Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #49  
I'm liking #46. Hopefully won't need a medic this time.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 12:22 PM  
Jellosexual
I LOVE ALL CAT BALLS but I'll choose 49 this time

and I suggest filigrees for the next theme
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:04 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #51  
-carefully approaches 29-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:53 PM  
Lynx Rufus
*Takes number 50 and trips towards the tree* Ive been drinking a bit today.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 06:51 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #53  
#47 looks like the jammies my brother gave me for Christmas today, so I'll try hanging that one.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 07:01 PM  
Writer
Kaderin: If I had to summarize the holiday spirit in one single object not bigger than my own hand, it would be this bauble. You decorate the tree with the most cheerful creature known to mankind, and in return I will decorate you with a cute little Cat Bow.

star2000shadow: You were wise enough to ask your friends for tips on tree decorating, and so you know that you have to watch out for hungry carps, Pengore's bad temper and dangerously placed carpets. It poses no problem at all for you to place the ornament on the tree. 10 icicles shall be your reward.

Awen Moonshine: Despite your best efforts you trip over something on the way. As you fall down, you hear a soft "Meow". Who on earth let a real, living cat into the room? You get to pet the kitty, but miss out on your prize this time.

Biomecha: The key to avoid the medic is a proper breath technique. Fortunately you have figured out so much and manage to place your ornament on the tree without any bigger problems. As you look around for something to wipe the sweat from your forehead, you're handed a tissue - oh, wait. That's actually a raffle ticket.

mdom: You hold the ball like it was the most precious thing you've ever owned. All your steps are considered very carefully, and you pay close attention to any arising threats, no matter how obscure. You have to remove 5 icicles from the tree to make way for your ornament, but on the plus side you get to keep them.

Espy: 29 eyes you suspiciously. You get the sudden feeling it could come to life any moment and lunge at you. The strange feeling persists until the moment you have successfully placed the bauble on the tree, at which point you finally can convince yourself it is merely a very realistic ornament. But why is the man in the black suit whispering "For cat treats" when he hands you 5 icicles?

Tiva: With such tipsy movement I wouldn't be surprised if you see double and accidentially place the ornament on the wrong tree. But everything works out, at least for a while. On your way back you lose your balance, trip over the seam of your pants and a button pops. You quickly pull it up again and hope no one has seen your underwear. Speaking of underwear, yours definitely needs more cats. You win Snoozy Digit Briefs in the color of your choice.

Witchchylde: You carefully walk towards the tree and hang the ornament onto its branches. Everything goes fine, but your hands still tremble from anxiety afterwards. Maybe relax in bed with a good book or your favorite tv show? Your prize at least looks comfy. You win Snoozy Digit Pants in the color of your choice.

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 07:03 PM  
More More More Magic
Default   #55  
35 would look perfect on the tree *goes to put it on tree*
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 09:59 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"KITTIES!" Derpy excitedly waddles over and gently hugs ornament 32 before carefully placing it on the tree.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 11:34 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #57  
Ooh, silver jammie pants like the ones I actually got for Christmas!
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 11:40 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Maybe watching the movie Leap! on Netflix paid off in some way and now for some reason I can dance ballet!

I will now put ball #50 on the tree! If it's not taken. :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 02:28 AM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #59  
I'm ready to try #34.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 02:35 AM  
Icy Footed
*casually picks number 44 and quietly floats around* o.o

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 03:28 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #61  
I'll hang #31 please!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 08:27 AM  
Writer
MonBon: I hope you also agree 35 looks nice on the floor - because Pengore threw one of their angry fits again, causing the entire house to shake. Don't ask me why they're in such a foul mood. Next time we really ought to invest in indestructible balls.

Derpy: As you hug the ornament, it blinks in confusion. How can that be? But since you try to befriend anyone equally, the thought of an ornament coming to life doesn't scare you at all and you don't drop the bauble. However as you place it on the tree, the eyes fall off. Apparently a holiday elf tried to prank you. Now you get to keep the Cat Eyes.

Biomecha: Unfortunately a tipsy holiday guest spills mulled wine over your pants as you stand up. You quickly hold the ornament out of the guest's reach and place it on the tree. Then you make your way to the bathroom. Just so you can still wear something while your pants dry, you win Snoozy Digit Shorts in the color of your choice.

Merskelly: Floating might just be the trick to avoid being toppled by earthquakes. Of course you already know there are other dangers to watch out for, and so you try your best to keep quiet. Nothing bad happens, and once you hang your ornament, you discover 10 icicles hidden in the tree branches.

KittyBeary: Maybe you can learn even more skills by watching movies. Imagine how cool it would be if you could turn into a ninja next and evade Pengore's attention. Have 5 icicles to renew your Netflix subscription.

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 08:48 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #63  
That number eleven ornament looks awful lonely in all that empty space around it. I'll bring 11 over to hang with the others.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 03:30 PM  
Writer
Witchchylde: Number 11 has been forgotten in the box for so long it already gathered some dust. Before you place it on the tree you wipe the ornament clean with a scrap of paper. As you take a closer look at the paper afterwards, it turns out to be a raffle ticket.
Old Posted 12-26-2018, 06:12 PM