Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #65  
lol, there are lots of monsters made out of food. XD

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
dk wants to eat them ono

-has 600 friend coins and is doing her best not to go pull the lever just yet- @-@

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #67  
I think you can only get five max at a time but I'm not certain. x'D

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
well i'm at 3.. its so tempting >x<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
@Coda
The two games just seem like slightly different versions of one another, I've never played either though so I have no idea how good I'll be at it. x'D

And thanks for the explanation, if one of the + monster drops is an enhance material used for evolving will it still apply it during the evolution or no?
Some enhance materials are used to power of other monsters with the same Skill.

The red blue green dark yellow ghosts with orbs are evo materials. The smaller ones aren't that hard to obtain and if you have a ton of extra of them sell them. (They don't yield a lot of exp)

The bigger ones with two orbs are rarer and you should keep them because they become very useful for evolutions. (Especialy the mythril ones they are used in over 100 different evolutions.)

The Metal dragons are amazing EXP, and some are used for some fusions. You should just use them to level up your monsters until you need one for any specific evolutions.

The masks are the same like the ghosts, keep them. Same as the big knight guys called Keepers are like the ghosts/masks as well, they are used for evolutions.

Dragon Plants are evolution material, so are dragon flowers. It wise to keep all your dragon plants, but if you need inventory space just fuse them with a green monster they yield a nice amount of exp.

Dragon seeds re used for some evo's, but they are mostly used to evolve dark/light Pengdra's rare penguins that when evolved yield a ton of exp. (They require only 3000 exp or so to fully evolve, and when evolved they give you 45,000 exp.) The fire, wood, and water variants need Dragon Plants which are slightly more rare.

Tri fruit are high end evo material

Twinlit (dark and light) that look like little cat angel/devil are used for high end evolutions. (Keep these things! You will always need one.)

And if you get a Jewel of Fire, Wood, Water, Dark, or Light. KEEP THEM. They are the rarest of all evolution material, and you should never part from one or feed one to another monster.

edit: Oh and ancient Blue/Green masks are quite hard to get early on, so hold on to them if you get them. They are very valuable later on when your just starting to ultimate evolve your monsters.

Evo material:
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution_Materials

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-tries to remember all that- o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #71  
This game is like Monster Hunter, there is a lot to learn at first but the game becomes steadier easier after that. But there is still that challenge to it.

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
@Coda
The two games just seem like slightly different versions of one another, I've never played either though so I have no idea how good I'll be at it. x'D

And thanks for the explanation, if one of the + monster drops is an enhance material used for evolving will it still apply it during the evolution or no?
I honestly have no idea -- it's never come up for me before. XD
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-09-2015, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #73  
I'm excited for the game. No more waiting for my Stamina to refill to enjoy the game itself. <3

Old Posted 05-09-2015, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
stamina - it allows dk to sleep so it can re-charge

xD

so how rare is it for the bosses to drop eggs? ouo I want the Tempura thingy

-dk doesn't like shrimp but tempura anime like things always look cool-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 05:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #75  
Most bosses only have a 2% drop rate. Bosses in dungeons that are specifically themed around the boss are usually higher. When there are multiple difficulty rates, the drop rate increases with difficulty; usually the top level is 100% or 40%. You can check PadGuide for drop rates.

The bowl dragons don't quite follow the normal pattern because there's five difficulty levels instead of four, but it's 100%/80%/40%/5%/2%.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-10-2015, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
thanks coda ouo

so a few weeks till i can actually attempt to get the bowl dragon made out of tempura x3

the padguide was hard to find for my kindle due to amazon not having it. i had to search google for the apk xD

though some dungeons on there don't show drop rates, i guess its only for special dungeons it will show it.

I wanted checked the drop rate for the one dragon in the volcano and couldn't find it.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #77  
I played a mission, but I'm waiting for 1pm so I can get some red dragons to feed to my monsters....

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i'm not good enough yet for the shadow sprite *-* must train harder

edit: you know what this game reminds me of? ouo an anime called 'Dragon Collection'

its a good anime, episodes about 10-12 minutes long

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-10-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old Posted 05-10-2015, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #79  
If it doesn't list the drop rate, and if the monster icon is visible on the right in the drop column (as opposed to nothing or coins) then the drop rate is 2%. If there's no icon, it can't drop at all.

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
2%.. -sniffles-

ish ok.. ouo i got the baby form of that dragon from the pal egg machine not long ago x3

thanks for the info <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-10-2015, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote