Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pepsi Pagan
Default   #897  
I nearly passed out from exhaustion coming home last night after getting 3 hours the night before. Slept clear through the night, but passed out again after I got up, slept through my alarm, missed my bus, and now I'm cramping violently and spotting because I ALSO slept through the time I was supposed to take my pill. Fml

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 09-17-2019, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
screen fucked up again, couldn't get fucking proof because it happened completely out of the blue! :)

at least i could navigate to shut the entire system down, i suppose ~*~
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-17-2019, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #899  
Blackout in the whole house for several hours because after almost a year the experts here still don't know what wires they may safely cut.
Old Posted 09-17-2019, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Default monster(tm) give me strength   #900   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED
burnt out and draggin a$$
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuwa

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-17-2019, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #901  
Lots of pressure at work. None from my employer, thankfully, but our client and our partners are loading us down with complaints from all sides.

Meanwhile I haven't had a good night's sleep in a couple days and I've had appointments and conferences and meetings and and and blaaaaaaaaah.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-17-2019, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm so sleepy..despite going to bed early than usual.. T_T I'm surprised my right hand isn't sore from all the drawing I've had to do for class..and I still have more to draw, <x{ but I just wanna go back to sleep...ughh..might have to skip lunch today to draw, but I really don't wanna go back to doin' that..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-18-2019, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default group work reeeeeeeeeeee   #903  
please stop doing the proj at the last minute. holy f. how am i suppose to improve/make adjustments to the scorecard if you are the last missing piece. it just throws my calcs off bal. 💀 this is the 2nd time....out of the 2 due dates....last minute every...time. GAH

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-18-2019, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Augh, group work, I had the worst group work experience in college... long, long ago...

Assignment 4a: Write code to do a thing.
Assignment 4b: Trade code with randomly-selected partner. Use partner's code to do a different thing.

But what do you do when partner's code does not, in fact, do the thing? The assignment becomes impossible!

The worst part of this is that it was my senior capstone class. Every single student in that class had to have taken three years of college-level computer science classes. So why is it that ANYONE in the class could be SO BAD at it that they would turn in an assignment that can't even run? Bugs I could understand, but it was very obviously not finished.

My professor was really sarcastic about it when I asked what I should do. He said I could do the assignment the way I understood it, but he would grade it the way he understood it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #905  
Can't move past something that was kind of soul crashing earlier in the week. Or something that is reoccurring. But then I also can never seem to shake the feeling that things will always continue to get worse.
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Some days, my brain gets a good idea, like, hey, don’t start a drawing at 1am when you’ve only gotten four hours of sleep over the past 43 hours.

Today was not one of those days.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 05:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #907  
Sometimes I feel like I'll never regain my partner's trust and pretty consistently wonder why he still bothers with me

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 07:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm so out of place at one of my classes. <x} It's ridiculous.
My teacher is like Mrs. Sunshine, and 94% of the class are incoming freshman who are working so hard to take notes they really don't need to take, buying the over 150$ book they're only going to use twice...
;U; And then there's me, listening to lecture, waiting to get out, making the people next to me uncomfortable, and dreading any group work at all.
I might be the only one in class eating carrots today too. <;} Cause I can't answer any questions if I'm monching on good ol' healthy carrots! *sigh* ;_; easy classes make me sad...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default feel like I'm working with "Cees get Degrees" mindsets   #909  
...which is funny because this is also my senior capstone class haha
You'd think people will take more seriously, but nooooooooo.

But you graduated despite this experience, so this gives me strength and hope. Thanks!

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Cant seem to fight off this empty feeling.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #911  
aaaaaAAAAAAA

AAAAAAA
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-19-2019, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
SOMEONE IS FLYING A PLANE DANGEROUSLY LOW OVER MY TOWN AND I AM LEGIT SCARED.

THIS SHIT IS ILLEGAL.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote