. doubt it will draw my hubby from lotro though =/ he's not really willing to play any game aside from lotro (well whenever destiny releases Dx and i won't be playing that one..)

not that he really plays lotro.. i only have a few new levels recently because well the exp you get from the event is sick
Old Posted 05-31-2013, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote