Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #49  
Sorry I sort of fell off the face of the planet there for a bit! I've had a hectic few weeks of just... one bad thing happening after another. I meant to tell you sooner, but I will be responding! Just gimme a bit of time, okay?
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 08-13-2018, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
theres no rush!!! lifes been hectic fo rme too as i have a job now, im getting used to the shedual an dim so exaushets after work XD i look forward to you reply ^^
Old Posted 08-17-2018, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #51  
Agh, I finally got one up. I am so sorry. Replies might be every few days from here, or they might be twice a day or they might be as soon as they go up. I'll do my best to keep you posted! Sorry I'm such a shitty rp buddy. xP
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 08-27-2018, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
it's ok XD your not a shitty rp buddy XD you let me know ahead of time that you'd be bussy and flaky for a bit ^.^ so it's all good XD the post is fine, i should get around to it and a few others tonight or tomorrow XD

i have a job now, can't remeber if i told you before, so my shedual 's a little shaky atm
Old Posted 08-30-2018, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #53  
You did tell me that! ^^ It's all good, yo! Yeah, I'm hoping to not be as flaky, but my semester is pretty packed. I'll keep up with it as much as I can!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 09-02-2018, 04:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
woo i posted XD hope the big bad is ok, it'll giveboth groups a run for thier money
Old Posted 09-03-2018, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #55  
Oooh this is going to be interesting! And I'm alright with that! I'll prolly be posting tomorrow after class <3

I hope. We'll see

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 05:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
pppppposted!!!!! XD ope its ok. didnt want to go to much into Ian's nigh tmares... but soon we shall have a fight betwwen marvs men , the bloaterand th tag team duo!!! XD
Old Posted 09-22-2018, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #57  
YAAAAS. I finally posted as well! It's been a doozy of a semester, but so long as you and I can be casual until things slow down, I think we'll be good :3 I AM DETERMINED TO NOT LET THIS DIE.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 10-01-2018, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
woot!!!! i try my best XD and i am thinking about writtign a list for a posting order for all the rp's i have going, that way im a bit more ornignized XD, work seamed to have settled down, i've had the same shedual for three weeks now, workign 5 days an dhave tow days off. so yeah XD
Old Posted 10-01-2018, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #59  
Oh hey, a set schedule works well! I'm giving up on an order of importance and literally just going from oldest to newest. I'm gonna go basic like that. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 10-01-2018, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
lol that works too XD
Old Posted 10-03-2018, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #61  
ugh i dont like being sick... -.- anf i have to work so im hopped up on meds to dampen the symptoms >.<
Old Posted 10-14-2018, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh damn, I hope that worked well for you!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 10-18-2018, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #63  
it worked out, still got a stuffed nose now....and should be able to answer the rp on monday or tuesday...next two weeks are hecktic cos of halloween -.-
Old Posted 10-21-2018, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
That's okay! I fully understand, trust me. I'm sorry you're still sick. That sounds rough ._.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 10-21-2018, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote