Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default She Stared at the boys face   #1  
A blue light appeared before her. Why was this happening. Just yesterday her parents died in a roller coaster accident. Now all of a sudden there was a two year old boy before her. What is your name she asked, staring at the boys face. Orzen silly mama. He responded. Mama what do you mean? she shouted. You are mama, the boy tugged at her lime green shirt. Lets go to the police station to get things straitened out. As they were half way there, a blue light enveloped them and their soundings changed. where are we she asked. The boy said, mama we are home silly. The boy led her into a house. she was shocked at what she saw in the living room. A Picture of herself and the boy, not just one but tunes of them. Why was she in all these pictures she wondered. I am only sixteen and I have never had a child. This is just something a wrote up quickly I had to rewrite it to because I was randomly logged out.Let me know if you want me to continue with this
Old Posted 06-29-2013, 09:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
sounds interesting please do continue with it i would love to hear more pm me with it if you want
Old Posted 08-07-2013, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote