Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Cool â™*~Merskelly's Sad Pad but also Rockin' Ace Booth~â™*   #1  
[Acey Rant Incoming]

:/ Not really sure what the big deal is with everyone on Valentine's day.
<.<; Might be because I'm a dead fish, but I'm pretty sure it's some kind of virus. :/ This love day is pretty frickin' weird.

Where I come from, puttin' your lips on another someone's means you're lookin' for a fight! >:/ Them's fightin' lips!

<:[ And what's with all these flowers and chocolates and BEARS? 8/ Call me crazy, but bears are NOT the sort of animal you want to trust to hold onto chocolates AND flowers. and balloons for that matter. >:/ They got really REALLY long claws y'know? No offence to bears, but, c'mon, you see flowers and chocolate, /:] ya need ta eat 'em up right away!

Plus! >x'{ All these couples are going out to eat for dinner at restaurants, ALONE together. /8{ And suddenly I get looks for eatin' alone, like I'm some kind of endangered animal?? What if I just wanna eat food and not share it? <X{ If I wanna share my food with someone I will!

<:{ *shrug* And is it too much to ask that an individual guppy like myself just be in friendly company and not urged to hook up with anyone lonely? >:/ Hooks are bad news in the first place. And also, since when is it a crime to refuse gifts and marriage proposals? =~<

>x{ Ugh! All this lovey dovey stuff should start and end in spring! >:/ With all the other violent, creepy and infectiously concerning events in earth history. >-> Like my birthday..
[Acey Rant Over]

Point is! -U- Welcome!
To my NOT kissing booth!
In fact, it's not a booth at all, :/ it's just a spinning chair with a single pillow, next to an electric keyboard...

I'll give out hugs, but only with consent. -u- Also all the candy, cookies and sweet stuff I was forced to receive, since most of it is chocolate. >~> Blechh.
Also this booth gives out free valentine doodles! ^u^ And by valentine doodles, I mean really awful pissed-off looking pictures with nice words to offset the mood it brings. >u>; Don't know who would want one of those valentines though...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:10 PM  
Queen of Typoes
oooh, spinny chair!

err, hi!

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:49 PM  
Writer
Default   #3  
You already had me at spinning chair - but I'd also take one of those really awful pissed-off looking pictures ^^
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:51 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
I hope you have enough spinning chairs for everyone.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:56 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #5  
*shrug* :] I don't care for spinny chairs, as they make me nauseated and dizzy, but when I was a little child thing I used to love spinning in them! <x}
Knock yourselves out. :] But don't actually. 8[ The chair is breakable, like your skulls. And take turns, hm? :}

o.o; Wow, Death, you actually WANT a weird ass valentine doodle?? Are you sure? <x]

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 06:58 PM  
Writer
Yes, I am sure.

(I also mildly want to break the chair, because lovey dovey cheesy queasy stuff needs some mindless violence as a countermeasure. Though that would rob several people of their entertainment. So I guess I don't want to break the chair. Count it as my good deed for the day.)
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:30 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
Idk might be more of an aro rant cuz romance

But heyo

quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Kitalpha is a face again! 8O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
hart is now a face again. rejoice.

if you read this you owe me one aurum
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:31 PM  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Yes, I am sure.

(I also mildly want to break the chair, because lovey dovey cheesy queasy stuff needs some mindless violence as a countermeasure. Though that would rob several people of their entertainment. So I guess I don't want to break the chair. Count it as my good deed for the day.)

Oh! Then this valentine doodle is probably just perfect for ya then.. x'D

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 02-14-2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:33 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitalpha Hart View Post
Idk might be more of an aro rant cuz romance

But heyo
Heyo Kit! :] *weirdly waves with 4 fingers*

<u<; I kinda feel more Aro, but sometimes can like a romantic gesture. :/ It's just that a romantic gesture to me is a sweet cuddle that lasts about 5 minutes and then turns into an attempt to choregraph some sort of awesome jabbawockeez dance, before giving up entirely and just flippin' hugging out frustration so I can feel nice. :] Then sharing a bowl of snacks. :/ Or singing a song together. But like that's all. I can't really give a f*ck about eskimo kisses, neck nuzzles and sensual strokes. *scratches head* <x} It's just weird to me. I don't mind a nice squeeze or backrub tho. -U- is that still Aro? :[

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:43 PM  
Writer
Absolutely perfect XD
I'm starting to like this Valentine's thing. It's all about doodles and pizza, right?
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:53 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #11  
Aro is the lack of romantic attraction. Doesn't mean you also dislike romantic mush

quest

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:54 PM  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitalpha Hart View Post
Aro is the lack of romantic attraction. Doesn't mean you also dislike romantic mush
:/ Hmm...not too sure what qualifies as romantic attraction. Liking personality? <:/ How they do things and why? o.o Could I be demi-romantic?

@ Death: :] I always thought it was forcing your childhood enemies to like you for a day and get free candy from them.

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 02-14-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:57 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #13  
In elementary school only about three of the ~30 cards would ever have candy. And that was always a sucker
Fegh

quest

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 07:59 PM  
Icy Footed
Yeahh, >.> even though I knew they weren't poor kids, I got skimped out of candy mostly. But I didn't mind it since I was a weird kid and didn't care for a whole lot of candy. :] It's just funny getting a "thank you for being my friend" from a peer who completely ignored me and was never friends with me, lol. <x}

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 08:02 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #15  
The hardest part for me each year was remembering my peers lol
I'd say decorating the box too but I think we kinda stopped fussing so much about how it looked back in 3rd, so three grades were meh

Middle school was great, they were all embarrassed about it so anyone who did participate did it on the down low

High school was a rose on each locker for everyone who got you one. I know that freshman and sophomore years I didn't get one, but at the same time hardly anyone did those two. Cuz that cost money
Junior and senior I have no idea cuz by then I figured out how to handle class books without needing to put stop each class. Plus the books I needed to haul drastically dropped, and by binder-bag carried everything else. So if I did those two years, I never found out
Which confused a teach my senior year the one time I was forced to use my locker
Teacher: where's your locker?
Me: idk
T: why not?
M: never used it
T: ??????!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?@? brain breaks
Then once I was able to get my stuff back out I was able to forget location and password lol

quest

Quote:
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 08:23 PM  
Icy Footed
<x'D haha! omg. I never had that in high school, where I don't know my locker and never got to use one, I have,

but so far in my college, I don't have a Student ID card.
I've made it a semester without one somehow, and never got one, because I have to submit a picture with really strict requirements to serve as a means of Identity, instead of getting my picture taken and an ID issued. I guess it's the student's responsibility to supply the picture. *shrug* >w> So I never took one. I just memorized my ID number, since it's all I need anywhere I go on campus. <x'D Don't have a student ID tho.

Old Posted 02-14-2020, 08:29 PM  

Tags
ace space, event thread, i guess, merskelly's, rad sad pad