and not for virgin eyes

but what is galla's daily awesome

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 05-02-2018, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
my daily awesome forreal this time: having a day where i don't have to worry about item deadlines and can catch up on my long, long list of other things to accomplish

Old Posted 05-02-2018, 10:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #787  
I've been talking to a lot of acquaintances lately, and people are even approaching me first. It's nice to be acknowledged.
Old Posted 05-02-2018, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
That eyebrow

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 05-03-2018, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #789  
Pineapple cake with pine nuts.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-03-2018, 05:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Had one of the most uplifting experiences ay work today.
An older lady came through buying fabric a d was really pleasant and talkative and was just exitedly showing me the skirts and tops she was going to make for her granddaughter. But then she showed me a dress pattern and said that she just hadn't been able to find anything that she felt would work well for it. But then on the way out, she spotted a table of our clearance fabrics that she hadn't seen yet, so I helped her find some in there that she liked. Then she started looking at batiks, so I found a few she liked alright, but nothing quite right. But before she left, I showed her what we had on one of our rounders and she found the PERFECT fabric and I calculated the price it would be with the sale price plus her coupon and she was just so over the moon and doing the grateful arm gripping thing that older ladies tend to do when they are really thankful and kept thanking me over and over because she had already been to 3 or 4 different fabric stores and I had been so nice and helpful.
Old Posted 05-03-2018, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
Default   #791  
my nurse practitioner person is putting in a request to get my top surgery funded! in a few months I'll know whether I got accepted (which the chances are super high) then we can send a thing to the hospital in Montréal that does it really good so I can book an appointment and whatnot!!
only downside is I have to pay for the flight and figure out who to bring with me since it's recommended not to go alone cause carrying heavy things after surgery is bad
Old Posted 05-04-2018, 12:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I have the day off and I'm spending it relaxing <3
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 05-04-2018, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
Default   #793  
I ran into a friend on the bus on my way home and she paid my way into the drag show that went on tonight! I had a really great time and am in a great mood despite being mentally exhausted
Last edited by dirkydoodle; 05-04-2018 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old Posted 05-04-2018, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
One of my coworkers saw me walking to work and stopped to give me a ride. Which is especially awesome since I was running possibly a few minutes late, but now have time to cool off some.
Old Posted 05-05-2018, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #795  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
If I had set my alarm for like...10 minutes earlier, I probably would have actually left and had time to stop for coffee before work. But it feels like I'm acclimating slightly to my early shifts. Would be better if they were consistent with those, but it's cool either way.
In uni I set my clock 4 minutes fast. Even though I knew it was fast it still helped me get out the door on time. I’m doing house chores today and I feel accomplished!
Old Posted 05-05-2018, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
rare.pngs

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 05-06-2018, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #797  
I found an old thank-you card someone sent me. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside <3
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
nostalgic wafers

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #799  
Today was my first day drug free (besides medications) in a looooooooong time. Knowing my own history, I expected today to be hellish and horrible. Instead I had an amazing day. Discovered I've been wearing one size too large of shoes, which puts me back into the range of sizes most stores sell. Found out I lost 3 pounds. Didn't have to waste time waiting for a retest at the plasma center for my heartrate to go down (AND IT WAS FUCKING UNDER 80BPM. THAT'S RARE FOR ME IN THE PLASMA CENTER. YES I KNOW I'M OUT OF SHAPE.) I found an adorable moustache scarf at the 99 cent store and the owner or operator is slowly becoming super friendly and familiar since I'm in there so often. Found a women's clothing store that carries up to size 24 where EVERYHING IS PRICED AROUND 10 DOLLARS OR LESS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE. I lost my bus money and a stranger on the bus paid my fare. I lost (and later found) my special cap for canned drinks on one of the largest, busiest roads in the area and IT WASN'T EVEN IN THE STREET, SO IT WAS UNSCATHED! I HEARD I POP WHEN I WAS STILL ON THE ROAD, YET IT MADE IT TO THE MEDIAN.

Best part is, my back isn't jacked from all the walking. I was wrong my back is utterly fucked

Sorry for all the cussing

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Last edited by EverAshwood; 05-08-2018 at 08:54 AM.
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Got a much needed fashion fix. My eyes were dazzled by the Met Gala red carpet.
Old Posted 05-08-2018, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote